Learn more about KIPPRA Recruitment 2023/2024 application form portal, where you can apply for KIPPRA jobs online by following the instructions we’ve outlined in this article.
Are you a Kenya citizen and have been looking for an avenue to apply for Kenya Institute for Public Policy Research and Analysis (KIPPRA) jobs?
If yes, this article will walk you through how to apply for the KIPPRA recruitment exercise. We will also cover information on the vacant positions, requirements, how to apply, when to apply, closing date, application portal, shortlisted candidates and other relevant details, so keep reading.
Is there KIPPRA Recruitment 2023?
Yes, the Kenya Institute for Public Policy Research and Analysis (KIPPRA) has held a recruitment exercise for the year 2023. It will soon commence another one for the year 2024, which you can apply online via the recruitment portal.
Before now, we have received several questions from prospective applicants of KIPPRA recruitment, asking us when exactly the recruitment exercise will start. See the answer below.
When is the Next KIPPRA Recruitment?
KIPPRA recruitment exercise for the year 2023 was conducted between February 7 to 28, 2023. The next recruitment date has not yet been concluded but will be made known soon.
If you have been awaiting the release of this job application form, we recommend that you follow us on Google News so you will receive our updates.
KIPPRA Job Vacancies 2023
Here is a list of some KIPPRA jobs you can apply for, having met all requirements.
- Deputy director
- Principal policy analyst
- Principal planning and strategy officer
- Principal editor
- Principal ICT officer
- Principal human and resource admin officer
- Senior internal auditor
- Senior communication officer
- Senior policy analyst
- Senior accountant
- Senior librarian
- Senior policy analyst capacity building
- Senior statistician
- Records management officer
- Policy analyst
- Senior corporate communication assistant
- Research mentors
KIPPRA Job Application Form
Kenya Institute for Public Policy Research and Analysis job application form is available online via the recruitment portal, www.recruit.kippra.or.ke.
KIPPRA job application form is free and only available on the recruitment portal. Therefore, refrain from any imitating site or individual claiming to possess the form while asking for cash in exchange.
Hot job vacancies in Kenya, you can apply for:
- G4S Recruitment
- IITA Recruitment
- MKU Recruitment
- KPMG Kenya Recruitment
- KEBS Recruitment
- Chuka University Recruitment
- Kirinyaga University Recruitment
- Karantina University Job Vacancies
- MUT Recruitment
- Summit Recruitment
- Kdf Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- Police Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- Army Recruitment
- Navy Recruitment
- Airforce Recruitment
- KFS Recruitment
- Prisons Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- KWS Recruitment
- TSC Recruitment
- PSC Recruitment
- JSC Recruitment
- KEBS Recruitment
- KCB Recruitment
Requirements for KIPPRA Recruitment 2023
Before applying for KIPPRA jobs, each applicant must satisfy the following requirements without any exception.
- Applicant must be from Kenya
- He or she should have a valid means of identification
- Applicant must be a graduate from a recognized institution in Kenya
- Applicant must possess a degree in any related field
- Applicants with Master’s degree of PhD stand a better change
- Applicant should possess project management skill
- He or she should be conversant with computer packages as it relate to KIPPRA job vacancies
- Applicant must mandatorily adhere with chapter six (6) of the Kenya constitution
- Applicant should have a minimum of three (3) years working experience.
These are the basic requirements you should meet. Full details on the specific qualification for each position are available on the recruitment portal.
KIPPRA Recruitment Portal
KIPPRA recruitment portal is www.recruit.kippra.or.ke. This is the only approved job portal for Kenya Institute for Public Policy Research and Analysis.
If you’re submitting an application for the ongoing recruitment exercise, confirm and be sure you apply through the official KIPPRA job portal.
How to Apply for KIPPRA Recruitment 2023
You can submit an application for KIPPRA jobs online or offline. If you would like to apply for KIPPRA recruitment via the online method, take the steps below.
- Go to the KIPPRA job portal
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Click the green button carrying “apply for this job”
- Click on register account and provide the required information
- Confirm your registration using the link sent to your email
- Then log in to your KIPPRA dashboard
- Fill in your correct bio-data, be careful about spellings
- Uploaded necessary documents
- Proofread your application and then submit it.
If you prefer the offline method, you will have to write and submit an application letter. You also need to send your curriculum vitae (CV), photocopies of certificates, and a duly completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org via email and then send a hard copy to:
The Executive Director,
The Kenya Institute for Public Policy Research and Analysis,
Upper Hill, Bishop Gardens Towers, 2nd Floor Bishop Road,
P.O. Box 56445, Nairobi, 00200 City Square.
Counties Eligible to Apply for KIPPRA Job Vacancies
|Taita Mak Taveta||Turkana|
KIPPRA Job Application Deadline 2023
The KIPPRA job application deadline for the year 2023 was on Tuesday, 28th February, 2023. However, the KIPPRA recruitment portal will soon reopen for the next recruitment exercise. To avoid missing this opportunity, we advise you to always check back here, as we’ll update this post once it is time.
Do you have further questions regarding KIPPRA recruitment? If yes, feel free to inform us via the comment section below.