Get acquainted with the steps for KEBS recruitment 2024/2025 application. Kenya Bureau of Standards job application form portal is now available online at www.kebs.org and interested persons are advice to visit this site to submit their application.
Base on this, we have explain in details the requirements and application steps for KEBS recruitment in this article, keep reading to find out more.
Note that the application form is only available online and it is totally free therefore avoid making payment via any medium in regards to KEBS job application.
>>> Would you like to study abroad? If yes click here.
Is there Vacancies in KEBS 2024?
Yes, there are several vacant position in Kenya Bureau of Standards (KEBS) which therefore mandates the recruitment exercise of qualified persons into the vacancies below:
- Chief Manager, National Quality Institute
- Chief Manager, Internal Audit
- Directorate, Human Resource & Administration
- Principal Office Administrator (1 Post)
- Lega Officer (1 Post)
- Supply Chain Officers (4 Posts)
- Accountants (2 Posts)
- Security Officers (2 Posts)
- Administration Officer (1 Post)
- Quality Assurance Officers (14 Posts)
- Inspection Officers (14 Posts)
- Market Surveillance Officers (23 Posts)
- Laboratory Analysts (14 Posts)
- Standards Officers (10 Posts)
- Metrology Officers (2 Posts)
- Certification Officers (3 Posts)
- Assistant Technicians, Testing Laboratory (10 Posts)
- Assistant Technician Metrology (2 Posts)
- Assistant Customer Care Officers (3 Posts)
To fill the online application form for any of the above positions, it is necessary you get acquitted with the basic requirements.
www.kebs.org Application Form 2024
Kenya Bureau of Standards job application form is available online as pdf at https://www.kebs.org. Candidates applying are to download and fill this form appropriately then send both softcopy and hardcopy for the commission on or before 27th June, 2024.
KEBS Recruitment Latest News Today
The latest news concerning Kenya Bureau of Standards (KEBS) recruitment is that the application deadline has been shifted from Wednesday, 15th February, 2024 to 27th June, 2024 but time still remains 5:00pm, see more.
Counties Eligible to Apply for KEBS Job 2024
|Taita Mak Taveta
General Requirements for KEBS Recruitment 2024/2025
I recommend you first understand the requirements below before proceeding to the application portal.
- Applicant should be an indigene of Kenya with a valid means of identification
- You should have the possible educational qualification for the position you wish to apply for
- You should have proper understanding of the position you’re applying for
- Applicants proficient in MS word, Excel and Access have an added advantage
How to Apply for KEBS Recruitment 2024/2025
To apply for the ongoing KEBS recruitment, visit the application portal https://www.kebs.org to have a better understand of what is required. Meanwhile below are the steps for KEBS job application 2024.
Interested and qualified candidates’ applications should be submitted either SOFTCOPY to email@example.com or HARDCOPY sent by post or hand delivered to KEBS HQ office addressed to the address below, indicating VACANCY NAME on the envelope on or before the application deadline enclosing/attach Cover letter, a detailed CV with full details on education background, professional qualifications and relevant experience together with copies of Testimonials, Academic Certificates and National Identification Card
- The Managing Director, Kenya Bureau of Standards
- Popo Road, Off Mombasa Road,
- P.O. Box 54974 – 00200 NAIROBI
Precaution for KEBS Job Application 2024
- KEBS DOES NOT charge any fee in the recruitment process.
- Persons with disability and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Academic Qualifications of external origin MUST be accompanied with a recognition and equation certificate from the relevant body in Kenya.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- All degree applicants for engineering related qualifications must be Registered as Graduate Engineers.
- The applicants must comply with Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya.
No candidate is allowed to submit his/her application more than once to avoid disqualification and also endeavor to print out the acknowledgement slip for future reference.
Other trending job opportunities in Kenya.
- Kenya Film Commission Recruitment
- KEMRI Recruitment
- IFAD Recruitment
- IFAD Recruitment
- NPS Recruitment
- Kwale Recruitment
- Kenya Forest Service Recruitment
- Bungoma Recruitment
- KPA Recruitment
- Kenya Army Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- KRA Recruitment
- KDF Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment
- KWS Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- KETRACO Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- Current Jobs in Mombasa and How to Apply
KEBS Job Portal Login www.kebs.org
To login Kenya Bureau of Standards recruitment portal visit https://www.kebs.org then supply your login details and proceed to the login dashboard.
KEBS HR Recruitment Plan 2024
Here’s the link to download the 2024 Human Resource (HR) recruitment plan pdf.
KEBS Job Application Deadline 2024/2025
Here are the steps to check names of shortlisted candidates for KEBS job application 2024.
You can as well follow us on Google News or sign up for our notification bell by clicking the blue symbol on your screen if you’d like to receive additional information about KEBS recruitment or other popular recruiting in Kenya.