Kibabii University recruitment 2023/2024 application form portal www.kibu.ac.ke. Ongoing vacancies for University Lecturer Jobs in Kenya is being highlighted in this article.
If you wish to apply for Kibabii University recruitment 2023 then all you have to do is understand the job requirements and then follow the easy steps we’ve provided on this page to apply.
Kibabii University is one of the outstanding tertiary institution in Kenya and working with them would really be awesome, so if you have been aspiring to gain a job opportunity here, now is the time.
Is Kibabii University Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, Kibabii University recruitment 2023 has commenced and is currently ongoing. The job application form is available via the recruitment portal www.kibu.ac.ke and citizens of Kenya are advise to this the website to see vacant position then apply.
Note that the application form is totally free and accessible on online at Kibabii University recruitment application portal. This recruitment exercise is for both academic and non-academic staffs, the vacant positions are as follows:
Kibabii University Job Vacancies 2023
- Accountant II – 2 Positions
- Senior Human Resource Management Officer III (Payroll)
- Senior Administrative Assistant I – 2 Positions
- Senior ICT Officer III
- Senior Accounts Assistant – 2 Positions
- Senior Library Assistant
- Office Administrator III – 2 Positions
- Administrative Assistant II – 2 Positions
- Senior Chef III – 2 Positions
- Library Assistant III
- Supply Chain Management Clerk I/Stores Clerk I
- Driver I
- Kitchen Attendant I
- Professor (Educational Communication and Technology)
- Professor (Zoology) (Microbiology & Biotechnology)
- Professor (Information Technology)
- Associate Professor (Information Technology)
- Associate Professor (Human Resource Management)
- Associate Professor (Purchasing & Supply Chain Management) }
- Associate Professor (Finance)
- Associate Professor (Physics)
- Associate Professor (Plant Ecology)
- Associate Professor (Mathematics)
- Associate Professor (Linguistics)
- Associate Professor (Mathematics Education)
- Associate Professor (Educational Communication and Technology)
The secret behind succeeding in this recruitment exercise is simply meeting up with the requirements. So carefully read through the criteria or demands for gaining employment into Kibabii University.
In addition, interested persons from any of the counties below can apply for Kibabii University recruitment.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
Other trending job vacancies in Kenya includes:
- Umma University Recruitment
- Tharaka University Recruitment
- Kenyatta University Recruitment
- Chuka University Recruitment
- Pwani University Recruitment
- Kibabii University Recruitment
- Machakos University Recruitment
- University of Nairobi Recruitment
- Commission for University Education Recruitment
- ECDE Teaching Jobs in Kenya
- Kenya Ministry of Health Recruitment
- NHIF Recruitment
- Airtel Recruitment
- Kenyan Navy Recruitment
- KEMRI Recruitment
- IFAD Recruitment
- Kenya Forest Service Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- Kenya Prisons Recruitment
- Kenya Police Recruitment
- Summit Recruitment
- KDF Recruitment
- KenGen Recruitment
- Nakuru County Recruitment
- Nairobi County Job Recruitment
- Mombasa Recruitment
Requirements for Kibabii University Recruitment 2023/2024
Below are the requirements for lecturer/research fellow;
- PhD or equivalent degree qualification (or a Master’s degree qualification in special cases) in the relevant field from a recognized/accredited University with at least three (3) years of teaching experience at the University level or in research or in industry
- A minimum of 24 publication points, of which sixteen (16) should be from refereed journal papers;
- Be registered or registerable with the relevant professional body (where applicable);
- Demonstrated potential for teaching and research;
- Demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
Those applying for tutorial/junior research fellow are to;
- Have Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree qualification from accredited and recognized
- University in the relevant field;
- Be registerable for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or equivalent Doctoral Degree qualification; and
- Be registered or registerable with the relevant professional body (where applicable) etc.
How to Apply for Kibabii University Recruitment 2023/2024
Each application shall be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae with 3 referees, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, national identity card or passport, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
Applicants must also submit the following current documents:
- Clearance from the Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Clearance from the Higher Education Loans Board;
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission;
- Clearance from a Credit Reference Bureau;
- Criminal Investigation Department – (Certificate of Good Conduct);
All applications should be clearly marked with the referenced number of the advertised position and submitted as follows:
- Six (6) hard Copies; and
- Electronic scanned copies in PDF format (as one running document) to be sent to the following e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm EAT Monday 31st January, 2022.
The Vice Chancellor, Kibabii University,
P.O. Box 1699 – 50200,
Kibabii University – Main Campus
Administration Registry, Third Floor Room ABA 308
Important Things to Note!
- Kibabii University is an equal opportunity employer. Women, marginalized and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply.
- The University does not charge any fee for the whole recruitment and selection exercise.
- Any form of canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification of the applicant.
- Only shortlisted candidates with be contacted.
Kibabii University Recruitment Deadline 2023/2024
The application deadline for Kibabii University recruitment is 25th August, 2023. Applications submitted after this date will not be regarded or even accepted.
Prior to this, we recommend you try as much as you can to submit your application on time. At least on or before the stipulated closing date.
You can check Kibabii University shortlisted candidates following the guidelines here. That’s all we have for you today concerning ibabii University recruitment, if you have any question kindly let us know in the comment section belo.
Also, if you want more update about this recruitment exercise, kindly follow us on Google News.