Kericho County Government Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Portal www.kericho.go.ke
Kericho County Government recruitment 2023/2024: job vacancies, application form portal www.kericho.go.ke, requirements, closing date and other necessary information are here.
Have you heard about the ongoing recruitment of new personnels into Kericho County Public Service Boards? Yes, we have provided the appropriate steps on how to successfully submit an application for the ongoing Kericho County Government recruitment.
So, if you’re interested in the job offer, we recommend you carefully read through this article till the end.
Facts about Kericho County Recruitment 2023
- Applicants are not expected to make payment for the job application form
- Candidates applying should have National ID, Driver’s License or any other form of identification
- Applicants are not to submit application more than once
- Do not pay anyone to help you gain employment into Kericho County Government
- Ensure you submit your application on or before the set closing date
- We do not influence Kericho County Government recruitment process; we only share helpful tips to enable you successful submit an application
- You can either submit your application via the online recruitment portal www.kericho.go.ke or submit an application to the head office.
Having established that, let’s proceed to ascertain if Kericho County recruitment has started, then the requirements and how to apply.
Is Kericho County Government Recruiting?
Yes, it is legitimate news that Kericho County Government recruitment has begun for 2023. Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the vacant positions available.
Note that this recruitment exercise is mandated to screen and offer employment to successful applicants into the Public Service Board. It also exciting to know that the job application form is free.
Whether you reside in Kericho County or any of the counties below, you’re very eligible to apply for this job.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
Kericho Government Job Vacancies 2023
- Principal Physical Planner
- Chief Physical Planner
- Senior Land Surveyor
- Superintending Quantity Surveyor
- Value I
- Assistant Animal Health Officer III
Requirements for Kericho County Government Recruitment 2023
The requirements for this recruitment exercise serves at the benchmark for which applicants would be screened and selected, therefore we recommend you take it seriously.
- Candidate applying must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Candidate should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Candidate should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Candidate applying should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should have a criminal record free background
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
How to Access Kericho Application Portal
At first you need to visit the official website of Kericho County @ www.kericho.go.ke, then click jobs on the menu bar to explore latest job vacancies and apply following the steps below.
Other trending jobs in Kenya you can also apply:
- IFC Recruitment
- Chevron Recruitment
- IAEA Recruitment
- Care International Recruitment
- Walmart Recruitment
- Narok County Government Recruitment
- Brookside Recruitment
- Kisumu County Recruitment
- Nyeri County Government Recruitment
- Nakuru County Government Recruitment
How to Apply for Kericho County Government Recruitment 2023
To apply for Kericho County government recruitment, below are the steps you need to follow.
- First step is to visit the recruitment portal www.kericho.go.ke/jobs
- Prepare a cover letter (type or handwritten), indicating the position you’re applying for
- Attach copies of your Curriculum Vitae (CV), Academic, Professional Certificates, Testimonials, National Identity Card or Passport
- Put your application in a sealed envelope indicating the position on top and address to:
County Assembly of Kericho
P.O. Box 1526-20200
Kericho Job Application Deadline
The closing date for Kericho county government recruitment 2023 has not been specified, therefore we recommend you proceed to the recruitment portal and then follow the above steps.
- You’re not expected to submit an application for more than one (1) position at a time
- Ensure you clearly scan and upload your credentials
- Do not pay anyone to access Kericho county government recruitment form
- Endeavour to submit your application on or before the set deadline to avoid disqualification
Basically, that is what we have for you today concerning Kericho county government recruitment exercise, if you have a question kindly let us know via the comment section below.
Would you also like to get more update from us concerning latest job vacancies in Kenya? If yes, feel free to join us on Google News.