Interested in Kenya National Bank Recruitment 2024? If yes, information about the job application form, requirements, vacancies, how to apply, closing date, eligibility to apply, success tips etc are available here.
The National Bank of Kenya has recently announced through her official website that there are job vacancies and hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates via the online recruitment portal.
In this post, we will show you the best approach to successfully submit an application for Kenya national Bank recruitment 2024, prior to this, we recommend you read till the end.
Kenya National Bank Recruitment Portal 2024
Gaining employment in Kenya isn’t really difficult especially when it comes to government jobs, the basic thing you have to do is pay very close attention to details and description of the job vacancies.
What do I mean? For instance, you need to know specifically Kenya National Bank recruitment portal so that you don’t fall into wrong hands of imitating sites.
Having said this, you can access Kenya National Bank recruitment portal www.nationalbank.co.ke using your mobile device or iPad or computer via any browser of your choice.
Who is Eligibility to apply for NBK Recruitment?
To be eligible to submit an application for Kenya National Bank (NBK), you should be above the age of 18, possess the needed educational qualification and be an indigene of the counties below.
|Taita Mak Taveta
Is Kenya National Bank Recruitment 2024 Ongoing?
Another important information you should really take note is validating if actually the National Bank of Kenya is recruiting now?
Yes, Kenya National Bank recruitment 2024 has commenced. The job portal www.nationalbank.co.ke is open for submission of application by interested candidates.
Good enough, you’re not to pay any amount access the job application form, therefore refrain from anyone who might try to entice you.
National Bank of Kenya Job Vacancies 2024
As earlier stated, it is genuine news that Kenya National Bank recruitment 2024 is ongoing and listed below are the vacancies the bank is recruiting qualified persons to occupy.
- Senior Manager, Cloud Platforms
- Head Compensations and Benefits
- Banking System Operations Department
- Digital Channels Support Manager
- Marketing Division – Director’s Office
- Data Insights Analyst
- Branch Manager
- Senior Branch Manager
- Senior Manager, Advisory
- Treasury Sales Department
- Senior Dealer
- MD, Office Assistant
- Manager Securities
You’re at liberty to apply for any of these positions so long, you meet the job requirements.
Requirements for Kenya National Bank Recruitment 2024
The requirements for each position vary, and we have highlighted what is expected of applicants for each of the advertised vacancy but generally applicant must:
- Be a Kenya citizen with valid means of identification
- Candidate should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Candidate applying should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
Kenya National Bank Recruitment Requirements for Senior Manager, Cloud Platforms
If you’re applying for the position of a Senior Manager, then you must possess the following requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in ICT related field or Electrical Engineering
- Professional Qualifications in RedHat Administration (RHCE/RHCSA), Openshift/Kubernetes, Cloud (AWS or Azure Architect/SysOps).
- 10 years progressive working experience with at least 7 in Linux administration and at least 2 years in Docker/Openshift/Kubernetes administration.
- Experience with IT automation with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef and Puppet.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Kenya National Bank Recruitment Requirements for Head Compensations and Benefits
- A University Degree in Human Resources or Social Science field from a recognized university.
- Higher National Diploma in Human Resources or relevant Certification in Human Resources.
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Member of IHRM and with current practicing certificate
- Eight (8) years’ experience in HR of which five (5) years must have been as a HR generalist/HR Operations/Compensation & Benefits.
- Commercial acumen.
- Extensive knowledge of HR best practices and hands on experience regarding, Rewards, Compensation & Benefits, Performance Management Cycle, Organization Design, Talent Management and Employee Relations.
- Experience in implementation of HR Strategy, policy, and programs.
- Ability to engage, inspire and influence.
- Excellent interpersonal, team management and communication skills.
- Excellent Stakeholder /Client management skills.
- High levels of Emotional Intelligence.
- Counselling Skills, Financial literacy, Computer Literacy.
Kenya National Bank Recruitment Requirements for Marketing Division
Applicant of this position must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Business Analysis/Statistics/Data Analytics/Research
- Master’s Degree Business Administration/ Project Management or any relevant area
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Research, data analysis and reporting
Kenya National Bank Recruitment Requirements for Branch Manager
- University Degree from a recognized University.
- Professional qualification in Banking, Sales / Marketing and Credit.
- Seven (7) years Banking experience either in Branch management or in Sales, Service, Relationship Management, Credit or in Operations and of which three (3) years must have been in management position.
- Sound knowledge of banking services, products and solutions including lending and credit administration.
- Proven success in customer service, relationship management and business development.
- Strong communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Leadership, Supervisory and team management skills.
Having stated the requirements for each position, let’s explore the steps on how to successfully submit an application for the ongoing Kenya National Bank recruitment.
Other top banking jobs in Kenya includes:
- Family Bank Recruitment
- GTBank Recruitment
- EcoBank Recruitment
- Diamond Trust Bank Recruitment
- Development Bank Recruitment
- Credit Bank Recruitment
- Cooperative Bank Recruitment
- Consolidated Bank Recruitment
- Citibank Recruitment
- ABC Bank Recruitment
- Sidian Bank Recruitment
- World Bank Recruitment
How to Apply for Kenya National Bank Recruitment 2024
Note that you will need internet connectivity to be able to submit an application for this recruitment. Carefully follow the guidelines below to apply for Kenya National Bank recruitment.
- Visit the recruitment portal https://www.nationalbank.co.ke/about-us/careers
- Select either graduate programmes or experienced professionals
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Read through the application instructions
- Carefully fill the online application form
- Clearly scan and upload your passport, educational credentials and other documents needed
- Review your application to correct possible mistakes
Kenya National Bank Recruitment Closing Date
The application deadline for NBK recruitment is 21st June, 2024. Interested applicants are to submit their application on or before the set deadline to avoid disqualification.
We’re excited to have you read this article to this point and honestly believe that you would be able to submit your application following these steps.
Having said that, in the course of submitting your application, if you face any challenge or maybe you have a question pertaining to what you’ve read so far concerning Kenya National Bank recruitment, kindly let us know in the comment section below.
Would you like to get more information about Kenya National Bank recruitment, shortlisted candidates or other banking job opportunities feel free to follow us on Google News.
In addition, you can subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen.