Kiambu County recruitment 2023/2024 application form is out. Update about the job vacancies, recruitment portal www.kiambuassembly.go.ke, requirements, how to apply, starting/closing date and other detailed information are here.
Do you currently reside in Kiambu County and searching for a suitable job opportunity? We have a great news for you today and that is, Kiambu County recruitment 2023 has commenced and the application portal is currently open for interested candidates.
The Kiambu County is calling on suitable qualified candidates who are eligible to occupy vacant positions in the government to submit an application for the ongoing recruitment exercise on or before the closing date.
Is Kiambu County Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, Kiambu County recruitment 2023 is ongoing. Suitably qualified candidates are to access the application form via www.kiambuassembly.go.ke and submit same on or before the set deadline.
The application form is free and accessible to all interested candidates. Also, even though you currently do not reside in Kiambu County but would like to apply for this job, feel free to do so.
Kiambu County Job Vacancies 2023
- Registered Clinical Officers III – V/No. KCPSB/HS/04/2021
- Clinical Officer (Paediatrics) – KCPSB/HS/05/2021
- Clinical Officer (Anaesthetists) – KCPSB/HS/06/2021
- Clinical Officer (Lung & Skin) – KCPSB/HS/07/2021
- Clinical Officer (ENT) – KCPSB/HS/08/2021
- Clinical Officer (Reproductive) – KCPSB/HS/10/2021
- Medical Officers – KCPSB/HS/11/2021
- Medical Specialist I (Pediatrician) – KCPSB/HS/12/2021
- Medical Specialist I – Physician/Internal Medicine – KCPSB/HS/13/2021
- General Surgeon – KCPSB/HS/14/2021
- Pharmacist – KCPSB/HS/15/2021
- Pharmaceutical Technologist III – KCPSB/HS/16/2021
- Registered Nurse III – KCPSB/HS/17/2021
- Senior Nursing Officcers – KCPSB/HS/18/2021
- Registered Nurse (Perioperative Nurse) – KCPSB/HS/19/2021
- Nurse Anaesthetistis – KCPSB/HS/20/2021
- Registered Nurse (TB Trained) – KCPSB/HS/21/2021
- Registered Nurse (Accident and Emergency) – KCPSB/HS/22/2021
- Registered Nurse (Diabetic Specialist) – KCPSB/HS/23/2021
- Registered Nurse III (Counselling & Psychology) – KCPSB/HS/24/2021
- Assistant Health Records & Information Management Officer III – KCPSB/HS/25/2021
- Assistant Occupational Therapist III – KCPSB/HS/26/2021
- Physiotherapist – KCPSB/HS/27/2021
- Medical Laboratory Technologist III – KCPSB/HS/28/2021
- Medical Engineering Technologist III – KCPSB/HS/29/2021
- Radiographer III – KCPSB/HS/30/2021
- Orthopedic Trauma Technologist III – KCPSB/HS/31/2021
Kindly note that the advertised positions are for the last recruitment exercise. For this year 2023, Kiambu county government recruitment is not ongoing.
When is Kiambu County Government Recruitment Starting?
The exact date for the commencement of the next Kiambu County recruitment 2023 has not yet commenced. Prospective applicants are to visit the recruitment portal www.kiambuassembly.go.ke to stay abreast with the update.
Talking about the recruitment portal, how do you login to apply?
Kiambu County Government Job Application Portal
The application portal for Kiambu County recruitment is www.kiambuassembly.go.ke. It is this portal that applicants will see vacant positions and how to then submit an application. Meanwhile see the overview of the requirements for this job.
Trending jobs in Kenya which you can also apply for:
- Muranga County Government Recruitment
- Kirinyaga County Government Recruitment
- Nyeri County Government Recruitment
- Meru County Recruitment
- Kisumu County Recruitment
- KDC Recruitment
- WTS Energy Recruitment
- MKU Recruitment
- World Food Programme Recruitment
General Requirements for Kiambu County Recruitment 2023
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Applicant should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should have a criminal record free background
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
How to Apply for Kiambu County Recruitment 2023
All applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed curriculum vitae with names, address and telephone contacts of three referees. Academic and professional certificates, testimonials, national identity card or passport and any other supporting documents.
Clearly indicate the position applied for both on the cover letter and the envelope.
Hand delivered applications should be dropped in the specific box provided at the County Public Service Board offices, Room 103, first floor at Thika Sub-County offices between 8.00 a.m and 5.00 p.m on weekdays.
Applicants should be addressed to:
- County Public Service Board
- P O Box 2362 – 00900
Kiambu County Recruitment Closing Date
The closing date for Kiambu County recruitment is 14th May, 2021 at 5.00 pm. Interested applicants are to submit their form on or before this deadline.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted
- Trying to manipulate the application form will lead to automatic disqualification
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce signals for their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews
- The County Public Service Board is committed to availing equal employment opportunities to all Kenyans. People with disabilities, the marginalized and minorities are encouraged to apply.
These are the necessary information you should note as concerning Kiambu County recruitment 2023. If you have any question kindly let us know in the comment section below or follow us on Google News for more updates.