Kenya Police recruitment 2023/2024 application form for cadet and constable is out – apply here. The requirements, shortlist, starting/closing date, FAQs and every information you would need concerning Kenya police recruitment is available on this page.
If it is your priority to apply for Kenya Police recruitment but probably do not know who to go about it, not worry, I have outline necessary steps through which you can successfully submit an application for the ongoing National Police Service (NPS) recruitment.
Kenya National Police Service Commission made a public notice that the recruitment exercise will begin on Monday, 20th June 2023 for constable and persons who wish to apply can do so by visiting the online application portal www.npsc.go.ke.
Is Kenya Police Recruitment Form Out 2023/2024?
Yes, the application portal (www.npsc.go.ke) for Kenya police recruitment is currently active and interested persons can apply following the instructions in this article.
The application form is free and accessible online by the general public therefore beware of fraudsters who might want to use this for extortion.
>>> Would you like to study abroad? If yes click here.
When is the Next Police Recruitment in Kenya 2023/2024?
People are already searching online to know when the next Kenya police recruitment form would be released. It is actually certain that the recruitment process will hold but an official date has not yet been given but judging from the very recent recruitment exercise, we presume that the form should be out between Monday 20th – Friday 30th, June, 2023.
Meanwhile once the official date is published we will update but for now, it seems the exercise might occur within this timeframe.
How much is Kenya Police Salary?
Entry salary for police officers in Kenya especially constables is Ksh. 32,880 while the highest position earns not more that Ksh. 854,241. This is the current stat, as time goes on if there’s any change we will effect it.
How Do I Become a Police Officer in Kenya?
You can become a police officer in Kenya by filling and submitting the online application form via www.npsc.go.ke but note that you must meet the requirements.
Listed below are other trending job opportunities in Kenya which you can also apply.
- Kenya Film Commission Recruitment
- KEMRI Recruitment
- IFAD Recruitment
- NPS Recruitment
- Kwale Recruitment
- Kenya Forest Service Recruitment
- Bungoma Recruitment
- KPA Recruitment
- Kenya Army Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- KRA Recruitment
- KDF Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment
- KWS Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- KETRACO Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- Current Jobs in Mombasa and How to Apply
Who is Eligible to Apply?
Interested candidates from any of the counties below can apply.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
Requirements for Kenya Police Recruitment 2023/2024
It is very possible that you can come out successful in the first trial or application for police recruitment if you keep to hear the below requirements.
- Prospective applicant of this recruitment must be a Kenyan (citizen)
- Prospective applicant should have an active and valid National Identity Card
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should not be less than 18 years of age or more than 28
- Candidate applying should adhere to the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution
- Prospective applicant should be physically and medically fit
- You should be free of any criminal record or pending criminal charges
- If you’re currently pregnant, do not apply for the job
- Examination slip would not be accepted in place of original certificate
I recommend you endeavor to meet about 80% of the requirements to ensure you’re on the safe side. Note that the police recruitment exercise is pure transparent and successful applicants would be shortlisted base on merit.
Is Police Kenya Recruitment Application Done Online?
This very recruitment exercise is not done online, although you can visit the official website www.npsc.go.ke to get follow up information but the main application process is done offline following the steps below.
How to Apply for Kenya Police Recruitment 2023/2024
All Candidates must complete the prescribed application form obtainable from ANY of the following:
- The nearest Sub County Police Commander (SCPC) or any Police Station.
- The nearest Sub County Administration Police Commander’s (CIPU) Offices.
- County Commissioner’s Offices
- The nearest Huduma Centre
Forms can also be downloaded from the link below:
All applications must be submitted in duplicate accompanied with the following documents:
- A copy of the academic certificates and testimonials
- Copy of the Kenya National ID
- A copy of the applicant’s Birth Certificate
- KRA PIN Certificate
Applicants must present themselves at the Recruitment Centres with the duly completed application forms on the day of the recruitment exercise.
Each applicant must present the original supporting documents for verification. The originals will be returned to the applicant before leaving the recruitment centre.
Applicants recruited for the training into the service shall be bonded to serve in the National Police Service for a minimum period of ten (10) years.
Kenya Police Application Deadline 2023
The starting and closing date for Kenya police recruitment is Friday 30th June, 2023 latest 5:00 pm and failure to participate in the stipulated date will lead to disqualification.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here are frequently asked questions from prospective applicants of Kenya Police recruitment
A: Kenya Police recruitment will be ending on Friday 30th June, 2023 latest 5:00 pm
These are the necessary things you need to know about Kenya Police recruitment exercise 2023. If you have a question, kindly let us know via the comment section below. You can as well follow us on google news for more update about Kenya Police job application.