The vacant positions, requirements, closing date and steps on how to apply Kenya Forestry Research Institute, KEFRI recruitment 2024/2025 are highlighted in this article.
Also, update about the application for, career portal, job vacancies, closing date and other vital information are available on this page, keep reading.
About Kenya Forestry Research Institute
Kenya Forestry Research Institute (KEFRI) is a State Corporation established in 1986 with obligation to undertake forestry research, generate and promote improved technologies for sustainable management, conservation and development of forest and allied natural resources.
Are there Job Vacancies at KEFRI?
Yes, KEFRI recruitment 2024 is ongoing. The Kenya Forestry Research Institute advertised several vacancies in the corporation on Tuesday, 11th July, 2024 and the recruitment exercise will be closing on Monday, 31st July, 2024.
Would you like to explore and apply for these vacancies? If yes, then note that you’re reading the right article. Below are the job vacancies in KEFRI.
Important! KEFRI recruitment application form is free and accessible by all interested candidates a the recruitment portal www.kefri.org.
KEFRI Job Vacancies 2024
- Research Scientist (Seed Science)
- Assistant Forester
- Assistant Laboratory Technologist (Seed)
- Assistant Laboratory Technologist (Horticulture)
These are the current vacancies at Kenya Forestry Research Institute. Each KEFRI job vacancy has specific requirements that applicants must meet. These may include educational qualifications, work experience, certifications, and specialized skills. Carefully review the job requirements to ensure that you possess the necessary qualifications before proceeding with your application.
Government job vacancies in Kenya today.
- Kenya Investment Authority Recruitment
- Kenya Seed Company Recruitment
- Competition Authority of Kenya Recruitment
- Ministry of Industrialization Recruitment
- Kenya Police Recruitment
- Kenya National Bank Recruitment
- Kenya Public Works Recruitment
- Kenya Forest Service Recruitment
Requirements for KEFRI Recruitment 2024
To gain appointment for any of the advertised positions, you must adhere to the requirements below.
- Basically, candidate applying should be a Kenyan
- He or she should possess acceptable means of identification like National Identity Card, Drivers License or Certificate of Origin
- Candidate applying should have Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) of at least mean grade “C+” (Plus) or its equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in social science in any of the following disciplines, Forestry and Natural Resources, Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations and other related field of study, or equivalent from a recognized university
- Master’s degree in related field of study
- Candidate applying must be of good character
- He or she must possess great interpersonal skills
- Applicant should be willing to adhere to exiting work principles
- Candidate should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Candidate proficient in computer skills have an added advantage
- Candidate should demonstrate results in work performance
Key competencies and skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Strategic and innovative thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to mobilize resources
- Negotiation skills
- Report writing skills
How to Apply for KEFRI Job Vacancies 2024
Here are the steps on how to successfully submit an application for the ongoing KEFRI recruitment exercise.
- First, visit the job application portal https://forms.gle/mJH5wsskADY8UZJq5
- Choose the position you wish to apply
- Select how you go to know about the job vacancies
- Input the required information
- Upload CV and other relevant academic credentials
- Proofread your application, then submit
In addition to the online application, candidates are to send hard copy applications and attach their Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates and national identification card.
They should also include their day and evening telephone numbers, e-mail address and names and addresses of three referees to reach the Director.
Envelopes containing the documents should be clearly marked with position applied for and addressed to:
- The Director/CEO
- Kenya Forestry Research Institute (KEFRI)
- O.Box 20412-00200, City Square
KEFRI is an equal opportunity employer and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
KEFRI Recruitment Closing Date 2024
The closing date for Kenya Forestry Research Institute, KEFRI recruitment is Monday 31st July, 2024. Applicants must be submitted on or before the set deadline.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to obtain and be in possession of the following documents at the interview stage:
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board where applicable
- Clearance from a registered Credit Reference Bureau
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
- Academic/professional certificates and any other documents which may be requested before the interview date.
Applying for KEFRI job vacancies requires careful preparation, dedication, and a genuine passion for forestry research and environmental conservation. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can increase your chances of landing your dream job at KEFRI.
If you have any question concerning KEFRI recruitment exercise, kindly let us know in the comment section below. You can as well follow us on Google News for more update.