I will show you how to login JKUAT student portal www.portal.jkuat.ac.ke to make payment for fees, register courses, update your bio-data, check result, and do other things.
Are you a returning, fresh, or prospective student of Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT) and would like to login to your student dashboard and probably cannot?
Not to worry, after reading this article, you will understand how easy it is to login to JKUAT portal, what you have to do now, is carefully follow the steps in this article.
I will begin by explaining certain concepts especially for newly admitted students (freshers), so that everyone could be carried along, so, let’s go!
JKUAT Student Portal Login
I would like to ask, when you hear of the student portal at JKUAT, what comes to your mind at first? I guess a link that would just help you access the student dashboard and then what?
Definitely, Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology student portal is more than that.
JKUAT students portal is an online platform designated by the school’s management to enable her students easily access their information and carry out certain obligatory activities like:
- Paying of school fees
- Process admission form
- Registering of courses
- Checking of semester results etc.
Just think of the student portal as a middle man in business, making the entire transaction easy for both buyer and seller.
Imagine trying to register your course offline, the queue stress and other things, these are the kind of things that JKUAT student portal has taken care of.
Now, you can stay at the comfort of your home and easily register your courses, check result, update your bio-data and even engage in distance learning so long you have a mobile device and internet connection.
Having said these, I guess the question of how you can access the student portal arises, not to worry, we’ve outlined the necessary steps on how to get your login detail and then access your dashboard.
- Chuka University Student Portal
- HELB Student Portal
- KUCCPS Student Portal
- MKU Student Portal
- Kabete National Polytechnic Student Portal
- Walden University Student Portal
How to Get JKUAT Student Portal Login Details
Getting JKUAT students portal login details is simple, once you’ve successfully processed your admission, your registration number and a one-time password will be assigned to you.
What you now have to do is go to:
- JKUAT portal www.portal.jkuat.ac.ke
- Use the registration number and password to login first
- On your dashboard, click change password
- Then input the new password that you want and click save
So, that is how to get your default login details and change it to a more personalized one.
How to Login JKUAT Student Portal
Logging in is simple, just:
- Go to www.portal.jkuat.ac.ke
- Provide your reg. no and password in the spaces provided
- Then click the login button to proceed
Now, that you’ve login to your dashboard, it’s time to do the necessary, this is actually dependent on you but definitely you will make use of all the services available on JKUAT portal.
How to Pay Fees on JKUAT Student Portal
- Go to www.portal.jkuat.ac.ke to access JKUAT students portal login
- Login using your registration number and password
- Click fees on your dashboard
- Select the semester or session you want to make the payment for
- Choose payment option
- Complete payment via the option you selected
Immediately after completing your payment, you can now return to the student portal, login and print out your confirmation receipt for stamping by the school authority.
The same process goes to registering of courses, on your dashboard, just click courses, select the ones you want to register, follow through the steps and afterwards print out the list of registered courses for stamping.
Links To JKUAT Portal, Official Website, and Important Pages
- JKUAT Official Website https://www.jkuat.ac.ke
- JKUAT Admission Portal https://admission.jkuat.ac.ke
- JKUAT E-Learning Portal https://sodel3v2.jkuat.ac.ke
- JKUAT Student Portal https://admission.jkuat.ac.ke/login
- JKUAT Course Requirements https://admission.jkuat.ac.ke/requirements
That’s what we’ve got for you today on Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT) www.jkuat.ac.ke, if this article was helpful, do not hesitate to share and also follow us on Google News for more update.
Also, if there is anything you do not understand, kindly let us know in the comment section below.