Kibabii University Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Pdf is Out – Check Here
Kibabii University shortlisted candidates 2023/2024 pdf is out for the just concluded recruitment exercise for both teaching and administrative positions. So if you applied and probably have been awaiting the release of successful applicant’s name then you can do so following the instructions on this page.
Kibabii University recruitment application portal was closed on Monday, 31st January, 2022 and since then applicants of this job have been searching the internet to know when exactly the names of successful candidates would be out.
This prompted us to a research as to give a lead on when applicants should be expecting the shortlist and practicable steps on how to download the names, just relax and read through this article to explore what we’ve got in stock for you.
Is Kibabii University Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Out?
The names of applicants successful in the 2023/2024 Kibabii University recruitment has been shortlisted and publish, you can check via the print media or by following the guidelines on this page to download from the online portal.
- Kenya Ministry of Health Shortlisted Candidates
- Nakuru County Shortlisted Candidates
- Nairobi County Shortlisted Candidates
- Kenyan Navy Shortlisted Candidates
- KDF Shortlisted Candidates
- ECDE Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
- Kenya Prisons Names of Shortlisted Candidates is Out
- Check & Download KWS Shortlisted Candidates Pdf Here
- KenGen Shortlisted Candidates
- KICD Shortlisted Candidates
- NEMA Shortlisted Candidates
- How to Check KPMG Kenya Shortlisted Candidates
Requirements for Being Shortlisted
Here are the things that qualifies you to be among Kibabii University job shortlisted candidates.
Below are the requirements for lecturer/research fellow;
- PhD or equivalent degree qualification (or a Master’s degree qualification in special cases) in the relevant field from a recognized/accredited University with at least three (3) years of teaching experience at the University level or in research or in industry
- A minimum of 24 publication points, of which sixteen (16) should be from refereed journal papers;
- Be registered or registerable with the relevant professional body (where applicable);
- Demonstrated potential for teaching and research;
- Demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
Those applying for tutorial/junior research fellow are to;
- Have Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree qualification from accredited and recognized
- University in the relevant field;
- Be registerable for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or equivalent Doctoral Degree qualification; and
- Be registered or registerable with the relevant professional body (where applicable) etc.
Counties Eligible to Check
|Taita Mak Taveta||Turkana|
How to Check Kibabii University Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024
- First visit the application portal www.kibu.ac.ke
- Scroll to the end of the page
- Click “Jobs and Vacancies” under quick link
- On the page that opens, click “view all job openings”
- Select the position you wish to apply for and click download shortlisted candidates
If you have any other question on how to check Kibabii recruitment shortlist or any other thing concerning the job process, indicate in the comment section below.