Kenya Ministry of Health Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal
Kenya Ministry of Health recruitment 2023/2024 application form is out. Read through this article to see the latest job vacancies, requirements, how to apply and the stipulated deadline.
The application portal for Kenya Ministry of Health recruitment is now active and citizens of Kenya irrespective of the county who have been awaiting the release of the application form can now proceed to apply online.
Before I proceed, I hope you know that medical field is one of the high paying jobs anywhere in the world both in Africa and European countries.
Prior to this, if you’re serious about applying for a job in Kenya ministry of health do not hesitate to grab this opportunity wholeheartedly.
Helpful! Do you have a dream of working with U.S army as health personnel? If yes, you can apply now for USA Army recruitment.
Is Ministry of Health Recruitment 2023/2024 Ongoing?
We have observe from research that the ministry of health is one federal body which most citizens especially graduates from medical related course wish to gain employment.
Base on this fact, hundreds to thousands of prospective applicants do await the release of the online application form which in turn leads to question concerning the exact date when the recruitment form would be out.
N/B: This is to notify the general public that Kenya Ministry of Health job recruitment application form 2023/2024 is out and can be processed online via www.health.go.ke.
Latest Job Opportunities in Kenya;
- Kibabii University Recruitment
- NHIF Recruitment
- Kenyan Navy Recruitment
- KEMRI Recruitment
- IFAD Recruitment
- Kenya Forest Service Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- Kenya Prisons Recruitment
- Kenya Police Recruitment
- Summit Recruitment
- KDF Recruitment
- KenGen Recruitment
- Nakuru County Recruitment
- Nairobi County Job Recruitment
- Current Jobs in Mombasa and How to Apply
Requirements for Ministry of Health Recruitment 2023/2024
Yes, it is one thing to watch out for the job application form, another thing is if you actually have what to takes to gain the employment.
In this accord, you can prove yourself worthy and outstanding from other prospective applicants by meeting the below requirements.
- Prospective applicant of this recruitment must be a Kenyan (citizen)
- Prospective applicant should have an active and valid National Identity Card
- Applicant must have graduate from a medical related discipline
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should not be less than 18 years of age or more than 28
- Candidate applying should adhere to the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution
- Prospective applicant should be physically and medically fit
- You should be free of any criminal record or pending criminal charges
- If you’re currently pregnant, do not apply for the job
- Examination slip would not be accepted in place of original certificate
Counties Eligible to Apply
|Taita Mak Taveta||Turkana|
How to Apply for Ministry of Health Recruitment 2023
- Go to the application portal www.health.go.ke
- Then click on register as a new user
- Input the data needed, select your county and ethnicity then click register
- Confirm your account through the verification link that will be sent to you
- Return to the application portal to login
- Select the position you wish to apply for and fill the online form
Mainly successful candidates would be contacted for the next stage of the recruitment, so do everything possible to ensure you adhere to the application instructions.
Would you also like to know the steps on how to check Kenya Ministry of Health Shortlisted Candidates so you be among the first few persons to access it once release.