Do you wish to check IRA Shortlisted candidates 2023/2024? If yes , then hereby notified that the guidelines for checking Kenya Insurance Regulatory Authority list of successful applicants is available here.
Are you among the persons who were able to submit an application for IRA recruitment 2023? If so, then check out the steps on how to check or download the names of shortlisted applicants in this article.
- Legal Officer
- Actuarial officer III
- Consumer Education Officer
- Systems Analyst
- Procurement Officer
- Senior Supervision Officer
- Customer Relations Officer
- Systems Auditor
- Senior Legal Officer
- Human Capital Development Assistant
- Consumer Protection Officer
- Head, Supervision
- Corporate Communication Officer
- Legal Assistant
- Librarian/Resource Centre Officer
- Supervision Officer III
- Records Management Officer
Insurance Regulatory Authority normally the release names of shortlisted candidates at the end of each recruitment exercise and after the closure of the application portal. The list is accessible online.
The easiest way to know if you’ve been shortlisted is via IRA job application portal, which we have outlined the steps to do that below, so keep reading.
Is IRA Shortlisted Candidates Out?
No, IRA shortlisted candidates has not yet been released for 2023/2024 recruitment exercise.
So, if you’ve been seeing any message online telling you that IRA shortlisted candidates is out, kindly ignore as the list has not been officially published yet.
Be aware that applicants from the following counties will be included in the shortlist.
|Taita Mak Taveta||Turkana|
Even though the shortlist is not yet out, we’ve outlined the appropriate steps on how you can download the list once it is published online via IRA career portal.
Would you also like to download:
- NDOC Shortlisted Candidates
- KEPHIS Shortlisted Candidates
- KAA Shortlisted Candidates
- KPA Shortlisted Candidates
- KPC Shortlisted Candidates
- PSC Shortlisted Candidates
- MKU Shortlisted Candidates
- G4S Shortlisted Candidates
- IITA Shortlisted Candidates
- NLC Shortlisted Candidates
- KERRA Shortlisted Candidates
- KALRO Shortlisted Candidates
How to Check IRA Shortlisted Candidates 2023
Take the following steps to check online for IRA Shortlisted Candidates.
- Visit www.ira.go.ke using an internet enabled device
- Click career from the menu bar
- Slowly scroll the page to where you see shortlisted candidates
- Click on it to download the PDF
- Open the file and search for your name or application number
Other than these methods, another way you can easily know if you’ve been shortlisted is via email notification or SMS sent by Kenya Insurance Regulatory Authority.
The agency notifies only shortlisted candidates and applicants whose job applications were refused will not be contacted. So you can expect a message from the agency if your name has been shortlisted.
Inasmuch as this is possible, it is also understood that network could disrupt the communication process, so we recommend all applicants of IRA recruitment proceed with the above steps to affirm that if they’ve been shortlisted.
Next Step After Checking IRA Shortlist
If you were shortlisted, we wish you a huge congratulations but there are some touching finishing to be done.
What you should do next after checking the shortlist is getting ready the following documents:
- Academic and professional certificates
- A well prepared curriculum vitae (CV)
- Original copy of your National ID card
Is there anything you did not understand or you wish to get more information about IRA Shortlisted candidates ? If yes, let us know in the comment section below.
We advise you to follow us on Google News so you can always receive more updates like this. Feel free to use any of the social media icons below to share this posts with others.