KEMRI Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 is Out – Download Here
KEMRI shortlisted candidates 2023/2204 is out for the just concluded recruitment. To check and download the pdf, follow the guidelines in this article.
Did you apply for Kenya Medical Research Institute (KEMRI) recruitment and currently wish to know if your name is among the shortlisted candidates? If yes, you’re on the right page.
The management of Kenya Medical Research Institute recently made a public notice about the release of the 2023 recruitment shortlisted candidates.
Applicants of KEMRI recruitment are hereby advise to visit the application portal to check their status or download the comprehensive pdf which contains the names of all shortlisted candidates.
Sequel to this, we have highlighted the two (2) major ways through which you can check or download KEMRI shortlisted candidates 2023.
KEMRI Recruitment Latest News Today
The current update as of today concerning Kenya Medical Research Institute (KEMRI) job recruitment is that the names of successful applicants is out and have been published online via the application portal www.kemri.go.ke.
Candidates from the counties below that applied for Kenya Medical Research Institute recruitment have been shortlisted.
|Taita Mak Taveta||Turkana|
You can also download:
- Kenya Air Force Shortlisted Candidates
- Kenya Army Shortlisted Candidates
- Kenyan Navy Shortlisted Candidates
- KDF Shortlisted Candidates
- Kazi Mtaani Shortlisted Candidates
- KETRACO Shortlisted Candidates
- Kenya PSC Shortlisted Candidates
- NYS Shortlisted Candidates
- Kenya Prisons Shortlisted Candidates
- KCB Shortlisted Candidates
- KERRA Shortlisted Candidates
- KIPPRA Shortlisted Candidates
- NHIF Shortlisted Candidates
Eligibility for Checking KEMRI Shortlisted Candidates
By this, I’m referring to the criteria that makes your name eligible to appear on KEMRI shortlist sheet. So, checkout the list below.
- First and foremost, you must be a Kenya citizen before you’re employed into KEMRI
- Next is that you must have successfully fill and submitted the online application form
- Your academic qualifications must meet the specification on the recruitment portal
- You must have a valid means of identification like National ID card
- Be sure you didn’t submit your application twice
If you possess these four (4) qualities then you absolutely have nothing to worry about, let’s proceed to the steps on how to check the shortlist.
How to Check KEMRI Shortlisted Candidates 2023
Note that the basic way to know if you’ve been shortlisted by KEMRI is via SMS or email notification. The commission usually gets across to shortlisted candidates even before publishing the full list online.
Another means is via the print media, meanwhile if you’ve checked these two (2) mediums but probably have not seen your name yet, relax there’s one more step to go and that’s downloading the pdf shortlist online.
Using any device with internet connectivity, take the steps below to download and check KEMRI shortlisted applicants.
- First thing you need to do is login the job portal www.kemri.go.ke
- Scroll down a bit and select career tab
- Click on shortlisted candidates of the position you applied
- Open the downloaded PDF using either adobe reader
- Enter your name or application number in the search bar
- Immediately you’ll be redirected to the page that contains your name
We congratulate all shortlisted candidates and wish great success in this new career path.
Having done this, note that its not done yet. The next thing you should is begin to preparing for interview/screening. How can I do this?
KEMRI screening is just about validating the documents you uploaded online, check educational, professional, national ID etc. to ensure they’re valid.
What should you do now?
Its simple, just get the originals of all your academic credentials, make photocopies and arrange them sequentially into one envelope.
Meanwhile, the screening date, time and venue would be communicated to all shortlisted candidates by Kenya Medical Research Institute.
it is very nice