Kenya Police Passout Date 2023/2024 and Venue is Out – Check Here
Kenya Police Passout Date 2023/2024: Are you interested to know when the Passout of Kenya Police year 2023 is? If yes, then read through this article to know more about the passout parade including date and venues.
Those who registered for Kenya police recruitment and were shortlisted, attended the training etc. are currently searching online to know the exact date which the Kenya police would be passing out.
In this article, I will not just let you know the Kenya police passout parade date but other important information surrounding police recruitment especially relating to questions frequently asked by members of the public.
Questions pertaining to Kenya Police passout date includes:
- when is kenya police pass out 2023
- when is police pass out
- police passout today
- kenya police pass out 2022-2023
- pass out date
- How long is the Kenya Police training?
- How much do Kenya police earn per month in Kenya?
- When was Kenya police recruitment?
- How much does a Kenyan OCS earn?
Trending recruitment in Kenya to apply:
- GSU Recruitment Application Form
- Kenya Police Recruitment Form is Out – Apply Here
- KDF Recruitment
- National Police Service Application Form
- Kenya Army Recruitment Dates
- Kenyan Navy Recruitment
- Kenya Prisons Recruitment Date and Centers
- KWS Recruitment
- Kenya Forest Service Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment
When is the Passout of Kenya Police year 2023/2024?
All Kenya prospective police men who have been undergoing training for some time now will be pass out on Tuesday, 17th January, 2023. To get more details on this visit www.kenyapolice.go.ke.
When was the Last Kenya Police Pass Out?
The last Kenyan police passout parade was on Thursday, 20th January, 2022.
How many months do Kenya police go for training?
How much is Kenya Police Salary Per Month?
Talking about Kenya police recruitment, below are the requirements you should take note of.
- Prospective applicant of this recruitment must be a Kenyan (citizen)
- Prospective applicant should have an active and valid National Identity Card
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should not be less than 18 years of age or more than 28
- Candidate applying should adhere to the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution
- Prospective applicant should be physically and medically fit
- You should be free of any criminal record or pending criminal charges
- If you’re currently pregnant, do not apply for the job
- Examination slip would not be accepted in place of original certificate
All applications must be submitted in duplicate accompanied with the following documents:
- A copy of the academic certificates and testimonials
- Copy of the Kenya National ID
- A copy of the applicant’s Birth Certificate
- KRA PIN Certificate
Applicants must present themselves at the Recruitment Centres with the duly completed application forms on the day of the recruitment exercise.
Each applicant must present the original supporting documents for verification. The originals will be returned to the applicant before leaving the recruitment centre.
Applicants recruited for the training into the service shall be bonded to serve in the National Police Service for a minimum period of ten (10) years.
i like to it in the next recruitment to serve the people of kenya