KDC recruitment 2023 is ongoing. The application steps, requirements, starting/closing date and recruitment portal for Kenya Development Corporation is available on this page.
Did you hear about the ongoing KDC recruitment and would love to submit an application? If yes, we’re excited to have you read this article now.
This is because we have provided all the necessary information regarding the ongoing 2023 Kenya Development Corporation (KDC) recruitment and mostly importantly, how you can successfully submit an application.
KDC Recruitment Form 2023
This is to officially notify the entire public that the 2023 Kenya Development Corporation recruitment exercise is ongoing and suitably qualified candidates can submit an application via the online career portal.
You may ask, how do I know that I’m qualified for the 2023 KDC recruitment? Not to worry, we have listed the top criteria every applicant of this job must possess.
Has KDC Recruitment 2023 Started?
Yes, Kenya Development Corporation (KDC) has started, it is known through the official advertisement made by the corporation on her official website.
KDC recruitment is ongoing and interested candidates are to visit www.kdc.go.ke to access, fill and submit the online application form
Note that KDC job application form is free and talking about who is eligible to apply, basically, interested persons from any of the counties below can apply.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
KDC Job Vacancies 2023
For the ongoing Kenya Development Corporation recruitment, listed below are the vacant positions which you can submit an application for.
- Assistant Manager Corporate
- Communication Assistant Manager
- Risk Management and Compliance Assistant Manager
- Business Advisory
- Senior Business Development Officer
- Senior Partnership Development and Resource Mobilization Officers
- Senior Business Advisory Officer
- Senior Information Communications Technology Officer
- Deputy Director Investments Appraisal and Administration
- Manager, Internal Audit
Knowing about KDC recruitment and even wishing to submit an application is cool but there is one important thing you must not miss out and that is the job requirements.
For the 2023 Kenya Development Corporation job intake, here are the general requirements each applicant must possess irrespective of the position you apply.
More details about the educational qualification for each position is available on the recruitment portal.
Today jobs in Kenya include:
- NYS Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Recruitment
- UNHCR Recruitment
- KNRA Recruitment
- WTS Energy Recruitment
- ILO Recruitment
- Kenya Police Recruitment
- Ministry of Defence Recruitment
- Youth Enterprise Recruitment
- Nairobi Public Service Recruitment
- EAC Recruitment
- KEMSA Recruitment
- OAG Recruitment
- Kenya IRC Recruitment
- Kenya Airways Recruitment
- Qatar Airways Cabin Crew Recruitment
- Today News About Police Recruitment
- Plan International Recruitment
General Recrements for KDC Recruitment 2023
- Interested person must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- He/she should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Applicant should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should have a criminal record free background
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
KDC Recruitment Portal Login
To submit your application for Kenya Development Corporation recruitment, you have to first access the application portal, to login, simply visit www.kdc.go.ke then select job vacancies on the menu bar.
How to Apply for Kenya Development Corporation Jobs 2023
First of all, write an application letter for the position you’re applying for, prepare an up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV) that meets the job requirements, attach copies of your National Identification/Passport, certificates and testimonials in PDF format and send to email@example.com.
KDC Job Application Deadline
The closing date for KDC recruitment is 24th May 2023. Applicants are to submit their application as instructed above before this deadline to avoid disqualification.
We hope this information was helpful, if you have a question, kindly let us know in the comment section below, if you need more update join us on Google News.