Kajiado County Government recruitment 2023/2024: job vacancies, application form portal www.kajiado.go.ke, requirements, closing date and other necessary information are here.
Have you heard about the ongoing recruitment of new personnels into Kajiado County Public Service Boards? Yes, we have provided the appropriate steps on how to successfully submit an application for the ongoing Kajiado County Government recruitment.
So, if you’re interested in the job offer, we recommend you carefully read through this article till the end.
Is Kajiado County Government Recruiting?
Yes, it is legitimate news that Kajiado County Government recruitment has begun for 2023. Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the vacant positions available.
Note that this recruitment exercise is mandated to screen and offer employment to successful applicants into the Public Service Board. It also exciting to know that the job application form is free.
Whether you reside in Kajiado County or any of the counties below, you’re very eligible to apply for this job.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
Kajiado Government Job Vacancies 2023
- Village Administrators
- Members of Kajiado and Ngong Municipal Boards
- Veterinary Officer
- Livestock Production Officer
- Assistant Animal Health Officer III
- Animal Health Officer II
- Assistant Livestock Production Officer III
- Assistant Agricultural Officer III
- Senior Economist I
- Accountant I
- Procurement Officer
- Revenue Officer
Requirements for Kajiado County Government Recruitment 2023
The requirements for this recruitment exercise serves at the benchmark for which applicants would be screened and selected, therefore we recommend you take it seriously.
- Candidate applying must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Candidate should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Candidate should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Candidate applying should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should have a criminal record free background
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
How to Access Kajiado Application Portal
At first you need to visit the official website of Kajiado County @ www.kajiado.go.ke, then click jobs on the menu bar to explore latest job vacancies and apply following the steps below.
Here are other trending jobs in Kenya which you can also apply:
- KCB Recruitment
- Brookside Recruitment
- Narok County Government Recruitment
- Kisumu County Recruitment
- Meru County Recruitment
- Laikipia County Government Recruitment
- Kenyatta University Recruitment
How to Apply for Kajiado County Government Recruitment 2023
To apply for Kajiado County government recruitment, below are the steps you need to follow.
- First step is to visit the recruitment portal www.kajiado.go.ke/jobs
- Prepare a cover letter (type or handwritten), indicating the position you’re applying for
- Attach copies of your Curriculum Vitae (CV), Academic, Professional Certificates, Testimonials, National Identity Card or Passport
- Put your application in a sealed envelope indicating the position on top and address to:
Kajiado County Public Service Board
P.O.Box 664 – 01100
Kajiado Job Application Deadline
The closing date for Kajiado county government recruitment 2023 has not been specified, therefore we recommend you proceed to the recruitment portal and then follow the above steps.
- You’re not expected to submit an application for more than one (1) position at a time
- Ensure you clearly scan and upload your credentials
- Do not pay anyone to access Kajiado county government recruitment form
- Endeavour to submit your application on or before the set deadline to avoid disqualification
Basically, that is what we have for you today concerning Kajiado county government recruitment exercise, if you have a question kindly let us know via the comment section below.
Would you also like to get more update from us concerning latest job vacancies in Kenya? If yes, feel free to join us on Google News.