This article covers details about Kenya Tourism Board recruitment, Kenya Tourism Board Jobs 2024, job vacancies, requirements, how to apply, closing date and other important information.
Would you like to work in Kenya Tourism Board? If yes, we’re glad to announce that the management of the KTB has made known that recruitment for 2024 would soon commence.
To this end, interested persons are to learn about the requirements, possible job vacancies, when the recruitment is starting and how to successfully submit an application for Kenya Tourism Board recruitment 2024.
Here, we have covered all of these areas, take out few minutes of your time and follow through as we expatiate Kenya Tourism Board recruitment process to you.
Overview of Kenya Tourism Board
Kenya Tourism Board, officially abbreviated as KTB is a state corporation established and regulated under the Tourism Act No.28 of 2011, sections 29-39. Prior to enactment of the Tourism Act, KTB (then known as Kenya Tourist Board) operated under Legal Notice No.14 of 1997.
The vision of the board is to Kenya a preferred destination offering diverse, innovative and authentic experiences to our visitors.
So, if you’re a lover of tourism or probably graduated from the discipline and currently in search of a job, why not explore this opportunity.
Note that, Kenya Tourism Board recruitment application form is free and accessible to all interested applicants from any of the counties below.
|Taita Mak Taveta
Kenya Tourism Board Jobs 2024
Although Kenya Tourism Board recruitment 2024 has not yet commenced officially, below are the possible job vacancies.
- Assistant Manager
- Marketing Officer
- Office Assistant
- Assistant Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Human Resource & Administration Manager
- Personal Assistant
Note: We derived these facts from the recent recruitment exercise conducted by the board. Let’s proceed to the requirements.
Other trending job vacancies in Kenya for you.
- Kdf Recruitment
- Jobs in Canada
- British Army Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- Police Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- Army Recruitment
- Navy Recruitment
- Airforce Recruitment
- KFS Recruitment
- Prisons Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- KWS Recruitment
- TSC Recruitment
- PSC Recruitment
- JSC Recruitment
- KEBS Recruitment
- KCB Recruitment
Requirements for Kenya Tourism Board Recruitment 2024
As an applicant, succeeding in any recruitment exercise is a function of your compliance and compatibility with the job requirements.
Talking about KTB recruitment, below are the criteria educationally and otherwise prospective applicants are expected to match.
- Fundamentally, candidate applying should be a Kenyan
- He or she should possess acceptable means of identification like National Identity Card, Drivers License or Certificate of Origin
- Candidate applying should have Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) of at least mean grade “C+” (Plus) or its equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in social science in any of the following disciplines, Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations and other related field of study, or equivalent from a recognized university
- Master’s degree in related field of study
- Candidate applying must be of good character
- He or she must possess great interpersonal skills
- Applicant should be willing to adhere to exiting work principles
- Candidate should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Candidate proficient in computer skills have an added advantage
- Candidate should demonstrate results in work performance
Key competencies and skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Strategic and innovative thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to mobilize resources
- Negotiation skills
- Report writing skills
Has KTB Recruitment 2024 Started?
Kenya Tourism Board (KTB) recruitment for vacant positions in the commission has not yet begun. Currently the job application portal www.ktb.go.ke is inactive.
When is Kenya Tourism Board Recruitment Starting?
Kenya Tourism Board recruitment would start soon possible before the end of the year but the exact date when the recruitment exercise will commenced has not yet been disclosed.
How to Apply for Kenya Tourism Board Jobs 2024
There are two (2) method methods through which you can submit an application for Kenya Tourism Board recruitment as explained below.
- Visit the online application portal www.ktb.go.ke
- Click career on the menu bar
- Choose the position the you wish to apply
- Fill the needed information
- Upload academic and professional certificates
This method involves writing an application letter, attach photocopies of academic and professional certificates, updated CV including three (3) referees, and National ID card or passport.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit VALID DOCUMENTS to satisfy the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and will be required to submit among other documents:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board;
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Report from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau
“KTB is an equal opportunity employer and commits to diversity and gender equality”.
That’s all we have for you today concerning Kenya Tourism Board job application, if you have a question, reach out to us via the comment section below.