Are you in search of job vacancies at Public Service Commission Kenya (PSCK) 2023? If yes, details about the recruitment vacancies, requirements, how to apply, closing date and other important information are available in this article.
Currently, there are about 420 job vacancies at Public Service Commission Kenya which you can apply. Listed below are the vacant positions as advertised by PSCK.
- Assistant Director of Agriculture (Food Technology) – 10 Positions
- Deputy Director, Agriculture (Kenya School of Agriculture) – 5 Positions
- Engineering Secretary – Agriculture
- Senior Principal Superintending Engineer-Agriculture
- Chief Superintending Engineer-Agriculture – 9 Positions
- Senior Principal Lecturer – 16 Positions
- Archivist – 40 Positions
- Director – Information – 8 Positions
- Deputy Director – Information – 50 Positions
- Assistant Director – Information – 26 Positions
- Director – Public Communications
- Deputy Director – Public Communications – 22 Positions
- Assistant Director – Public Communications – 10 Positions
- Senior Deputy Director, Livestock Policy Research and Regulations – 3 Positions
- Deputy Director, Livestock Policy Research and Regulations
- Assistant Director, Livestock Policy Research and Regulations – 14 Positions
- Principal – 6 Positions
- Senior Deputy Principal
- Senior Principal Lecturer – 26 Positions
- Deputy Director – Zoological Services – 6 Positions
- Director Leather Development
- Director – Laboratory Services
- Assistant Director – Laboratory Services – 3 Positions
- Assistant Director, Animal Health – 2 Positions
- Senior Deputy Director – Livestock Production – 3 Positions
- Deputy Director – Livestock Production – 4 Positions
- Instructor III (Leather Technology) – 4 Positions
Requirements for Job Vacancies at Public Service Commission Kenya
To get appointment for the advertised positions, these are the criteria you should meet.
- Basically, candidate applying should be a Kenyan
- He or she should possess acceptable means of identification like National Identity Card, Drivers License or Certificate of Origin
- Candidate applying should have Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) of at least mean grade “C+” (Plus) or its equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in social science in any of the following disciplines, Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations and other related field of study, or equivalent from a recognized university
- Master’s degree in related field of study
- Candidate applying must be of good character
- He or she must possess great interpersonal skills
- Applicant should be willing to adhere to exiting work principles
- Candidate should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Candidate proficient in computer skills have an added advantage
- Candidate should demonstrate results in work performance
Key competencies and skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Strategic and innovative thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to mobilize resources
- Negotiation skills
- Report writing skills
Shortlisted candidates will be required to obtain and be in possession of the following documents at the interview stage:
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board where applicable
- Clearance from a registered Credit Reference Bureau
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
- Academic/professional certificates and any other documents which may be requested before the interview date.
Those applying for agriculture base position are focus on the requirements below.
- Served for a minimum period of three (3) years in the grade of Principal Agricultural Officer CSG 8 or in a comparable and relevant position in the wider public service;
- A Bachelors of Science degree in any of the following disciplines: Food Science and Post-Harvest Technology; Food Science and Technology; Applied Human Nutrition; Home Economics; Home Science; or any other relevant and equivalent qualification from a university recognized in Kenya; and
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
Other trending job vacancies in Kenya are:
- Hyatt Place Recruitment
- NDMA Job Vacancies
- Kenya School of Law Recruitment
- Kenya School of Law Recruitment
- PSCK Job Vacancies
- State Department for Investment Promotion Job Vacancies
- KIPI Recruitment Vacancies
- WFP Job Vacancies
How to Apply for Job Vacancies at Public Service Commission Kenya
To submit application for Job Vacancies at Public Service Commission Kenya (PSCK), kindly follow the steps outline below.
- First, visit the job application portal www.psckjobs.go.ke
- Create an account on the portal
- Validate and then login
- Carefully fill the online application form
- Scan and upload all academic credentials
- Proofread the information you’ve provided
- Then submit your application
The application deadline for the open job vacancies at Public Service Commission Kenya (PSCK) is Tuesday, 5th September, 2023. Interested persons are to submit their application on or before the stated closing date.
That’s all we have for you now concerning job vacancies at Public Service Commission Kenya, if you need more update follow us on google news.
Feel free to also let us know any question you have concerning this recruitment exercise via the comment section below.