Do you want to apply for Kenya Ferry Services recruitment 2023/2024? If yes, the job application portal, requirements, vacant positions, how to apply, closing date and other relevant information is available in this article.
Have you heard about Kenya Ferry Services before? Do you know they’re currently recruiting? Would you like to work with them? If yes, then now is the time.
Carefully read through the guidelines we’ve made available in this article to aid easy application for the Kenya Ferry Services recruitment 2023.
Kenya Ferry Services Job Vacancies 2023
Kenya Ferry Services is a State Corporation, established under the Companies Act (CAP 486) of the Laws of Kenya and operating under the Ministry of Transport, Infrastructure, Housing and Urban Development, mandated with the operation of ferries in the Country.
The Company’s headquarters are set along the expansive shores of the beautiful and splendid Indian Ocean overlooking the magnificent view of the channel at Peleleza, Likoni, Mombasa.
To strengthen its workforce, KFSL is seeking to recruit dynamic, highly driven and result oriented individuals for the following positions:
- Senior Engineering Technician (Mechanical)
- Engineering Technician (Mechanical)
- Engineering Technician (Electrical)
- Assistant Operations Officer
- Senior Deckhand
- Ramp Controller
- Toll Inspector
- Administrative Assistant
- Senior Driver
- General Ferry Attendant
- Internal Audit Assistant
- Customer Relations Assistant
Other hot jobs in Kenya you can apply.
- Safaricom Recruitment
- KCAA Recruitment
- NCTTCA Recruitment
- KENHA Recruitment
- Juhudi Kilimo Recruitment
- NTSA Recruitment
- KRC Recruitment
- NACADA Recruitment
- Kdf Recruitment
- Jobs in Canada
- British Army Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- Police Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- Army Recruitment
- Navy Recruitment
- Airforce Recruitment
- KFS Recruitment
- Prisons Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- KWS Recruitment
- TSC Recruitment
- PSC Recruitment
- JSC Recruitment
- KEBS Recruitment
- KCB Recruitment
Requirements for Kenya Ferry Services Recruitment 2023
To be successful in Kenya Ferry Services recruitment, below are the criteria you should posess.
- Candidate applying must be a Kenya citizen
- Applicant must have an acceptable means of identification like the National ID Card
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant aiming at executive position must be graduates with reasonable years of experience in the field
- Candidate applying should be free of any criminal record or pending criminal charges
- Applicant should possess good communication, analytical and interpersonal skill.
- Candidate must satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Kenya consecutions and shall present the following documents;
- Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission Clearance Certificate
- Kenya Revenue Authority Tax Compliance Certificate
- Higher Education Loans Board Clearance Certificate or proof of ongoing repayments
- Certificate of Good Conduct issued by National Police Service
- Certificate of Clearance from the Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
How to Apply for Kenya Ferry Services Recruitment 2023
Applications, accompanied by a detailed CV containing academic qualifications, professional qualifications, work experience, current and expected remuneration;
E-mail addresses, day telephone contacts as well as copies of relevant certificates, testimonials, national identification card, are invited from persons qualified for the positions described above.
The applicants should also provide names, telephone numbers and contact addresses of at least three professional referees who are knowledgeable about their competence and area of specialization.
The applicants should request their professional referees to submit their references directly to the undersigned.
Applications and professional referees’ confidential reports on the applicant’s suitability for the position should be sent to the undersigned to be received on or before 8th September, 2017.
- Kenya Ferry Services Limited,
- Headquarters Office,
- Gaza Road, Off Mwinyi Babu Road – Peleleza
- O. Box 96242 – 80110
Note: Kenya Ferry Services was merged with Kenya Ports Authority immediately after launching the Lewatoni Foot Bridge, so officially, interested candidates are to directly apply for Kenya Ports recruitment.
Kenya Ferry Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equity within the organization. Applicants comprising persons living with disabilities (PWDs), those from marginalized areas and women are encouraged to apply.
Applications without relevant qualifications, copies of documentation/ details as sought for will not be considered. Any form of Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Kenya Ferry Services Recruitment Closing Date
8th September, 2017 is the closing date for Kenya Ferry Services job application. Candidates who do not meet up with this deadline would be disqualified.
Is Kenya Ferry Services Recruitment Form Out?
Currently, Kenya Ferry Services recruitment form for 2023 is not yet out. Once the recruitment begins, we will update this page.
Note that KFS recruitment application form is totally free and accessible by all Kenya citizen.
Meanwhile if you have any questions concerning this recruitment exercise, kindly indicate in the comment section below.
You can also follow us on Google News for more update.