Kenya Seed Company recruitment has commenced for 2023. The guidelines to successfully apply for jobs at Kenya Seed Company Limited is available here.
Are you a Kenyan or a resident of the country currently seeking for job opportunities? If yes, Kenya Seed Company recruitment would be a great option for you.
Complete and updated information about Kenya Seed Company recruitment requirements, job vacancies, how to apply, closing date etc. are all accessible right on this page.
To this end, we recommend you carefully read through this article till the end.
What is Kenya Seed Company About?
It is important as an applicant to have a glimpse of the company you wish to work for, because during interview, few questions may arise from this angle.
In this regard, below is a brief overview of Kenya Seed Company Limited, then we will move to the recruitment info proper.
Kenya Seed Company Limited (KSC) is a state corporation that manufactures and markets high-quality certified seeds with the overall goal of enhancing the farming industry and assisting in Kenya’s and other countries’ food self-sufficiency.
On July 2, 1956, the Company was established in Kenya with the initial goal of promoting the adoption of better pasture seed varieties created by the country’s National Agricultural Research Station, which was then located in Kitale. In order to meet its financial needs, KSC launched an enterprise two years later to manufacture commercial sunflower for the European bird feed industry.
The Company bought Simpson and White Law, a business that traded horticultural seeds, in 1979, and took the name “Simlaw Seeds” for its brand.
Simlaw Seeds, a division of Kenya Seed Company Ltd., was formed as a limited liability company in 2002. Selling and marketing top-notch seeds, insecticides, and fertilizers in the East African region is its primary activity. Kenya Seed Company has established the following subsidiaries as part of a growth plan into the Eastern African market; Kenyan Simlaw Seed, Uganda’s Simlaw Seed and Kibo Seed Company Ltd.
When is Kenya Seed Company Recruitment 2023 Starting?
Kenya Seed Company recruitment begun on Monday, 3rd July, 2023. The application portal www.kenyaseed.comwas activated for submission on this date.
This is to officially inform the general public that Kenya Seed Company recruitment 2023 application form is out and accessible at www.kenyaseed.com/careers being the job portal.
According to the advert published by the management, applicants are not to pay a dime in exchange of this application form. In this regard, refrain from anyone who might attempt to lure to such action.
Top government job vacancies in Kenya today
- Central Bank of Kenya Internship
- Competition Authority of Kenya Jobs
- Ministry of Industrialization Vacancies
- Kenya National Bank Recruitment
- Kenya Police Recruitment
- Kenya Public Works Recruitment
- Kenya Forest Service Job Vacancies
- Kenya Power Recruitment
- Kenyatta University Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- KAGRC Recruitment
- NQCL Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment
Kenya Seed Company Vacancies 2023
- Principal Finance Officer (Management Accounting)
- Principal Finance Officer (Tax)
- Farm Manager
- Principal Seed Quality Assurance Officer
- Principal Systems Auditor
- Principal Security Officer
- Production Officer
- Senior Production Officer
- Principal Production Officer
- Principal Plant Breeder
Listed above are the vacant positions which mandates Kenya Seed Company recruitment. Let’s proceed to the job requirements.
Requirements for Kenya Seed Company Recruitment 2023
Understand this recruitment exercise is transparent, candidates would only be shortlisted base on the job requirements below, therefore read it closely and endeavor to adhere.
- Interested candidate must be a Kenyan
- He or she should possess acceptable means of identification like National Identity Card, Driver’s License or Certificate of Origin
- Candidate applying should have Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) of at least mean grade “C+” (Plus) or its equivalent
- Applicant should possess either a Bachelor’s degree, diploma or equivalent in relevant field of study from a recognized university
- Master’s degree in related field of study
- Candidate applying must be of good character
- He or she must possess great interpersonal skills
- Applicant should be willing to adhere to exiting work principles
- Candidate should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Candidate proficient in computer skills have an added advantage
- Candidate should demonstrate results in work performance
Key competencies and skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Strategic and innovative thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to mobilize resources
- Negotiation skills
- Report writing skills
Shortlisted candidates will be required to obtain and be in possession of the following documents at the interview stage:
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board where applicable
- Clearance from a registered Credit Reference Bureau
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
- Academic/professional certificates and any other documents which may be requested before the interview date.
How to Apply for KSCL Recruitment 2023
Kindly follow through the few steps below to successfully submit your application for Kenya Seed Company Recruitment.
- You can start visiting the application portal https://kenyaseed.com/notice-board/hr/
- Choose the position you wish to apply from the option provided
- Go through the application instructions
- Click on register to create an account
- After that, login to fill the application form
- Scan and upload required credentials
- Review your application
- If everything is okay, you can submit
Just in case you observe an error in name or date, quickly go back to the page and effect the corrections. Note that once your application is submitted, there will be no room for corrections.
Kenya Seed Company Recruitment Deadline
The closing date for Kenya Seed Company Recruitment is Monday, 30th July, 2023. Endeavour to submit your application on r before the slated deadline as submission after this date won’t be honored.
Kenya Seed Company Attachment/Internship Application
If you wish to apply for Kenya Seed Company attachment or internship, simply visit https://kenyaseed.com/notice-board/agents-application-form, fill the application form and submit accordingly.
That’s all we have for you today concerning Kenya Seed Company recruitment, we hope steps provided were helpful. If you have a question, kindly let us know in the comment section below.
Also, if you wish to get more update concerning Kenya Seed Company recruitment or other top job vacancies in Kenya, follow us on Google News.