Kenya Public Works recruitment 2024/2025 has commence. Details about State Department of Public works job application form, portal www.psckjobs.go.ke, requirements, vacant positions, how to apply, and closing date are available in this page.
Have you heard about the latest openings in Kenya Public Service Commission? If yes, this is to notify you that State Department of Public works is among.
In this article, we will guide you on how to successfully apply for Kenya Public Works recruitment via the online portal easily, not just that, but we have shared other necessary details.
Sequel to this, if you have been aspiring to work in the State Department of Public Works, we recommend you carefully read through this article before approaching the recruitment portal.
Is Kenya Public Works Recruitment 2024 Ongoing?
Yes, Kenya State Department of Public Work is currently conducting a recruitment exercise and invites applications from suitably qualified candidates on or before the closing date.
The application form is accessible online via the Public Service Commission job portal www.psckjobs.go.ke and note that it is free. Therefore, do not pay anyone in respect to this.
State Department of Public Work Job Vacancies 2024
- Principal Driver
- Chief Driver CSG II
- Senior Driver CSG 12
- Driver I CSH 13
- Driver III CSH 15
- Senior Support Staff
- Artisan Buildings CSG
These are the positions for which the Kenya government seeks to recruit suitable and competence persons to occupy. Now, that you know the job vacancies, next is to take note of the job requirements.
Who is Eligible to Apply?
The Kenya Public Works recruitment portal is open to all interested candidates from any of the states below.
|Taita Mak Taveta
Requirements for Kenya Public Works Recruitment 2024
- Applicant must be a Kenyan Citizen
- He or she must have KCSE certificate
- Should possess a certificate of good conduct
- Must be medically and physically fit
- Candidate must have an acceptable means of identification like the National ID Card, Driver’s License or International passport
- Candidate should have either Bachelor or Master degree in relevant field
- Candidates with vast knowledge and experience in relevant field have added advantage
- Candidate should be conversant with Constitution of Kenya and all the devolution laws
- Candidate should demonstrate thorough understanding of County development objectives and vision 2030
- Candidate should be a strategic thinker and result oriented
- Candidate should have excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Candidate should possess capacity to work under pressure to meet timelines
- Have ability to work in a multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity
- Satisfies the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution
- Candidate should demonstrate understand and commitment to the values and principles as outlined in articles 10 and 232 of the constitution of Kenya
- Candidate must be a computer literate
Applicant would also be required to present the following certificates when applicable.
- Tax compliance certificates
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti- corruption commission
- Clearance from the CRB.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the police
Apart from States Department of Works recruitment, below are other job vacancies in Kenya as of today you might as like to apply as well.
- IEBC Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Recruitment
- USAID Recruitment
- KRA Recruitment
- BBC Recruitment
- Kenya Power Recruitment
- IFC Recruitment
- IAEA Recruitment
- Brookside Recruitment
- OECD Recruitment
- Jobs in Canada Massive Recruitment in Kenya
How to Apply for Kenya Public Works Recruitment 2024
The steps for submitting an application for States Department of Public Works recruitment is quite simple, it basically includes:
- Visit the PSC job portal www.psckjobs.go.ke
- Select the position you need to apply
- Fill the online application form
- Upload required documents/academic credentials
- Go through your application
- Submit and print your acknowledgement slip
An alternative to this method is to download and fill the job application form then send to
- The Principal Secretary,
- State Department for Public Works,
- O BOX 30743-00100
or be hand delivered to the office of director of Human Resource Management and Development, State department for public works at work building 13 Floor Room 1305 Upper Hill along Ngong Road, Nairobi.
When is Kenya Public Works Job Application Closing?
The closing date for Kenya Public Works recruitment exercise is 23rd June, 2024 by 5:00pm. Interested persons are to submit their application on or before this deadline.
Facts about Kenya Public Works Recruitment 2024
To be successful in the 2024 Kenya Public Works recruitment, these are the important information you need to take note of.
- Candidates should attach copies of academic, professional certificates and transcripts to the application form.
- All the details requested for in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
- It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The State Department for Public Works is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution _ Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyan diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINAZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- It is a criminal offence to presents fake certificate/ documents.
- All serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
That’s all we have for you today concerning Kenya Public Works recruitment 2024, if you have further question, let us know via the comment section or follow us on Google News.