KERRA recruitment 2023/2024 application form is out and the portal www.kerra.go.ke is active. Kenya Rural Roads Authority job requirements, starting date, application deadline, shortlisted candidates, screening and other relevant information are the things that would be shared on this page.
Have you been aspiring working with Kenya Rural Roads Authority? If yes, here an opportunity for you because KERRA recruitment is currently ongoing. So read through the information on this page to get proper guidelines on how to apply.
Is KERRA Recruitment 2023/2024 Ongoing?
KERRA job application form 2023/2024 is out and prospective applicants are to visit the online recruitment portal (www.kerra.go.ke) to fill and submit the form. There is no payment required, so quickly read through the requirements below and then head up to the application steps.
Don’t forget the earlier you apply for this job, the better. So let’s go!
www.kerra.go.ke Recruitment Login Portal
www.kerra.go.ke is the official link through which prospective applicants of this recruitment are to visit and then submit their application form. Disregard any other site claiming to be KERRA recruitment portal.
- KCB iRecruitment Portal
- Electronic Recruitment Application Form
- URSB Recruitment
- Pwani University Recruitment
- MUT Recruitment
- Kenya Army Recruitment
- National Police Service Application Form
- USA Army Recruitment
- KRA Recruitment
- Kenyan Navy Recruitment
- KEMRI Recruitment
- IFAD Recruitment
- Kenya Prisons Recruitment Date and Centers
- ECDE Teaching Jobs in Kenya
- NHIF Recruitment
- Mombasa Recruitment | Current Jobs in Mombasa
- Nakuru County Recruitment
- Kwale Recruitment | Jobs in Kwale
- KPMG Kenya Recruitment
Requirements for KERRA Recruitment 2023/2024
The key eligibility for this recruitment exercise are as follows:
- Prospective applicant of this recruitment must be a Kenyan (citizen)
- Prospective applicant should have an active and valid National Identity Card
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should not be less than 18 years of age or more than 28
- Candidate applying should adhere to the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution
- Prospective applicant should be physically and medically fit
- You should be free of any criminal record or pending criminal charges
- Applicant should have good communication skill i.e. should be able to express his/herself verbally and in written form
How to Apply for KERRA Recruitment 2023/2024
To submit an application for Kenya Rural Roads Authority recruitment, take the steps below.
- First you have to Visit the KERRA online job application portal www.recruitment.kerra.go.ke
- Then through the application instructions to avoid mistakes
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Create an account on the portal and then verify
- Login with your username and password
- Fill in your bio data and upload necessary credential then submit
Counties Eligible to Apply
|Taita Mak Taveta||Turkana|
Success Tips for KERRA Job Application 2023
One of the outstanding error you should avoid is submitting the application more than once because this will lead to disqualification.
Ensure you print out the acknowledgement slip once you’re done with the registration. Also, avoid possible error in spellings especially your name.
Do well to submit your application before the deadline.