Do you wish to access KAZI MTAANI application registration form 2023/2024? also know the requirements, application portal www.kms.go.ke, how to apply, starting/closing date and other necessary information regarding Kazi Mtaani application?
If yes, then you’re on the right page. I will carefully show you how to easily apply for Kazi Mtaani program and come out successful, keep reading.
Before now have you tried applying for Kazi Mtaani program but yet could not complete it? if yes, don’t worry because the complete guidelines on how to do that successfully is available on this page.
Kazi Mtaani Registration Form 2023/2024
Kazi Mtaani applicaiton form is fianlly out and interested persons are to visit the online application portal https://register.kms.go.ke to register.
Kazi Mtaani application registration form 2023/2024 has been long awaited by citizens of Kenya and today we’re glad to inform you that the portal is now active.
So, if you’re among those that has been awaiting the release of the registration form then endeavor to read this article to the end to get complete information about it.
Just before I highlight the necessary steps you need to fill out Kazi Mtaani online registration form, it is pertinent for you to get acquainted with certain basic information and also the requirements.
Kazi Mtaani Programme Brief
When you hear about Kazi Mtaani, what comes to your mind? When the next paragraph explains better to you what the programme is all about.
What is Kazi Mtaani? – Kazi Mtaani programme is also known as National Hygiene Program (NHP), it main objective is to help persons affected by the COVID-19 pandemic recover from the possible economic losses.
Prior to this, all citizens of Kenya that were affected by the COVID-19 pandemic should visit Kazi Mtaani online application portal to apply for both housing and loan.
When is Kazi Mtaani Application Starting?
Kazi Mtaani application portal will be open between September – November, 2023. Interested persons are advised to continually keep an eye on the recruitment portal to ensure they’re updated once the registration officially begins.
General Requirements for Kazi Mtaani Application 2023
- Applicant must be a citizen of Kenya with valid means of identification
- He/she must have dully completed the online application form
- Candidate should be free of criminal antecedent
- Applicant must have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic
- Applicant must have uploaded evidence of how he/she is affected
- Applicant with little or skill
- Applicant should not be benefitting from any other Covid-19 program
These are the basic requirements which applicants of Kazi Mtaani should met before submitting application on the registration portal www.kms.go.ke.
Kazi Mtaani Application Portal – www.kms.go.ke
www.kms.go.ke is the online registration portal which all persons interested in Kazi Mtaani application form should visit in other to apply.
How to Apply for Kazi Mtaani Programme 2023
Here are the simple steps through which you can follow to fill Kazi Mtaani online application form online.
- First go to the registration portal www.kms.go.ke
- Quickly read through the registration guidelines
- Type in your biodata like name, date of birth, gender and phone number in the spaces provided
- Input your National ID card details in the field given
- Type in your address either residential and permanent
- Then input your education and skill qualification
- Clearly scan and upload necessary documents
Ensure your scan documents is inline with the sizes stated on the application portal.
Note that would might the required to upload documents where necessary therefore endavour to have all credentials demanded at hand.
Also, you can check how to download Kazi Mtaani shortlisted candidates here.
How to Verify Kazi Mtaani Registration
- Simply visit https://kms.go.ke/registration/verify
- Supply your ID number in the box provided and click submit
Counties Qualified for Kazi Mtaani Application
|Taita Mak Taveta||Turkana|
Kazi Mtaani Application Deadline 2023
Kazi Mtaani registration portal will close on 26th November, 2023. Interested applicants are advice to submit their application before this time.
We recommend you visit this page more regularly to get further update concerning Kazi Mtaani programme, meanwhile if you have any question concerning the application form indicate in the comment section below.