KBC Recruitment 2023/2024: Kenya Broadcasting Corporation job application form, portal, vacant positions, requirements, how to apply, starting/closing date and other important information is available on this page.
Are you a graduate currently searching for a suitable job to do? Or are you skilled in media media-related field and would like to apply for KBC recruitment 2023?
If yes, I’m happy to have you on this page. In this article we have outlined the necessary information you should know about Kenya Broadcasting Corporation (KBC) recruitment.
Not just that, we have also simplified the application method into a few steps that would be easier and faster, continue reading to explore this information.
Is the KBC Recruitment Application Form Out?
Yes, the Kenya Broadcasting Corporation (KBC) recruitment exercise has commenced You can apply following the guidelines in this article.
Note that the application form is free and accessible by all at KBC career portal www.kbc.co.ke.
Kenya Broadcasting Corporation Jobs 2023
The vacant position which necessitated the KBC recruitment exercise includes:
- Finance & Administration Manager
- Chief Digital Media Administrator
- Digital Video Editor
- News anchor
- Digital Graphic Designer
- Technical Services Intern
- Advertising Executives (Freelancers)
- Assistant Manager, Technical Services
- Assistant, Radio Programme Manager
- Trainee Graduate Engineer
- Studio Technical Operators
- Principal Technical Officer
- Estates Officer
- BIS Support Officer
- Controller of Programmes
Requirements for KBC Recruitment 2023
The educational qualification for the Kenya Broadcasting Corporation (KBC) recruitment varies based on position but before are the requirements that get across all positions.
- Applicant must be a Kenyan citizen
- He or she must have an acceptable means of identification being a National ID or passport
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following: Business Administration, Economics, Finance, public administration, Marketing, Strategic Management, Law or relevant social and physical sciences and any other equivalent field from a recognized University.
- Possess a master’s degree in any of the following fields: Business Administration, Economics, Finance, public administration, Marketing, Strategic Management, Law or relevant social and physical sciences and any other equivalent field from a recognized university
- Possess good oral and written communication skills including report writing
- Have a good understanding of the KBC Mandate
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and competence in work performance
- Be a member of a relevant professional body
- Be computer literate
- Have good interpersonal, negotiations, and high leadership qualities
- Applicant should fulfill the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC
- Candidate applying must be free of criminal record
You will get more details on position-based qualifications on the recruitment portal. You can follow the steps below to submit an application. Also, candidates across the country are eligible to apply including those with disability.
|Taita Mak Taveta||Turkana|
I guess after submitting an application for KBC recruitment, you would like to apply for:
- SEZA Recruitment
- EACC Job Vacancies
- KNTC Recruitment
- AFA Recruitment
- WFP Job Vacancies
- Kenya Ferry Services Recruitment
How to Apply for Kenya Broadcasting Corporation Jobs 2023
Having gone through the above requirements, if you wish to apply, write an application letter indicating the positions you’re applying for, and prepare an up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV).
Then attach copies of your academic, professional, and clearance certificates/testimonials and send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit hard copy to:
- The Managing Director
- Kenya Broadcasting CORPORATION
- O. Box 30456-00100
Ensure you do this on or before the application deadline as stated below.
KBC Recruitment Closing Date 2023
Tuesday, 8th November, 2022 is the closing date for KBC recruitment. Failure to adhere to this deadline or trying to canvass with the application form will lead to disqualification.
You can observe from the application deadline that the last time Kenya Broadcasting Corporation conducted a recruitment exercise was last year, as such the recruitment exercise for 2023 has not yet started.
You can also follow us on Google News to get more updates about Kenya Broadcasting Corporation jobs especially when the application form is out.