Would you like to access for Kenya Reinsurance Corporation internship application form 2024? If yes, we have guidelines, requirements, how to apply and other important information regarding Kenya Re attachment/internship opportunities.
As a fresh graduate or even an undergraduate in Kenya seeking for additional opportunity to build your career path, apply for Kenya Reinsurance Corporation internship/attachment would be a great advantage.
The Kenya Reinsurance Corporation internship application form is accessible via their online career portal www.kenyare.co.ke/about-us/careers.
Is Kenya Reinsurance Corporation Internship Application Form Out?
Yes, Kenya Reinsurance Corporation internship application form is out and you can apply by visiting the online recruitment portal or official website.
You might also be wondering who is eligible to apply for Kenya Reinsurance Corporation internship, it simple, according to the management, the internship/attachment application is open to interested persons from the counties below.
|Taita Mak Taveta
Other internship opportunities in Kenya
- Kenya Reinsurance Corporation Recruitment
- KNLS Internship Application Form
- KRA Internship Application Form
- Kenya Power Internship Application Form
- Central Bank of Kenya Internship
- Nyeri County Internship Application Form
- COG Internship Application Form
- TSC Internship Application Form
- KBC Internship Application Form
- KenGen Internship Application Form
- KSA Internship Application Form
- Nakuru Application Form
Requirements for Kenya Reinsurance Corporation Internship Application
There are certain criteria you must possess in other to apply for Kenya Reinsurance Corporation internship.
- The internship program shall be for persons who have completed their training and graduated;
- The internship shall be undertaken only once after graduating from a course.
- The selection process is guided by Merit and discipline
- Applicant should be within the age range of 18-35 years
- Gender consideration (both male and female can apply)
- Ethnic and geographical representation;
- Disability status; and
- Minority and marginalized.
Kenya Re Internship Application Selection Process
Selection of interns shall be done through a competitive process and the following procedures shall apply:
- Kenya Re will advertise vacancies for interns either in daily newspapers, its website or through notices;
- The advertisement for internship vacancies shall include areas of specialization, number of interns required, location of engagement, duration of internship and deadline for application;
- The Human Resource Management Advisory Committee (HRMAC) will coordinate the interview and placement of interns; and
- The Head of Human Resource Department (HRD) will provide guidance on job posting and competency standards/requirements.
What is the Duration for Kenya Re Internship/Attachment?
According to Kenya Reinsurance Corporation, the internship and attachment lasts between three (3) months to one (1) year as the case may be.
How to Apply for Kenya Reinsurance Corporation Internship/Attachment 2024
To access and fill Kenya Reinsurance Corporation internship application form, kindly follow the steps below.
- First, visit the application portal www.kenyare.co.ke/about-us/careers
- At the right menu, under internship, click how to apply
- You will be redirected to a fresh portal
- Click the “start now” button
- Provide your details in the spaces provided
- Then submit
Ensure you forward letter from your college or university, certificates, transcripts and latest CV to email@example.com. Do note that if these are not received, your application will not be considered.
Kenya Re Internship Application Deadline
The application portal for Kenya Reinsurance Corporation internship will be open for about six (6) weeks. Interested persons are to submit their application on or before this deadline.
Failure to adhere will lead to disqualification. That’s all we have for you today concerning Kenya Reinsurance Corporation internship application and attachment as well.