Do you wish to apply for KENAS recruitment 2023/2024? If yes, Kenya Accreditation Service job vacancies, career application portal www.kenas.go.ke, job requirements, application method, starting/closing date and other relevant information is available in this article.
Even if you wish to apply for KENAS internship, temporary jobs, attachment programmes etc. you’re on the right page.
Just in case you’re hearing about Kenya Accreditation Service for the first time, we have highlighted their primary responsibility but most important this post is about how you can successfully apply for the recruitment.
So, if you’re a graduate in Kenya with diploma, degree or even masters searching for where to work, applying for KENAS recruitment would be a good option.
We therefore recommend you read this article to the end as we have explained in practicable steps how you can successfully submit an application for KENAS jobs 2023.
Is KENAS Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, KENAS recruitment 2023/2024 has commenced. You can apply for Kenya Accreditation Service job vacancies via the career portal www.kenas.go.ke/careers.
The application form is free of charge and suitably qualified candidates from the counties below can apply for KENAS recruitment.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
What is the Work of KENAS?
Just as I mentioned earlier, if you’re hearing about KENAS for the first time, below is a brief overview of the organization.
Kenya Accreditation Service (KENAS) is the national accreditation body for Kenya saddled with the frontal role of providing accreditation services to conformity assessment bodies (CABs) in Kenya, which include testing and calibration laboratories, inspection bodies, certification bodies, and proficiency testing providers.
The fundamental goal of this agency is to guarantee that the services provided by these CABs meet international standards and are reliable and impartial.
KENAS assesses the technical competence and impartiality of these CABs to ensure that they are capable of carrying out their respective tasks accurately, competently, and with integrity.
Judging from the above, if you would like to work in KENAS, below are the job vacancies to consider.
KENAS Job Vacancies 2023
- Project Officers
- Project Officers ICT Systems
- Accreditation Officer (Calibration Labs)
- Accreditation Officer (Certification)
- Accreditation Officer (Scheme Development)
- Quality and Risk Management Officer
- Research Strategy and Planning Officer
- Executive Office Administrator
- Principal Training and Capacity Building Officer
- Manager, Supply Chain Management
- Manager, Scheme Development
- Human Resource & Administration
Note: For you to gain employment into KENAS and occupy any of these positions, you must strictly adhere to the recruitment requirements.
Here are other trending job opportunities in Kenya you could also apply after submitting application for KENSA recruitment.
- KNRA Recruitment
- KPC Recruitment
- Bidco Africa Jobs in Kenya
- Jobs in Canada for Kenyans
- Kdf Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- Police Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- Army Recruitment
- Navy Recruitment
- Airforce Recruitment
- KFS Recruitment
- Prisons Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- KWS Recruitment
- TSC Recruitment
- PSC Recruitment
- JSC Recruitment
- KEBS Recruitment
- KCB Recruitment
Requirements for Kenya Accreditation Service Recruitment 2023
To be successful in KENAS recruitment process, here are the requirements you must adhere.
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a diploma, Bachelor’s or master’s degree in relevant field of study
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Applicant should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC
- Lastly, candidate applying should be free of criminal record
How to Apply for KENAS Recruitment 2023
To submit an application successfully for KENAS recruitment 2023, take the steps below.
- First, visit KENAS official website www.kenas.go.ke
- Under work with us on the menu bar, click careers
- Scroll down and select the position you wish to apply
- Carefully fill the online application form
- Scan and upload requirements document according to stipulated size
- Review the information you’ve filled
- Proceed to submit if your data is accurate
Try as much as you can to avoid possible mistakes like error in name or date of birth as this might directly clash with the data on your National ID which will serve as confirmation for KENAS when screening application.
An alternative to the above method is to:
- Write an application letter
- Prepare a detailed and up to date curriculum vitae (CV)
- Include your email address, experience and mobile telephone number in your CV
- Scan your academic and professional credentials
- Then send the documents to email@example.com
KENAS Recruitment Deadline 2023
The closing date for Kenya Accreditation Service recruitment is Friday, 30th September, 2023 by 5:00pm. Interested persons must submit their application on or before the set deadline.
To get more updates about KENAS recruitment 2023, kindly subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue button on your screen or follow us on Google News.
Also, if you have any question, feel free to let us know in the comment section below for immediate response when necessary.