Would you like to apply for Kenya Shipyards Limited recruitment 2023? If yes, we have details about KSL job vacancies, career portal, www.kenyashipyards.co.ke/jobs, requirements, how to apply, closing date and other vital information you should know concerning Kenya Shipyards Limited job application.
As a Kenyan, one of your priority is having a decent income to afford the cost of living. In this regard, you might have been in search of reward job opportunity. We have good news for you today.
The good news is that, we have provided step by step guidelines on how you successfully submit application for Kenya Shipyards Limited. That’s great right! Yeah, let’s get started.
What You Should Know About Kenya Shipyards Limited Recruitment
There are certain things you should note about Kenya Shipyard Limited job application to ensure you’re doing the right thing.
- First is that Kenya Shipyards Limited recruitment application form is free and accessible via the online career portal www.kenyashipyards.co.ke/jobs
- Candidates are not allowed to pay anyone in Kenya Shipyards Limited in other to gain employment
- Ensure you meet the requirements for the vacant positions
- Endeavour to submit your application on or before the deadline
- Do not apply for more than one position
Having stated that, it is important to reiterate that these apart from meeting the job requirements, these are also the secret to succeeding in this recruitment exercise.
In addition, interested person from any of the county below can apply.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
Overview of Kenya Shipyards Limited (KSL)
Every organization or entity has its own aim. As for Kenya Shipyards Limited (KSL), the vision is to become the leading regent of development of shipbuilding industry in East Africa. Not just that, the fundamental mission of KSL is to imitate and develop the growth of Shipbuilding Industry through the provision of world-class maritime services, repairs, maintenance, refits, and construction of ships”.
Kenya Shipyards Limited in view of this vision and mission statement carry out the following functions.
To Design and construction of new ships and ship components, Ship repair and maintenance, Ship refit and conversion, other maritime services etc.
You can deduced always that working with Kenya Shipyards Limited is really promising. SO, let’s proceed to the recruitment process and how you can get employed.
Has Kenya Shipyards Limited Recruitment 2023 Started?
Currently, Kenya Shipyards Limited has not officially started the 2023 recruitment exercise. Candidates interested in Kenya Shipyards Limited recruitment are advice to continually check the online recruitment portal www.kenyashipyards.co.ke/jobs.
KSL Job Vacancies 2023
Although, KSL recruitment 2023 has not officially begun but base on the previous recruitment exercise, below are the possible job vacancies.
- Managing Director
- General Manager, Production
- General Manager, Maintenance, Repairs & Overhaul
- General Manager, Commercial Services
- General Manager, Strategy & Quality Assurance
- General Manager, Supply Chain Management
- General Manager, Finance & ICT
- General Manager, Corporate Services
- Company Secretary & GM Legal Services
- General Manager, Audit
- Technical Assistant, Operations
- Business Development Manager
- Manager Administration & Security Services
- Manager Information, Communication & Technology
- Manager New Built, Refit & Conversion
- Manager Civil, Modular & Other Maritime Works
- Manager Yard Management
- Manager Quality assurance-Inspection
- Manager Warehousing
- Manager Technical Procurement
- Manager Quality Management System and Risk Coordination
KSL Recruitment Process
There are three (3) important stages in Kenya Shipyards Limited recruitment exercise. These includes; application/indication stage, shortlisting, and screening stage.
Application/indication stage is where persons interested in the job vacancies submit application for advertised positions either hardcopy or through the recruitment portal www.kenyashipyards.co.ke/jobs.
In shortlisting stage, Kenya Shipyards Limited management will publish names of applicant who adhere to the job requirements academically and otherwise via the recruitment portal.
Then screening stage involves interview or general test of knowledge for shortlisted candidates to ensure they’re qualified for employment.
Ongoing recruitment in Kenya which you can also apply for includes:
- Water Mission Recruitment
- KDF Recruitment
- Airtel Recruitment
- OCOB Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Recruitment
- KPMG Kenya Recruitment
- Kenya Education Network Recruitment
- Kenya Ferry Services Recruitment
- Kenya Investment Authority Recruitment
- Kenya Forest Service Recruitment
- Kenya Tourism Board Recruitment
- Kenya School of Law Recruitment
- Kenya Reinsurance Corporation Recruitment
General Requirements for Kenya Shipyards Limited Recruitment 2023
- Candidate applying should be a Kenyan
- He or she should possess acceptable means of identification like National Identity Card, Drivers License or Certificate of Origin
- Candidate applying should have Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) of at least mean grade “C+” (Plus) or its equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in social science in any of the following disciplines, Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations and other related field of study, or equivalent from a recognized university
- Master’s degree in related field of study
- Candidate applying must be of good character
- He or she must possess great interpersonal skills
- Applicant should be willing to adhere to exiting work principles
- Candidate should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Candidate proficient in computer skills have an added advantage
- Candidate should demonstrate results in work performance
Documents Required for KSL Recruitment
Documents which shortlisted candidates would present to the management are:
- Valid Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI)
- Valid Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Valid Clearance Certificate from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Valid Clearance form from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
How to Apply Kenya Shipyards Limited Recruitment
To submit application for Kenya Shipyards Limited recruitment, firs you have to visit the recruitment portal www.kenyashipyards.co.ke/jobs to download the employment form.
Next is to write a cover letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of relevant academic and professional testimonials in PDF to email@example.com.
You can also send your application to the Managing Director Kenya Shipyards Limited P.O Box 95350 -80104 Mombasa or hand delivered to Ground Floor, Heru‑ House, Treasury Building, and Nairobi Kenya.
Kenya Shipyards Limited Recruitment Deadline
The application deadline for Kenya Shipyards Limited recruitment is Monday 25th October, 2022. Candidates are to submit their form on or before this closing date to avoid disqualification.
Remember, you need to submit application before the stated deadline and endeavor to meet the job requirements. That’s all we have for you today concerning Kenya Shipyards Limited recruitment, you can follow us on google news.