Latest news and update concerning Kenya Industrial Property Institute, KIPI recruitment 2024, available job vacancies, requirements, application portal www.kipi.go.ke, how to apply, closing date and other necessary things you should know are here.
Are you away that Kenya Industrial Property Institute is currently recruiting? Whether your answer is yes or no, the button line is that the steps on how to apply for this job are highlighted in this article.
Therefore, if would you like to then submit an application for the ongoing KIPI recruitment exercise 2024, carefully read through this article till the end.
At the end of this article you’re given the chance to ask questions or any other thing you would like to know about KIPI job vacancies.
Kenya Industrial Property Institute Recruitment 2024
Kenya Industrial Property Institute (KIPI) is a government parastatal under the Ministry of Industry, Trade and Cooperatives. The Institute was established on 2nd May 2002 upon the coming into force of the Industrial Property Act 2001.
Previously the Institute existed as Kenya Industrial Property Office (KIPO), which was established in February 1990 after enactment of the Industrial Property Act, CAP 509 of the Laws of Kenya.
Having established this, it is important you note that KIPI job vacancies is open to all interested persons from any of the counties below.
|Taita Mak Taveta
Is KIPI Recruitment 2024 Ongoing?
Maybe you heard from someone that Kenya Industrial Property Institute is currently recruiting new personnel’s and you did like to validate online if the news is legit.
Yes, the Kenya Industrial Property Institute, KIPI recruitment exercise 2024 has commenced and application is being invited from suitably interested persons.
The application portal www.kipi.go.ke/careers is open for online submission. We’ve explained better how to apply for this job in the later part of this article.
KIPI Job Vacancies 2024
- Accounts Assistant
- Senior Assistant Human Resource Officer
- Senior Assistant Supply Chain Management Officer
- Senior Assistant Office Administrator
- Patent Assistant I
- Trade Mark Assistant I
- Assistant Office Administrator I
- Senior Clerical Officer
- Executive Driver
- Trademark Assistant II
- Senior Driver
- Senior Receptionist
These are the job vacancies in Kenya Industrial Property Institute that mandates the online recruitment exercise. Feel free to apply for any of these positions noting that it is important you meet the requirements.
Other Job Vacancies in Kenya Today
- Kenya NIS Recruitment
- Unity Homes Recruitment
- State Department for Industry Recruitment
- KMA Recruitment
- NCA Recruitment
- National Oil Corporation of Kenya Recruitment
- National Museums of Kenya Recruitment
- Kenya National Library Service Recruitment
Requirements for KIPI Recruitment 2024
Interested applicants of the 2024 KIPI recruitment are to adhere to the following requirements.
- Basically, candidate applying should be a Kenyan
- He or she should possess acceptable means of identification like National Identity Card, Drivers License or Certificate of Origin
- Candidate applying should have Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) of at least mean grade “C+” (Plus) or its equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in social science in any of the following disciplines, Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations and other related field of study, or equivalent from a recognized university
- Master’s degree in related field of study
- Candidate applying must be of good character
- He or she must possess great interpersonal skills
- Applicant should be willing to adhere to exiting work principles
- Candidate should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Candidate proficient in computer skills have an added advantage
- Candidate should demonstrate results in work performance
Required competencies and skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Strategic and innovative thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to mobilize resources
- Negotiation skills
- Report writing skills
How to Apply for KIPI Recruitment 2024
Here’s the step-by-step guidelines on how to successfully submit an application for the ongoing KIPI recruitment exercise.
- Visit the application portal www.kipi.go.ke
- Navigate to job vacancies on the menu bar
- Choose the position you wish to apply
- Fill the application form
- Upload required certificates/documents
- Proofread your application
- Then submit
Interested and qualified persons are invited to make their applications by completing ONE Kenya Industrial Property Institute Application for Employment Form.
The form may be downloaded from the Kenya Industrial Property Institute Website www.kipi.go.ke
The candidates should attach COPIES of the following documents to their application form:
- National Identity Card
- Academic and Professional Certificates and Transcripts
- Any supporting documents and testimonials
- Letter of appointment to their current substantive post (where applicable)
- Letter of appointment to their previous post (where applicable);
- Equating degree certificates acquired from outside the country from the Commission for University Education; and
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae.
Kindly note that KIPI is an equal opportunity employer and therefore, persons with disabilities (PwDs), the marginalized and the minorities are encouraged to apply.
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
Successful applicants shall be required to submit clearance certificates from the following bodies at appointment level:
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Criminal Investigation Department; and
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Completed application forms should be delivered to:
- The Chairman, Board of Directors
- Kenya Industrial Property Institute
- 17 Kabarsiran Avenue, Lavington, Off Waiyaki Way
- P.O. Box 51648-00200,
So as to reach the Office of the Chairman, KIPI Board of Directors on or before the deadline.
KIPI Recruitment Deadline
The date for KIPI recruitment is Monday, 14th August 2024 by 5:00 P.M. (East African Time). Candidates are advised to submit their application on or before this deadline to avid disqualification.
Submission after this date won’t be regarded.
That’s all we have for you today concerning KIPI recruitment 2024, if you have a question kindly indicate in the comment section below.