Kakamega County Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 is Out – Check Here
Kakamega County Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 is out. To check Kakamega county public service board (PSB) list of successful applicants kindly follow the steps in this article.
Did you apply for Kakamega County Public Service Board recruitment? If yes, I guess you really would like to check if the names of shortlisted candidates is out.
Note that for you to see your name in Kakamega County list of successful applicants you must have duly completed the application form.
Is Kakamega County Shortlisted Candidates Out?
Yes, the government of Kakemga county has released the names of shortlisted candidates for the just concluded recruitment exercise.
On Monday, 13th February, 2023 the government of Kakamega county released the names of successful applicants for the concluded recruitment exercise.
To check and download the list visit the county online application portal www.kakamega.go.ke.
Let’s proceed to the steps on how you can download and check if your name is among Kakamega County Public Service Board shortlisted candidates.
- IEBC Jobs Shortlisted Candidates
- KFS Shortlisted Candidates
- KNH Shortlisted Candidates
- NACADA Shortlisted Candidates
- JSC Shortlisted Candidates
- Kenya PSC Shortlisted Candidates
- Kenya Police Shortlisted Candidates
- Kenyan Navy Shortlisted Candidates
- Kenya Army Shortlisted Candidates
- Kenya Air Force Shortlisted Candidates
- KALRO Shortlisted Candidates
- KEMRI Shortlisted Candidates
- NHIF Shortlisted Candidates
- Ministry of Education Shortlisted Candidates
- Ministry of Industrialization Shortlisted Candidates
- Ministry of Interior Shortlisted Candidates
How to Check Kakamega County Shortlisted Candidates 2023
- First you have to visit www.kakamega.go.ke
- Go to resources on the menu bar and click downloads
- Scroll through the page carefully to download shortlisted candidates February, 2023
- Open the download pdf and search for your name or application number
From recruitmentfile, we day congratulations to all shortlisted candidates.
What to do if shortlisted?
Shortlisted candidates are to report at Mumias Municipality Offices for interview with the following documents.
- National ID Card
- Copies of Academic and Professional Certificates and Testimonials
- Registration with professional body
- Valid practicing license
- Previous financial year PAS form
- Last letter of promotion
- Current pay slip for the month of January 2023
- Recognition letter from Commission of University Education for those with qualifications acquired outside Kenya
Kakamega county public service board interview is starting Tuesday 14th February, 2023 by 8:30am and ends Wednesday 15th February, 2023.
If you have further questions kindly indicate in the comment section below.