KCAA recruitment 2023/2024: application form, job vacancies, career portal www.kcaa.or.ke, requirements, how to apply, closing date, success tips and other vital information regarding Kenya Civil Aviation Authority is available in this article.
Are you a Kenya citizen currently searching for an opportunity to work in the Civil Aviation Authority? If yes, you can grab the chance now by submitting an application for the ongoing KCAA recruitment exercise.
To help you actualize your dream of working in the Kenya Civil Aviation Authority (KCAA), we have provided a comprehensive guide on how you can submit an application for the recruitment.
What you have to do now, is take out few minutes of your time and carefully read through this article to get the necessary information you need.
Success Tips for KCAA Recruitment
- Do not apply for more than one position at a time
- Submit your application on or before the application deadline
- Submit your application via KCAA online recruitment portal www.recruitment.kcaa.or.ke
Continue reading to get comprehensive guidelines on how you can apply for KCCA jobs 2023.
Is KCAA Recruitment Ongoing?
Yes, Kenya Civil Aviation Authority (KCCA) is currently receiving application from suitably qualified candidates via the online recruitment portal www.recruitment.kcaa.or.ke.
The application form is totally free and anyone interested in the recruitment is to visit the career portal to fill and submit the form.
In applying for this recruitment, you must ensure you follow through the application instructions as anything outside that might lead to disqualification.
Kenya Civil Aviation Authority Job Vacancies 2023
There are various job position in Kenya Civil Aviation Authority (KCAA), these includes but not limited to:
- Chief Officer
- Head of Department, Security
- Manager Air Traffic Services
- Sports Officer
- Records Manager Officer
- Airworthiness Inspectors
- Flight Operation Inspector
- Finance and Administration Officer
- Senior Human Resource Officer
- Senior lecturer, Aviation Safety
- Assistant Engineer
- Statistics Officer
- Planning Officer
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Air Transport Officer
- Air Transport Analyst
Have you seen any position that you would like to apply? If yes, great. Now, the next thing would be knowing what the specific requirements for that position is.
Below are the criteria eligibility for prospective applicants of KCAA recruitment 2023.
Requirements for KCAA Recruitment 2023
- Candidate applying must be a Kenya citizen
- Applicant must have an acceptable means of identification like the National ID Card
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant aiming at executive position must be graduates with reasonable years of experience in the field
- Candidate applying should be free of any criminal record or pending criminal charges
- Applicant should possess good communication, analytical and interpersonal skill.
- Candidate must satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Kenya consecutions and shall present the following documents;
- Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission Clearance Certificate
- Kenya Revenue Authority Tax Compliance Certificate
- Higher Education Loans Board Clearance Certificate or proof of ongoing repayments
- Certificate of Good Conduct issued by National Police Service
- Certificate of Clearance from the Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Yes, it good to submit an application for Kenya Civil Aviation Authority (KCAA) and another serious question is, do I meet the requirements.
As an equal right employer, KCAA recruitment process is quite transparent, there is no form of discrimination as to gender or people with disability.
Once you meet the job requirements you will be given employment. Prior to this, it is mainly candidates you meet the job requirements that would be shortlisted.
Trending jobs in Kenya you can apply.
- Supermarket jobs
- Kenya Ferry Services Jobs
- NCTTCA Recruitment
- KENHA Recruitment
- Kakamega Recruitment
- Juhudi Kilimo Recruitment
- NTSA Recruitment
- KRC Recruitment
- Deloitte Graduate Recruitment
- NACADA Recruitment
- PWC Graduate Recruitment
KCAA Online Recruitment Portal
According to the Kenya Civil Aviation Authority, applicants are to submit their form via KCAA online recruitment portal www.recruitment.kcaa.or.ke.
Outside KCAA online recruitment portal, there is no other place you can submit an application for any of the advertised positions except you drop a hard copy application in any of KCAA offices.
Base on this, we recommend you watch out for possible imitating site that might claim to officer Kenya Civil Aviation Authority job application form.
Kenya Civil Aviation Authority Recruitment Process
There are three (3) basic stages in KCAA recruitment before successful applicants are finally offered employment.
1. Submission of Application
Submitted of application is the first step candidates will indulge. Suitable persons qualified for the advertised positions are to first fill the online recruitment form at www.recruitment.kcaa.or.ke.
2. Shortlisting of Successful Applicants
After the recruitment portal is close, Kenya Civil Aviation Authority will release names of successful applicants who would then undergo a physical screening exercise.
3. Screening Exercise
This is the last stage in KCAA recruitment process, there the aviation authority examines her applicants medically, physically, academically and professionally.
Candidates that pass the screening test would be offered positions in the Kenya Civil Aviation Authority.
So, now that you know this, it is time to get to work. Follow through the steps below to successfully submit an application for KCCA recruitment.
How to Apply for KCAA Recruitment 2023
- First, you have to visit www.recruitment.kcaa.or.ke
- Click register to create a job account
- Then login to fill the application form
- Upload necessary documents according to the sizes specified
- Proofread your application to current possible mistake
- Then submit
Immediately after successfully application, download or print out the acknowledgement page.
Another alternative to the above steps is to;
Prepare a detail and up to date curriculum vitae (CV), write an application letter indicated the position you want and then attach your credentials and send to:
- The Director General
- Kenya Civil Aviation Authority
- Aviation House – JKIA
- O. Box 30163 – 00100
Note that your application letter should also be address to the Director General.
KCAA Job Application Deadline
Tuesday, 19th July 2022 is the application deadline for Kenya Civil Aviation Authority recruitment. Applicants who do not complete their application on or before this date will be disqualified.
In conclusion, it is possible to gain employment into the Kenya Civil Aviation Authority following the guidelines we’ve provided about the recruitment process.
If you have any other questions or you encounter any challenge while applying, let us know in the comment section below or follow us on Google News for more update.
Meanwhile, below are the frequently asked questions we’ve received in regards to KCAA job vacancies.
What job positions are available for recruitment at KCAA?
There are various job vacancies in Kenya Civil Aviation Authority you can apply, these incudes; air traffic controllers, aviation security officers, engineers, inspectors, and administrative staff.
Can I apply for more than one job position?
No, applicants are to allowed to submit an application more than once for a particular recruitment exercise.
What is the work of Kenya Civil Aviation Authority?
Kenya Civil Aviation Authority is a government agency saddled with the sole responsibility of providing regulatory oversight, air navigation services, conduction aviation training and ensure best practices in the aviation sphere.
[saswp_tiny_multiple_faq headline-0=”h3″ question-0=”How much does KCAA pay interns?” answer-0=”From our research, KCAA pays intern about Ksh. 300,000 per year. In other words, KCAA interns earn atleast Ksh. 25,000 monthly.” image-0=”” count=”1″ html=”true”]
[saswp_tiny_multiple_faq headline-0=”h3″ question-0=”When is KCAA Recruitment Closing?” answer-0=”KCAA recruitment is closing on Tuesday, 19th July, 2022.” image-0=”” count=”1″ html=”true”]
[saswp_tiny_multiple_faq headline-0=”h3″ question-0=”What is the basic salary of KRA officers?” answer-0=”The basic salary of KRA officers at entry letter position is Kshs. 50,000 monthly.” image-0=”” count=”1″ html=”true”]
How much does Kenya Airports Authority pay?
The Kenya Airports Authority pays its employees based on their job position, qualifications, and experience. According to a 2021 job advertisement for the position of Manager, the salary range was Kshs. 169,380 to Kshs. 257,580 per month.