Are you in search of Kenya Methodist University, KeMU student portal www.kemu.ac.ke for student login 2024? If yes, you’re on the right page.
We have explicitly outlined the steps on how you can successfully login KeMU student portal to either register courses, pay school fees, check semester result or carry out any other academic activity.
Not just that, in case you have forgotten your username, password or trying to reset any but do not know how, the steps to carry that out has also been highlighted here.
So, whether you’re a prospective student, fresh or returning student, it is really a necessity that you have a proper understanding n how to navigate your way through the portal 2.kemu.ac.ke.
Overview of KeMU Student Portal Login
Student portal is one of the fundamental features of a fast growing institution especially with the emergence of technological advancement.
KeMU student portal login is a webpage that serves as a medium between the school’s database and student accessibility. It is through this portal that student can carry out certain academic activities such as:
- Payment of school fees
- Registration of courses
- Checking of semester’s result
- Printing admission letter
- Applying for extra credits
- Filling and updating your bio-data and also
- Getting updates from the school etc.
It is an inevitable fact that you will need to access the portal 2 KeMU throughout your study period. Therefore, it is rather best you begin to learn about the entire process now.
How to Create KeMU Student Portal Account on www.kemu.ac.ke
There are two (2) methods through which you can create an account on the portal 2 KeMU. First is online via the student portal www.portal2.kemu.ac.ke and second is offline by visiting the ICT unit on campus.
To create an account following the online method, take the steps below.
- Visit the student portal link www.portal2.kemu.ac.ke
- Click on create account
- Provide your admission no
- Then enter any password of your choice
- Then click the “submit” button
How to Login KeMU Student Portal – www.kemu.ac.ke
- Using any browser of your choice, go to www.kemu.ac.ke
- Type in your student no. in the space provided
- Then enter your password
- Click the “login” button
Just in case you have forgotten your password, follow the steps below to retrieve or reset it.
We have also provided the steps on how to login:
- Daystar University Student Portal
- KYU Student Portal
- UOE Student Portal
- JOOUST Student Portal
- MKSU Student Portal
- CUK Student Portal
- MMUST Student Portal
- MASENO Student Portal
- HELB Student Portal
How to Reset Password on KeMU Student Portal
- Once you visit the KeMU student portal 2 at www.kemu.ac.ke
- Type in your registration number
- Then click “reset password”
- Enter new password and save
- Return to the login page and input the new detail
KeMU Student Portal 2 Login
To access Kenya Methodist University student portal, either visit the official website, then click student portal on the top menu bar or visit the direct login link to KeMU Student Portal 2 at www.portal2.kemu.ac.ke.
How do I Check My KeMU results?
- First you have to visit KEMU official website www.kemu.ac.ke
- Click “student portal” on the top menu bar
- Provide your details and click login
- Check left sidebar Under “Dashboard”
- Click on “Academic”
- Under this option, you can see the “Results” option.
- Select the semester you wish to check
- Immediately the result will be displayed then you can download as PDF or print it out.
KeMU Portal Links
- Kenya Methodist University admission portal https://www.kemu.ac.ke/apply-to-kemu
- Kenya Methodist University student portal https://portal2.kemu.ac.ke/
- Kenya Methodist University staff portal https://portal2.kemu.ac.ke/login/sign-in
- Kenya Methodist University digital campus https://www.kemu.ac.ke/learn.kemu.ac.ke
- Kenya Methodist University alumni portal https://www.kemu.ac.ke/alumni
- Kenya Methodist University contact: +(254)724256162 or firstname.lastname@example.org
That is all you should know concerning Kenya Methodist University student portal. If you have a question, kindly let us know in the comment section below. Also you can follow us on Google News for more update on this.