Kenya Airways recruitment 2023/2024 application form is out. The job portal www.kenya-airways.com, requirements, starting/closing date, how to apply and success tips are the information you’ll get in this article.
If you have been wishing to work with Kenya Airways then here is the opportunity for you as the recruitment exercise has begun.
Read through this article to know how you can submit an application for the ongoing Kenya Airways recruitment exercise 2023.
Is Kenya Airways Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, Kenya Airways recruitment application form for this year 2023 is out. Kenya airways on Sunday, 12th February, 2023 posted new job vacancies on her irecruitment portal www.kenya-airways.com.
The advertised positions include Chief instructor passenger and baggage, Crew tracker Assistant supplies officer, Type rating instructor (TRI) etc.
Just before you proceed to the application portal, it is good to get to know what the requirement for the job is, when it is closing and how to apply.
As such, we recommend you carefully read through this post so that once you open Kenya Airways recruitment portal, you will know exactly what to do.
Here are the counties eligible to apply for Kenya Airway recruitment.
|Taita Mak Taveta||Turkana|
Kenya Airways Job Vacancies 2023
- Travel Advisor
- Propulsion Engineering Lead – H13
- Commercial Manager Key Accounts
- Network Planning Analyst
- Lead Innovation – H10
- Lead Travel Advisor
- Pricing Manager
Requirements for Kenya Airways Recruitment 2023
To successfully secure a job in Kenya Airways, below are the requirements you should adhere.
- Applicant for this recruitment must be from Kenya
- He/she must have a valid means of identification
- Applicant should have an “O level” mean grade including Mathematics, English Language and Physics
- Candidate should be a graduate in aviation related field
- Candidate should graduate from a university recognize by Kenya
- Applicant should have good communication skill
- Applicant should be able to express self both in verbal and written form
- Applicant must be of good conduct
- He/should be willing to relocate if necessary
Amongst these recruitment requirements, where you should really pin your eye is the qualification as it is one of the most important criteria especially O’level.
Kenya Airways Recruitment Process
Kenya airway recruitment has three (3) fundamental stages, these are; application stage, shortlisting stage then interview/screening exercise.
Application stage where interested persons visit the online career portal to submit application for vacant positions.
Shortlisting stage is when names of applicants who meets the job requirements are selected from the total number of persons that submitted application.
Interview or screening exercise is that last stage where shortlisted candidates are invited to verification of academic and professional certification and other information.
This now pose a message to you, now that you’re at the application stage ensure you upload only genuine and authentic information and documents as it is subject to physical verification during screening exercise.
Kenya Airways Careers Login
To apply for Kenya Airways job, you have to first access the carers login portal which is www.kenya-airways.com/about-us/careers then proceed to the irecruitment portal https://i-pride.kenya-airways.com to submit application.
Kenya Airways Careers Cabin Crew
The vacancies advertised by Kenya Airways include positions for cabin crew, so if this is the position you aim, great, you can apply following the steps below.
Other trending recruitment in Kenya you can apply:
- ORPP Recruitment
- NACADA Recruitment
- Kenya Forest Service Recruitment
- KNH Recruitment
- TSC Recruitment
- PSC Recruitment
- JSC Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- KEMRI Recruitment
- KDF Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- Ministry of Education Recruitment
- Kenya Ministry of Health Recruitment
How to Apply for Kenya Airways Recruitment 2023/2024
- First step is to visit the irecruitment portal https://i-pride.kenya-airways.com
- Create account by clicking on “register today” at the right screen
- Refer to your mail for the activation link sent to you
- After activating your account return the irecruitment portal to login
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Fill in your details, upload your CV and academic credentials
- Proofread your application then submit
These are the simple steps you have to follow. Just incase you’re confuse, here is how to create an account on the portal.
Click on register today
Input your email address, name, D.O.B etc
Activate your account from email and then return to the portal to login
Kenya Airways HR Email Address
You can reach out to Kenya Airways Human resource manager through the relations depart via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kenya Airways Attachment/Internship Application
To apply for either attachment or internship in Kenya airways, still visit the irecruitment portal, create an account, upload your CV suiting internship/attachment then once there’s vacancy you will be notified via email.
Kenya Airways Recruitment Closing Date 2023
Kenya airways recruitment closing date is Monday, 18th September, 2023. Applicants are to submit their form before this deadline as failure to adhere would lead to disqualification.
If have any enquiry to make concerning this recruitment exercise, let us know in the comment section below. You can also follow us on Google News for more update.