Kenya Power attachment application form 2024/2025 is out. The steps on how to successfully submit an application for KPLC industrial attachment are outline in this article.
If it has always been your wish to explore vacancies at KPLC and possibly know when Kenya Power attachment application form is out, then you’re on the right page.
In this article, we will walk you through all the necessary information you should get about Kenya Power attachment application, the requirements, industrial attachment vacancies, how to apply and then closing date.
Let’s get started.
Kenya Power Attachment Application Form 2024
Kenya Power Attachment application form is out for this year. Interested persons are to visit the career application portal (https://www.kplc.co.ke/content/item/3336/career-opportunities) to fill the form.
The vacancies in Kenya power for industrial attachment 2024 are:
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering (Power Option)
- Mechanical/ Automotive Engineering
- Building & Civil
So, if you’re a graduate or professional skilled worker in any of the positions above, feel free to apply for this job. Remember, Kenya Power industrial attachment is a good way to kick off your career.
Requirements for Kenya Power Attachment Application
In as much as this job opportunity is open to all Kenyan, there are certain criteria the company expects from applicants, these includes the following.
- Applicant must be available full time for the duration of the program (3 months).
- He or she can be a continuing student, pursuing a Degree, Diploma, or Craft Certificate (stated fields only) courses above, from a recognized learning institution.
- Have a valid introduction letter from the learning institution.
- Undergraduate Attachment Reference No. KP1/ATTGRAD/23/3
- Diploma Attachment Reference No. KP1/ATTDIP/23/3
- Craft Certificate in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (Power Option) and
- Craft Certificate in Mechanical/Automotive Engineering, Reference No.KP1/ATTCERT/23/3
www.kplc.co.ke Application Form Online
www.kplc.co.ke is the official website for Kenya Power. You can also access the industrial attachment application form following the steps below.
Visit the www.kplc.co.ke, hover to public information on the menu bar, select career opportunities, and then choose industrial attachment application form.
Other internship opportunities in Kenya today, includes:
- KenGen Internship Application Form
- Central Bank of Kenya Internship
- Nyeri County Internship Application Form
- COG Internship Application Form
- TSC Internship Application Form
- KBC Internship Application Form
- KRA Internship Application Form
- KSA Internship Application Form
Eligibility for Kenya Power Attachment Application
Talking about eligibility, Kenya Power attachment application is open to interested candidates from any of the counties below.
|Taita Mak Taveta
How to Apply for KPLC Industrial Attachment 2024
Follow the steps below to successfully fill and submit KPLC industrial attachment application form 2024.
- Go to KPLC official website (www.kplc.co.ke)
- Hover to public information on the menu bar
- Click career opportunities tab
- Select “click here” to register
- Then login to fill the application form
- Upload clearly all required documents
- Review your application
- Then submit
Note that trying to manipulate the application process in your favour will lead to disqualification.
Just provide sincerely all required information and ensure you submit before the stated application deadline. Lastly, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kenya Power Attachment Application Deadline 2024
The deadline for Kenya Power attachment application is Monday, 24th July 2024. Candidates who do not submit their application on or before this date will be disqualified.
That’s all we have for you today concerning Kenya Power industrial attachment application, we hope steps provided were helpful. If you have a question, kindly let us know in the comment section below.
Also, if you wish to get more update concerning KPLC jobs or other top job vacancies in Kenya, follow us on Google News.