Kenya Investment Authority recruitment 2023 has commenced. KenInvest job vacancies, application form, career portal, requirements, how to apply for the job, closing date and success tips are highlighted in this article.
Hello, welcome to our page. Did you hear about Kenya Investment Authority recruitment, decided to make findings about it and then you arrived this page? Great!
In this article, we will disclose to you every possible detail about Kenya Investment Authority recruitment including the job requirements and how to submit application successfully.
Stick around till the end in other to get the comprehensive information, let’s get started.
Kenya Investment Authority Overview
Kenya Investment Authority (KenInvest) is a State Corporation whose mandate is to promote and facilitate private investment by both domestic and international investors. The Authority is seeking to recruit a suitable candidate for the position of Managing Director.
The essence of this information is to enable you have a proper understand and overview of the commission you wish to work.
Is Kenya Investment Authority Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
We’ve been receiving questions from prospective applicants as to when the KenInvest recruitment 2023 will begin. Below is the answer.
Yes, Kenya Investment Authority recruitment 2023 has commenced and is ongoing. Interested applicants are to visit the online job portal to apply.
Accordingly to Kenya Investment Authority, the recruitment application form is free and accessible to all interested persons.
KenInvest Job Vacancies 2023
The 2023 job vacancies in Kenya Investment Authority are:
- Managing Director
- General Manager, Finance & Administration
To apply for any of these positions, there are certain criteria you must meet. We recommend you adhere strictly to the job requirements as it is the benchmark for selecting successful candidates.
Other job vacancies in Kenya for you today are:
- National Irrigation Authority Recruitment
- Muhoroni Sugar Company Recruitment
- Kenya Seed Company Recruitment
- NCPB Recruitment
- KAGRC Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- KNRA Recruitment
- Kenya Army Recruitment
Requirements for Kenya Investment Authority Recruitment 2023
The academic, experience, required skills, key, core, and functional competencies are:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Business Administration, Commerce, Marketing, Economics, Finance, Engineering or a relevant Degree from a recognized University
- Have a Master’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Business Administration, Commerce
- Marketing, Economics, Finance, Engineering or a relevant Degree from a recognized University;
- Have at least fifteen (15) years of relevant professional experience with five (5) years served in a senior management position in the public service or in a large and reputable organization in the private sector
- Demonstrated leadership experience with strategic vision and proven skills in managing complex organizations at the national, regional or international level
- Demonstrated record of setting clear standards for accountability, probity, value for money and risk management and zero tolerance to fraud and corruption; for ensuring sound and transparent financial management; and delivering continuous improvement, impact, efficiency and effectiveness
- Demonstrated intellectual leadership, creativity and proven ability to propose new ideas and lead on new ways of working across silos in a complementary and synergistic way for a prosperous and peaceful organization
- Proven track record of change management and accomplishments at the organization with strong resource mobilization and public relation skills;
- Demonstrated ability to lead a multi-cultural team and establish harmonious and effective working relationships both within and outside the organization and
- Proven ability to inspire, encourage, build trust and confidence and build consensus, stimulate effective campaigns and drive collective action among a broad spectrum of people and organizations.
Key Leadership Competencies
- Strategic Focus and transformation with Leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution
- Developing Organizational Capability
- Change Leadership
- Strategic Risk Management
- Building Partnerships
- Drives Accountability Culture
- Learning Orientation
- Communicating with impact
- Functional Competencies
- Conceptual Thinking
- Job Knowledge and good understanding of KenInvest Mandate, its role in the realization of
- the National Development Agenda
- Drive for Results
- Fosters Innovation
Compliance with Chapter 6 of the Kenyan Constitution
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to meet the following compliance requirements and present them during interview:
- A Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- A Compliance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- A Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority
- A Clearance Certificate from the Ethics & Anti-corruption Authority (EACC)
- A Clearance Certificate from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Kenya Investment Authority Recruitment Portal
www.invest.go.ke is the official website of KenInvest and through it, you will be able to access the career portal following these steps.
Visit the official website www.invest.go.ke, select job vacancies on the menu bar, then you will be redirected to Kenya Investment Authority job application portal.
How to Apply for Kenya Investment Authority Recruitment 2023
Here are the steps on how to apply for job vacancies at Kenya Investment Authority.
- First open the KenInvest portal www.invest.go.ke
- Select “career” from the menu option
- Choose a vacant position from the option given
- Fill the online application form
- Upload all needed certificates/documents
Also, interested and qualified persons are to submit hard copy applications to:
- The Chairperson,
- Kenya Investment Authority
Attach a cover letter for the position you’re applying and the reference number, an updated CV, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, National ID card or passport, then names and address of three (3) references.
You can send these documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop at Kenya Investment Authority, 15th Floor-Old Mutual Tower – Upper Hill in the Tender Box Marked MDs application.
Kenya Investment Authority Recruitment Deadline
Candidates are to submit their forms on or before Wednesday, 26th July, 2023 as no application shall be considered after the closing date.
Only candidates who have met all the requirements of the advert and have been selected for an interview will be contacted. As an equal opportunity employer, everyone qualified is advise to apply irrespective of gender or physical challenge.
Finally, canvassing or trying to manipulate the system will lead to automatic disqualification.
We hope this article was helpful and you have gotten all the necessary information that you aid your success in the 2023 Kenya Investment Authority recruitment.
If you need more update about Kenya Authority recruitment like the shortlisted candidates, feel free to follow us on Google News.