KAA recruitment 2023/2024 has begun. If you wish to apply for Kenya Airports Authority job vacancies 2023, the requirements, deadline, counties eligible to apply and success tips are the information we have available for you here.
Do you reside in Kenya? Have you heard about Kenya Airports Authority before? would like to work in the agency? If yes, the steps on how to apply for KAA recruitment is well explain in this article.
Prior to this, we recommend you follow the guidelines here carefully.
KAA Recruitment Job Application Form 2023
Kenya Airports Authority (KAA) has declared her intention to recruit new personnel to occupy vacant positions in the agency.
Before now, we have been receiving several questions from persons interested in applying for Kenya Airports Authority recruitment which includes:
- When will KAA recruitment start?
- When is the next Kenya Airports Authority recruitment?
- How do I apply for KAA jobs 2023?
- What is the qualification for KAA jobs
- KAA security jobs
- KAA job application form
Before the end of this article, you will get satisfying answers to these questions. I want you to note that applying for KAA recruitment is not a problem but possessing the requirements is the game changer.
In addition, interested persons from the counties below can apply.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
Requirements for KAA Recruitment 2023
For Kenya Airport Authority recruitment, here are the things you should watch out for;
- Prospective applicant should be a citizen of Kenya with valid National ID card
- Candidate should have D+ mean grade in Kenya Secondary Certificate Education (KSCE)
- Applicant should be a graduate from a recognized University in Kenya
- Graduate from aviation or social science related field can apply
- Applicant should possess good interpersonal skill
- Applicant should be an excellent communicator
- He or she should be ready to adhere to the rules binding the agency
- Applicant should be ready to relocate if necessary
- Candidate applying should be free of criminal record
- Candidate should also comply with the chapter six of Kenya constitution
Meeting these requirements, I would say is necessary as it is the benchmark for selecting successful applicants.
Also, these are the general requirements, on the application portal more description about the requirements especially position base is specified.
Kenya Airports Authority Recruitment Portal
www.kaa.go.ke is the official KAA recruitment portal where all prospective applicants are to visit to apply for jobs in Kenya Airports Authority.
We also recommend you apply for the following recruitment in Kenya:
- KRA Recruitment
- Kenya Pipeline Company Recruitment
- Administration Police Recruitment
- ORPP Recruitment
- NSSF Recruitment
- Kenya Airways Recruitment
- Kenya Dairy Board Recruitment
- Kirinyaga University Recruitment
- Kdf Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- Police Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- Army Recruitment
- Navy Recruitment
- Airforce Recruitment
- KFS Recruitment
- Prisons Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- KWS Recruitment
- TSC Recruitment
- PSC Recruitment
- JSC Recruitment
- KEBS Recruitment
- KCB Recruitment
How to Apply for Kenya Airports Authority Jobs 2023
- First go to the application portal www.kaa.go.ke
- Select career on the menu bar
- Choose the position you wish to apply for
- Fill the online application form
- Upload necessary documents according to the size needed
- Proofread our application and then submit
Once you submit your application, ensure you print out the acknowledgment slip and keep it safe as it will be required during screening exercise.
KAA Job Application Deadline 2023
Currently, the Kenya Airports Authority application deadline is not known because the recruitment exercise has not begun yet.
Success Tips for KAA Job Application
Here are common reasons why applicants are disqualified, so in other to avoid the same in your case, endeavour to keep to the following.
- Do not submit your application more than once
- Print out your acknowledgement slip immediately after submission
- Submit your form before the application deadline
- Clearly scan and upload your credentials
- Do not apply for more than one position
If you face any challenge while applying, reach out to the support team or save the application and try again later.
If you have more questions concerning Kenya Airports Authority, KAA recruitment, kindly indicate in the comment section below or follow us on Google news for more update.