Kenyatta University Recruitment 2023/2024 is Ongoing – Apply Here!
Kenyatta University recruitment 2023/2024 is ongoing. Details about the job vacancies, requirements, application portal www.ku.ac.ke, how to apply, closing date and other vital information are here.
Do you currently reside in Kenya and searching for lecturing job? If yes, this is to notify you that Kenyatta University recruitment is ongoing and you can submit an application following the guidelines in this article.
Therefore, if you would like to apply for the job openings at Kenyatta University, carefully read through this post.
Kenyatta University Recruitment Form 2023
The management of Kenyatta University wishes to inform the general public about the commencement of here recruitment exercise and suitably qualified candidates are to visit the online career portal www.ku.ac.ke/index.php/job-opportunities to apply.
It is important to note that the application form is free and accessible by all interested persons via the recruitment portal. No applicant is allowed to make payment as regards this job application process.
Who is Eligible to Apply?
Application is open to all interested candidates from any of the counties below who meets the job requirements.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
Kenyatta University Job Vacancies 2023
Here are the advertised positions that vacant in Kenyatta University, feel free to apply for any one that suites your qualification.
- Professors – Department of Physical Education and Exercise Science
- Associate Professors- Department of Physical Education and Exercise Science
- Senior Lecturers – Department of Physical Education and Exercise Science
- Lecturers – Department of Physical Education and Exercise Science
- Tutorial Fellows – Department of Physical Education and Exercise Science
- Professors – Department of Recreation and Sports Management
- Associate Professors- Department of Recreation and Sports Management
- Senior Lecturers -Department of Recreation and Sports Management
- Lecturers – Department of Recreation and Sports Management
- Tutorial Fellows – Department of Recreation and Sports Management
- Professors- Department of Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Associate Professors- Department of Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Senior Lecturers – Department of Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Lecturers – Department of Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Tutorial Fellows- Department of Hospitality and Tourism Management
Fact about Kenyatta University Recruitment
A competitive remuneration package which includes basic salary, generous house allowance, medical cover as per University Scheme will be provided.
For teaching positions above Tutorial Fellow, employment will be on permanent and pensionable terms. Tutorial Fellows are employed on one (1) year renewable contract, to a maximum of three (3) years.
The applicants should provide full details of educational and professional qualification, work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s telephone number and e-mail address.
Other trending jobs in Kenya you can as well apply, includes:
- KDC Recruitment
- KPA Recruitment
- WHO Recruitment
- World Food Programme Recruitment
- OECD Recruitment
- United Nations Recruitment
- UNHCR Recruitment
- Busia County Recruitment
- World Food Programme Recruitment
Requirements for Kenyatta University Recruitment 2023
- Prospective applicant must be a Kenyan citizen
- Applicant should have an acceptable means of identification like National Identity card, international passport etc.
- An earned PhD degree or equivalent in Physical Education, Exercise and Sports Science, Sports Physiotherapy, Recreation and Sports Management or related field from an accredited and recognized university
- At least Twelve years (12) years of university teaching, Seven (7) of which as fulltime Senior Lecturer.
- Successfully supervised at least Five (5) Masters Students and Two (2) PhD. students, since being appointed Senior Lecturer.
- At least four (4) articles in refereed journals since being appointed as Associate Professor.
- Evidence of successfully applying for a grant either individually or as a group since being appointed as Associate.
- Evidence of active participation in departmental activities and good quality teaching.
- Evidence of attendance and contribution at learning conferences, seminars and workshops.
- Applicant should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should have a criminal record free background
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
Kenyatta University Recruitment Portal
Kenyatta University recruitment portal is www.ku.ac.ke/index.php/job-opportunities. Applicants are to visit the webpage to explore vacant positions and then follow the steps below to apply.
How to Apply for Kenyatta University Recruitment 2023
Applicants are to submit an application letter and updated curriculum vitae (CV) to:
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Administration & Finance)
- Kenyatta University
- O. BOX 43844 – 00100
Kenyatta University is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply. Also, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kenyatta University Recruitment Deadline
The closing date for Kenyatta University Recruitment is 29th May, 2023. Interested persons are to submit their application not later than the specified deadline.
These are the fundamental information you should note concerning Kenyatta University Recruitment, if you need more information follow us on Google News. Also, if you have a question, kindly indicate in the comment section below.