Get the latest news about Kenya Education Network recruitment 2023 here. Have you heard about KENET job vacancies? If you would like to apply, we’re excited to let you know that we have provided the comprehensive steps on how to submit application for KENET recruitment.
Not just that, details about the requirements, vacant positions, application guidelines, closing date and other important information are shared in this article.
The management of Kenya Education Network (KENET) wishes to notify the entire public that her 2023 recruitment exercise has commenced and applications are invited from suitably qualified persons.
KENET Recruitment Portal www.kenet.or.ke
KENET recruitment portal is www.recruitment.kenet.or.ke. It is one of the fundamental thing you should note about Kenya Education Network job application process.
This is the official portal where persons interested in KENET recruitment are to visit in other to explore latest job vacancies and apply accordingly. We have saved you that stress, as everything concerning Kenya Education Network recruitment 2023 is right on this page.
Who is Eligible to Apply?
Kenya Education Network recruitment portal is open to all suitably qualified persons from the counties below. So, in other words, the portal is open to everyone but only those who meet the requirements would be shortlisted.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
Has Kenya Education Network Recruitment 2023 Commenced?
Yes, the 2023 Kenya Education Network recruitment has started and is currently ongoing. Therefore if you wish to apply, visit the application portal www.recruitment.kenet.or.ke.
Overview of Kenya Education Network
As applicant, it is important you know a little about KENET so as to have the right mindset for the job.
The Kenya Education Network (KENET) (http://www.kenet.or.ke) is the National Research and Education Network (NREN) of Kenya. It builds and operates a national broadband private network that interconnects universities, research institutions and other educational member institutions in Kenya.
It also operates data centers that support community cloud services. KENET’s mission is to catalyze the transformation of education and research in Kenya using ICT.
Kenya Education Network Recruitment Vacancies
- Network Engineer – Digital Infrastructure
- Network Engineer – IP Network Operations
- Systems Administrator – Digital Enterprise Services
- Systems Administrator – Cloud Infrastructure Services
- Graduate Trainee – Network and/or Infrastructure Engineering
- Graduate Trainee – Network Administration
- Graduate Trainee – System Administration
- Graduate Trainee – Applications Developer
These are the current job openings at Kenya Education Network (KENET) which mandates this recruitment exercise and you can apply for anyone of your choice.
Here’s a list of related jobs that suite you. Would you like to apply? If yes, click on any of the link provided.
- Kenya Police Recruitment
- Airtel Recruitment
- Kenya Seed Company Recruitment
- Ministry of Industrialization Recruitment
- Kenya National Bank Recruitment
- Kenya Seed Company Recruitment
- Kenya Investment Authority Recruitment
- Kenya Ferry Services Recruitment
- Kenya Tourism Board Recruitment
- Communications Authority of Kenya Recruitment
- Kenya Forest Service Recruitment
General Requirements for Kenya Education Network Recruitment
You have to understand that it is crucial to adhere to the expectations of your employer when applying for a job as it is the secret key to success in the process. Regarding Kenya Education Network recruitment, below are the criteria each applicant must meet.
- Basically, candidate applying should be a Kenyan or African generally
- He or she should possess acceptable means of identification like National Identity Card, Driver’s License or Certificate of Origin
- Applicant must be an ICT inclined person
- Candidate applying should have Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) of at least mean grade “C+” (Plus) or its equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in social science in any of the following disciplines, Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations and other related field of study, or equivalent from a recognized university
- Master’s degree in related field of study
- Candidate applying must be of good character
- He or she must possess great interpersonal skills
- Applicant should be willing to adhere to exiting work principles
- Candidate should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Candidate proficient in computer skills have an added advantage
- Candidate should demonstrate results in work performance
Kenya Education Network Recruitment Process
Just like every other recruitment exercise, Kenya Education Network (KENET) has three (3) basic stages that constitutes the recruitment process.
First, is application stage which is what you’re about to do, second is shortlisting which involves published names of successful applicants and last is screening which is usually an interview exercise to scrutinize the shortlisted candidates to ensure they’re qualified for the job.
How to Apply for KENET Jobs 2023
Kindly follow the steps below to submit an application for the ongoing Kenya Education Network recruitment exercise.
- First, visit the application portal www.recruitment.kenet.or.ke
- Create an account on the portal
- Validate account and then login
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Then fill the online application form by inputting your data into the spaces provided
- Uploaded required documents according to stipulated size
- Make sure you review your application before final submission
Note that Kenya Education Network recruitment application is only done only via the recruitment portal as explained above. Secondly do not pay anyone to gain favor in this job process.
Kenya Education Network Recruitment Deadline
KENET recruitment portal will be closed on 30th August, 2023. Ensure you submit your application on or before the stipulated deadline to avoid disqualification.
Canvassing with the application form will as well lead to disqualification. That’s all you should know concerning Kenya Education Network recruitment. If you have a question, let us know in the comment section below.
We also recommend you follow us on Google News to get more update about trending job opportunities in Kenya and Africa at large.