Are you interested in KEWI recruitment 2024/2025? Discover more about Kenya Water Institute job vacancies, accessing its application form, recruitment portal www.kewi.or.ke, starting/closing date, requirements, and how to apply.
Kenya Water Institute has advertised several vacant positions, the majority of which is the latest water jobs in Kenya. Applications are being invited from suitably qualified candidates.
To apply for KEWI recruitment, you need to visit the job recruitment portal to fill and submit the online application form.
In this article, we have disclosed all the relevant information you should note concerning KEWI recruitment 2024, keep reading to explore.
Is KEWI Recruitment 2024 Ongoing?
No, Kenya Water Institute is no longer accepting job applications for the year 2024. The application portal is currently closed and we’ll update this post when you can access the recruitment portal at www.kewi.or.ke.
The application form is free and candidates from any of the Counties below can apply.
|Taita Mak Taveta
KEWI Job Vacancies 2024
The following are Kenya Water Institute careers open to applications from qualified citizens:
- Deputy Director Corporate Services
- Deputy Director Research Consultancy and
- Technical Services
- Senior Principal Registrar
- Senior Principal Lecturer (Campus Principals)
- Senior Principal Lecturer – Water Engineering
- Manager Internal Audit & Risk Assurance
- Manager Finance and Accounts
- Manager, Human Resource Management and Administration
- Principal Supply Chain Management Officer
- Principal Accountant
- Principal Human Resource and Administration Officer
- Principal Legal Officer
- Principal Planning, Resource Mobilization and Business Development Officer
- Senior Lecturer – Water Engineering
- Lecturers (Civil Engineering 2, Water Engineering 3)
- Records Management Officer
- Senior Liberian
- Senior Instructor
- ICT Officer
- Finance Officer
- Senior Office Administrator
- Senior Security Officer
- Records Management Assistant
- Library Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Enrolled Nurse
- Human Resource and Administrative Assistant
- Supply Chain Management Assistant
- Senior Driver
- Technicians (Plumbing, Instrumentation, Power Plant, Construction)
- Accounts Assistant
For now, these are the vacant positions in Kenya Water Institute that necessitates this recruitment exercise, see the requirements and how to apply below.
Here’s a list of other trending recruitment in Kenya currently ongoing.
- OAG Recruitment
- Nairobi County Job Recruitment
- KPMG Kenya Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment
- Equity Bank Recruitment
- KEMRI Recruitment
Requirements for KEWI Recruitment 2024
To qualify for any of KEWI jobs, you must satisfy the requirements below:
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Master’s Degree in Public Administration (MPA), Masters in Business Administration (MBA), Masters in Education, Masters in Social Science, Masters in Human Resource Management or other equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution
- Applicant should be a computer literate
- Exemplary work performance
- Applicant should have a criminal free background
- Ten (10) years’ work experience in management position with the responsibility for managing student affairs and spearheading the organization of a variety of student activities
- Must have served as a Principal Registrar, KW4 or equivalent position in a reputable organization for a minimum period of four (4) years
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate)
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report)
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
How to Apply for KEWI Jobs 2024
Take the following steps to submit an online application online for KEWI recruitment:
- Write a cover letter
- Prepare a detailed and up to date curriculum vitae (CV)
- Include your email address, experience and mobile telephone number in your CV
- Scan your academic and professional credentials
- Send the softcopy to firstname.lastname@example.org
After submitting the softcopy, you’re to forward the hardcopy application to KEWI Headquarters located along Ole Shapara Avenue South C, Nairobi.
Both the softcopy and hardcopy application must be addressed to:
- The Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Water Institute
P.O. Box 60013-00200,
KEWI Recruitment Closing Date 2024
The closing date for Kenya Water Institute (KEWI) recruitment has passed since Tuesday, 30th May, 2024. If you are still interested in one of KEWI jobs, don’t hesitate to check back as we’ll update this post when recruitment resumes.
That would be all for today concerning KEWI recruitment, if you wish to get more update from us about Kenya Water Institute job vacancies, kindly subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen or follow us on Google News.