Kenya Reinsurance Corporation recruitment 2023/2024 job vacancies, application portal www.kenyare.co.ke, requirements, how to apply, closing date and everything you should know about this job opportunity.
Do you currently reside in Kenya and searching for a job opportunity? If yes, we recommend you consider submitting application for Kenya Reinsurance Corporation recruitment.
Whether you’re a graduate of insurance, public relations, mass communication or journalism or not, there is still a job opportunity for you at Kenya Reinsurance Corporation.
Our duty is to enlighten you about Kenya Reinsurance Corporation recruitment process, best practices and how to easily apply for this job.
Let’s get started!
About Kenya Reinsurance Corporation
Kenya Reinsurance Corporation Limited (Kenya Re), is a leading reinsurer and is listed at the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE). It is ISO 9001:2015 Certified and ISO 27001:2013 Certified. It is also rated B by A.M Best and AA+ by the Global Credit Rating Company (GCR).
As prospective applicant, it is important you have this overview in other to understand appropriate what Kenya Reinsurance Corporation is about.
Kenya Reinsurance Corporation Jobs 2023
Kenya Reinsurance now seeks to recruit and fill the following positions for its Head Office in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer
- Supply Chain Officer
- Manager, Life Business
- Administrative Officer, Property
- Actuarial Assistant
Is Kenya Reinsurance Corporation Recruitment Ongoing?
Kindly note that Kenya Reinsurance Corporation recruitment has not officially started yet. The last recruitment exercise conducted was in 2022.
Interested applicants are to visit the recruitment portal www.kenyare.co.ke/about-us/careers quite frequently. In addition, the application form is free and accessible to all interested persons from the counties below.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
We have as well made the process easy for you, so, if you wish to get notified once Kenya Reinsurance Corporation recruitment 2023 begins, follow us on Google News or subscribe to our notification bell.
Job opportunities recommended for you.
- National Museums of Kenya Recruitment
- Kenya National Library Service Recruitment
- Konza Technopolis Authority Recruitment
- Kenya Tourism Board Recruitment
- Nyayo Tea Zones Development Recruitment
- Kenya Investment Authority Recruitment
- National Irrigation Authority Recruitment
- Muhoroni Sugar Company Recruitment
- Kenya Seed Company Recruitment
General Requirements for Kenya Reinsurance Corporation Recruitment
To get appointment for the advertised positions, these are the criteria you should meet.
- Basically, candidate applying should be a Kenyan
- He or she should possess acceptable means of identification like National Identity Card, Driver’s License or Certificate of Origin
- Candidate applying should have Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) of at least mean grade “C+” (Plus) or its equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in social science in any of the following disciplines, Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations and other related field of study, or equivalent from a recognized university
- Master’s degree in related field of study
- Candidate applying must be of good character
- He or she must possess great interpersonal skills
- Applicant should be willing to adhere to exiting work principles
- Candidate should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Candidate proficient in computer skills have an added advantage
- Candidate should demonstrate results in work performance
Key competencies and skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Strategic and innovative thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to mobilize resources
- Negotiation skills
- Report writing skills
How to Apply for Kenya Reinsurance Corporation Recruitment
Applicants should indicate on the CV their current/last salary and whether they are persons living with disability. They should post or email as attachments their CV and cover letter quoting the relevant Job Ref No. outlining how they meet requirements for the position to:-
- The Human Resource Manager
- Kenya Reinsurance Corporation Limited
- O.Box 30271, 00100 GPO
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenya Reinsurance Corporation Recruitment Deadline
The closing date for Kenya Reinsurance Corporation recruitment is 19th April 2022. Submission after this deadline would not be regarded.
Important! Base on the date provided, you can deduce that Kenya Reinsurance Corporation job application process has not yet started for this year.
Kenya Re is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, colour, race, religion, natural origin, age or physical disability.
An appropriate remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates. That’s all we have for you today concerning Kenya Reinsurance Corporation job vacancies.