Kenya IRC recruitment 2023/2024: International Rescue Committee job vacancies, requirements, recruitment portal www.rescue.org, how to apply, closing date and other relevant data are in this post.
Would you like to work with the International Rescue Committee, Kenya? If yes, here’s an opportunity. What you have to do is submit application for the ongoing IRC recruitment exercise.
In this article, we have carefully outlined all the necessary information ranging from the vacant positions, the qualification needed, how to apply and even the closing date.
Let’s get started.
IRC Recruitment Form 2023
The job application form for the International Rescue Committee (IRC) is available online via their official website and is accessible by interested candidates from any of the counties below.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive, recover and rebuild their lives.
Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster.
At work today in over 40 countries and 22 U.S. cities, we restore safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure. The IRC leads the way from harm to home.
Sustaining IPC improvements in IRC’s supported health facilities is a major component of IRC’s Quality Improvement framework, prioritized by IRC through a global monitoring process that was developed in 2020.
The IPC Specialist collaborates with others within IRC to ensure IPC improvements are rigorously assessed, gaps clearly identified, improvements made as well as monitored in all countries where IRC health programing occurs.
This role provides strategic leadership for IRC’s IPC and Systems strengthening work – focused on IPC resilience, working closely with Health, EH and Nutrition Advisors and Senior Advisors, the HU MEAL team and the Measurement Unit.
Having this background knowledge is really important so as to help you understand the nature of the job and what you’re signing up for.
Is IRC Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, currently the International Rescue Committee, IRC recruitment 2023 for Kenya is ongoing. Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified candidates for over fourty five (45) vacant positions available.
IRC Job Vacancies 2023
Here are the job vacancies in International Rescue Committee, Kenya which you can submit an application for. Note that for any positions you apply, meeting the criteria is necessary.
- International Rescue Committee
- Compliance Officer
- INEE Coordinator, Psychosocial Support and Social Emotional Learning
- Program & Awards Advisor, Central Africa
- Contracts Finance Manager
- Product Administrator, Signpost
- Women’s Protection and Empowerment (WPE) Coordinator
- Business Systems Analyst
- Budget & Operations Manager
- Talent Management Sr. Coordinator – Onboarding
- Director, Safety and Security Learning and Operations
- Education Technical Adviser, East African Region
- Regional Vice President, Central Africa
- Project Lead, Maternal and Newborn Health
- HU MEAL Coordinator
- Knowledge Management & Program Development Officer (Livelihoods)
- Inclusion Specialist
- Program & Award Advisor Technical & Global
- Research Coordinator – Nutrition
- Climate Resilience Specialist
- Regional Humanitarian Access and Security Coordinator
- Recruitment Systems Manager
- CRM Data Specialist
- Nutrition Researcher
- Health Researcher
Other jobs in Kenya you can also apply includes:
- TSC Recruitment
- EPZA Recruitment
- OAG Recruitment
- KPMG Kenya Recruitment
- NGEC Recruitment
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs Jobs
- GSU Job Application Form
- Bidco Africa Jobs in Kenya
- International Rescue Committee Recruitment
- Jobs in Canada Massive Recruitment in Kenya
- Dubai Recruitment Agencies in Kenya
Requirements for IRC Recruitment 2023
Here are the educational qualifications, working experience and other criteria prospective applicants of the 2023 IRC recruitment must meet.
- Candidate applying must be a Kenyan who has a valid means of identification
- Master’s/post-graduate degree in public health, nursing and/or environmental health (WASH) or relevant field or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Demonstrated expertise in program design, monitoring and evaluation, with the ability to turn concepts and strategy into measurable action.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to renewing and maintaining currency with best practices.
- Fluency in English, knowledge of French/Arabic would be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 6-8 years of professional experience in implementing and/or managing Infection Prevention and Control programs in health facility settings is required, preferably also within a humanitarian and/or international development contexts.
- Experience implementing behavior change communication programs and supporting health system strengthening approaches
- Experience in technical tools and materials development, monitoring and evaluation, and research in relation to IPC is highly desired.
- A broad understanding/knowledge of technical water, sanitation and hygiene in health settings is highly desired
- Experience in strategy development and working across sectors or disciplines is highly desired.
- Experience providing remote technical support to program teams is important.
Also note that these are the benchmark for choosing suitably qualified candidates, so, before submitting an application, ensure you adhere to these requirements.
IRC Recruitment Portal www.rescue.org
https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home?c=rescue&country=ke is the direct recruitment portal for International Rescue Committee (IRC) recruitment while www.rescue.org is the official website.
How to Apply for IRC Recruitment 2023
- Visit https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home?c=rescue&country=ke
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Create an account (profile)
- Verify your account and login
- Carefully fill the online application form
- Upload academic and professional certifications/other documents
- Read through your application for possible correction
- If everything is okay, you can submit
These are the few steps on how to submit an application for IRC recruitment. Note very importantly that the application form is free and only obtainable via the recruitment portal.
IRC Application Deadline
Candidates are to submit application on or before 28th April, 2023. Failure to submit your application before this closing date will lead to disqualification.
That is all you need to note about the International Rescue Committee, if you need more update, kindly indicate in the comment section below or follow us on Google News.