KERRA Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 is Out – Download Pdf
KERRA shortlisted candidates 2023/2024 is out. Do you wish to download pdf of Kenya Rural Roads Authority recruitment shortlisted applicants? If yes, you’re on the right page as simple steps on how to check the list is outline in this article.
Did you apply for KERRA recruitment and have been awaiting the release of shortlisted candidates? Or do you want to know when exactly the list will be out? Details of that are contain in this article but before I proceed, were you able to meet up with the requirements?
Not to worry, i have re-stated the requirements for the recruitment here again so you preview and access yourself if you’re qualified to be in the shortlist.
This is not to make you feel bad or discouraged by rather, it’s a way of highlighting the parameter through which KERRA shortlist is being done.
Is KERRA Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Out?
Yes, Kenya Rural Roads Authority (KERRA) names of shortlisted candidates for the just concluded 2023/2024 recruitment is out and can be downloaded online at www.recruitment.kerra.go.ke.
We have a comprehensive steps on how you can check or download KERRA shortlist to know if your name is among.
Counties Eligible to Apply
|Taita Mak Taveta||Turkana|
- How to Check KPMG Kenya Shortlisted Candidates
- HELB Shortlisted Candidates
- Nakuru County Shortlisted Candidates
- Kenya National Police Service Shortlisted Candidates
- KDF Shortlisted Candidates
- ECDE Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
- KNBS Shortlisted Candidates
- KICD Shortlisted Candidates
- IFAD Shortlisted Candidates
- KPA Shortlisted Candidates Dockers & Internship
- KEBS Shortlisted Candidates
- TVETA Shortlisted Candidates
- Kenya Prisons Names of Shortlisted Candidates
- KETRACO Shortlisted Candidates
- Kenyan Navy Shortlisted Candidates
- Download Kenya TSC Shortlisted Candidates
- Kabete National Polytechnic Shortlisted Candidates
Requirements for KERRA Recruitment 2023/2024
These are the criteria that gets you qualified for shortlisting, so go through it again.
- Prospective applicant of this recruitment must be a Kenyan (citizen)
- Prospective applicant should have an active and valid National Identity Card
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should not be less than 18 years of age or more than 28
- Candidate applying should adhere to the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution
- Prospective applicant should be physically and medically fit
- You should be free of any criminal record or pending criminal charges
- Applicant should have good communication skill i.e. should be able to express his/herself verbally and in written form
How to Check/Download KERRA Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024
- Login to www.recruitment.kerra.go.ke
- Input your email address and password
- On your dashboard, click application status
- Type in your application number in the space provided and click check
Alternatively, once you open www.kerra.go.ke using any browser of your choice, scroll download to quick links, click shortlisted candidates and then click the download button to get the file.
Subsequent information regarding screening/interview would be communicated to shortlisted candidates via SMS or mail.