Kabete National Polytechnic recruitment for lecturers and other positions 2023/2024 job application form is out, the requirements, application method and further details you would need to enable you apply for this job is available on this page.
Here’s a big opportunity for Kenya graduates from first degree level to Ph.D., if you’ve had a desire to lecture in any national institution then you can actualize that now by filling Kabete National Polytechnic job recruitment form.
The form is free, open and accessible by all persons who would like to fill the vacancy so far you meet up with the stated requirements.
To this end, I would recommend you go through the job requirements first to ensure you’re qualified.
Is Kabete National Polytechnic Recruitment Ongoing?
Have you been awaiting the release of Kabete National Polytechnic recruitment application form? If yes, be hereby notify that the recruitment exercise is ongoing. To apply you can to download the form, fill and then submit online, not to worry, detailed steps on how to do that is below.
Other recruitment opportunities you can explore;
- Machakos University Recruitment
- Kibabii University Recruitment
- Kenya Ministry of Health Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment Application Form Portal
- IEBC Recruitment Portal
- Kenya Police Recruitment
- Kenya Prisons Recruitment Dates
- Nairobi County Job Recruitment
- Ongoing Jobs in Mombasa and How to Apply
- Kwale Recruitment Application Form
- Nakuru County Recruitment Portal
- KPMG Kenya Recruitment Application Form
- Summit Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment Dates
- KPA Recruitment Application Portal
- KRA Recruitment Application Form
Counties Eligible to Apply
If your county is listed below then you can apply.
|Taita Mak Taveta||Turkana|
Requirements for Kabete National Polytechnic Recruitment 2023/2024
- Prospective applicant of this recruitment must be a Kenyan (citizen)
- Prospective applicant should have an active and valid National Identity Card
- An earned Ph.D. or equivalent degree qualification in the relevant field from an accredited and recognized University; and be registered or registerable with the relevant professional body (where applicable).OR
- A Master’s degree in the relevant field from an accredited and recognized University (in special cases) with at least three (3) years teaching experience at University level or in research or in industry;
A minimum of 24 publication points, of which at least sixteen (16) should be from refereed journal papers; and
Registered with the relevant professional body (where applicable).
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should not be less than 18 years of age or more than 28
- Candidate applying should adhere to the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution
- Prospective applicant should be physically and medically fit
- You should be free of any criminal record or pending criminal charges
- If you’re currently pregnant, do not apply for the job
- Examination slip would not be accepted in place of original certificate
Kabete Poly Career Login Portal
Kabete National Polytechnic job recruitment portal is https://www.kabetepoly.ac.ke, fresh and returning applicants are to visit the site to submit their form.
Kebete National Poly Trainer Recruitment 2023
The Kabete National Polytechnic is a Public Technical and Vocational Education and Training Institution (TVET) Institution established in accordance with the TVET Act No 29 of 2013, vide Legal Order No 92 of 2016.
The Polytechnic has vacant positions for qualified and experienced Trainers in the following areas:
- ICT Trainer
- Information Science Trainer
- Mass Media Trainer
- Mathematics Trainer
- Liberal Studies Trainer
- Agriculture Trainer
- Secretarial Trainer
- Hospitality Trainer
- Entrepreneurship Trainer
- Building/Plumbing Trainer
- Architecture and Spatial Planning Trainer
Qualified and Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit a cover letter, a detailed CV and attach copies of National Identity card, relevant professional and Academic Certificates and Transcripts.
How to Apply for Kabete National Poly Recruitment 2023/2024
Here are the guidelines on how to submit an application for Kabete recruitment 2022.
- First of all, visit https://www.kabetepoly.ac.ke/vacancies.php
- Download the PDF application form and print out
- Carefully fill the form with your authentic details
- When you finish scan the form again as PDF
- Then send via email to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org
Kabete National Poly Application Deadline 2023/2024
Applicants interested in this recruitment are to submit their application on or before Thursday, 8th September 2022 by 5.00 pm. Only shortlisted candidates would contacted. You can follow us on google news to get more update.