KIM Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Portal www.kim.ac.ke
KIM recruitment 2023/2024: the Kenya Institute of Management job vacancies, application portal www.kim.ac.ke/careers, requirements, how to apply, closing date with other important news about KIM jobs 2023 is available in this page.
Are you a Kenyan currently searching for a good job opportunity? If yes, here’s a great privilege you can leverage on I’m referring to the Kenya Institute of Management, KIM recruitment 2023.
In this article, we have studied KIM recruitment process and have translated the complexity into relatable terms so you could understand how to best approach the process.
After reading this article, you will get to know the diverse vacant positions in Kenya Institute of Management, requirements for these positions and off course how to successful submit an application.
As a bonus from us, we have highlighted possible mistakes that you impede your chance of succeeding in KIM recruitment, so, we recommend you read this post till the end to get all necessary knowledge about KIM job application.
KIM Job Vacancies 2023
- Learning and Admissions Officer
- Learning and Admissions Assistant
- Business Development Officer
- Strategy and Development Manager
- Communication and Corporate Affairs Officer
- Finance Officer
- Manager, Training and Conferences
- Customer Experience Officer
- Procurement Officer
- ICT Technician
- Officer, Special Projects
- Human Resource Intern
- Internal Audit Intern
- Intern – Graphic Designer
- Intern – Marketing
These are the various positions which you can apply for in the ongoing Kenya Institute of Management recruitment exercise.
Is KIM Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, KIM recruitment 2023 is ongoing. Interested candidates are to visit www.kim.ac.ke/careers to access, fill and submit the job application form.
Note that the application form is free and accessible by candidates from the counties below.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
Requirements for Kenya Institute of Management Recruitment 2023
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Applicant should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC
- Lastly, candidate applying should be free of criminal record.
Here are other trending jobs in Kenya you can also apply.
- CRA Recruitment
- PSC Recruitment
- NGEC Recruitment
- KNRA Recruitment
- TVETA Trainers Recruitment
- Parliamentary Service Recruitment
How to Apply for KIM Recruitment 2023
To submit an application successfully for KIM jobs 2023, take the steps below.
- Writing an application letter
- Prepare a detailed and up to date curriculum vitae (CV)
- Include your email address, experience and mobile telephone number in your CV
- Scan your academic and professional credentials
- Then send the hardcopy documents to: email@example.com
Try as much as you can to avoid possible mistakes like error in name or date of birth as this might directly clash with the data on your National ID which will serve as confirmation for KIM when screening application.
Another valid means of submitting an application form KIM recruitment is by:
- Visiting KIM website www.kim.ac.ke
- Hove our mouse to opportunities on the menu bar
- Click job advertisement
- Scroll down and select the position you wish to apply
- Carefully fill the online application form
- Scan and upload requirements document according to stipulated size
- Review the information you’ve filled
- Proceed to submit if your data is accurate
KIM Recruitment Closing Date 2023
Friday, 7th April, 2023 is the closing date for Kenya Institute of Management (KIM) recruitment. Applicants who do not complete and submit their form on or before his date by 5:00pm will be disqualified.
That’s all we have for you today concerning KIM recruitment 2023, if you have any question, kindly indicate in the comment section below.
You can as well follow us on Google News to get more update about KIM job vacancies.
J’ai vue vos publicités sûr le net et je suis intéressé
Moi c’est Fréjus et j’ai vue vos publications sur le site web et sa ma beaucoup intéressé
I’m capable in the ICT department to work with the school and provide successful results also in system administration and information
1,Bachelors of science information technology…zetech University