Kenya National Environment Management Authority, NEMA recruitment 2024 has started. Update about the job vacancies, qualifications needed, how to apply, closing date and other important information are provided on this page.
So, if you have been aspiring to work with Kenya National Environment Management Authority (NEMA), now is the time. All you have to do is carefully read through this article till the end to get the most out of it.
It is important to note that the National Environment Management Authority, NEMA recruitment application form is free and the portal is open to everyone. In other words, if you are from any of the county below then you can apply.
|Taita Mak Taveta
Overview of National Environment Management Authority
It is important as prospective employee you have an understanding of the organization you’re about to work. Below is a brief of Kenya National Environment Management Authority.
The Environmental Management and Co-ordination Act No. 8 of 1999 (EMCA) created the National Environment Management Authority (NEMA) as the primary government tool for carrying out all environmental policy directives.
78 sectoral laws covering various aspects of the environment, a deteriorating environment in Kenya, rising social and economic inequality, and other factors all had an adverse impact on the environment when the EMCA of 1999 was enacted. Ensuring harmony in the nation’s environmental management was the main goal of the EMCA 1999’s passage.
Is NEMA Recruitment Form 2024 Out?
Yes, NEMA recruitment application form is out and is accessible via the online application portal www.nea.go.ke. Also below are the current job vacancies at the National Environment Management Authority.
- Supply Chain Management Assistant (SCMA)
- Office Administrator Assistant
- ICT Officer
- Senior Office Administrator
- Principal Information Communication Technology Officer
- Principal Supply Chain Management Officer
- Principal Environment Officer
- Senior Principal Information Communication Technology Officer
- Senior Principal Corporate Communication Officer
- Senior Principal Accountant
Other trending jobs in Kenya which you can apply includes:
- Hyatt Place Recruitment
- Nzoia Sugar Company Recruitment
- Trade Remedies Agency Recruitment
- World Bank Recruitment
- Nyamira County Government Recruitment
- NAVCDP Distribution Table for Agriprenuers/Enumerators
- Ministry of Industrialization Recruitment
- Kakamega County Government Recruitment
- ODPC Recruitment
- OCOB Recruitment
- University of Embu Recruitment
General Requirements for NEMA Recruitment 2024
Acing this recruitment exercise is quite simple if you adhere to the requirements below.
- Basically, candidate applying should be a Kenyan
- He or she should possess acceptable means of identification like National Identity Card, Drivers License or Certificate of Origin
- Candidate applying should have Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) of at least mean grade “C+” (Plus) or its equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in social science in any of the following disciplines, Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations and other related field of study, or equivalent from a recognized university
- Master’s degree in related field of study
- Candidate applying must be of good character
- He or she must possess great interpersonal skills
- Applicant should be willing to adhere to exiting work principles
- Candidate should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Candidate proficient in computer skills have an added advantage
- Candidate should demonstrate results in work performance
Key competencies and skills needed are:
- Strong analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Strategic and innovative thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to mobilize resources
- Negotiation skills
- Report writing skills
Shortlisted candidates will be required to obtain and be in possession of the following documents at the interview stage:
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board where applicable
- Clearance from a registered Credit Reference Bureau
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
- Academic/professional certificates and any other documents which may be requested before the interview date.
NEMA Recruitment Portal
The recruitment portal for Kenya National Environment Management Authority is www.erp.nema.go.ke but you could also visit the official website www.nema.go.ke to apply.
How to Apply for NEMA Recruitment 2024
- First, visit the application portal www.nema.go.ke or www.erp.nema.go.ke
- Go to the menu bar, under “about us” click “careers/vacancies”
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Fill the online application form
- Scan and upload required credentials
- Proofread your application
- Then submit
NEMA Recruitment Deadline 2024
The closing date for NEMA recruitment is 21st March, 2024. Interested candidates are to submit their application on or before the set deadline.
That’s all we have for you today concerning Kenya National Environment Management Authority recruitment, if you have any question kindly let us know in the comment section below or follow us on Google News for more update.