IOM Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal www.kenya.iom.int
IOM recruitment 2023/2024: International Organization for Migration job vacancies, application form, requirements, recruitment portal www.kenya.iom.int, how to apply and closing date are the major of discussion today.
Have you always wished to apply for a job at International Organization for Migration (IOM)? If yes, we’re glad to announce that there are job openings for 2023.
In this article, we have carefully highlighted all necessary information concerning IOM recruitment 2023 especially as regards submitting an application.
We recommend you carefully read through. Let’s get started.
Is IOM Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, the International Organization for Migration (IOM) recruitment 2023 is ongoing. The recruiting process is on and interested candidates can submit application via the online recruitment portal www.kenya.iom.int.
The application being free is accessible to all prospective applicants from the counties below.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
IOM Job Vacancies 2023
- Regional Medical Data and Reporting Assistant
- National Radiology Officer
- Regional Security Associate
- Regional Migration, Environment and Climate Change (MECC) partnerships and Research Officer
- Senior Project Assistant
- Consultant – Development of Social Behavior Change Communication Strategy and Capacity Building of Implementing Partners and Communities
- ITC Assistance
- Data Reporting Assistant (Teleradiology)
- International Expert on Diaspora and Private Sector Development
- Expert on Gender and Diaspora
- Consultant Radiologist
- Regional Migration Health Project Officer
- Project Assistant
- Teleradiography and PACS Systems Assistant
- National Radiology Officer
- Intern – Migration Governance Unit
- Project Officer (Project Management)
- Project Assistant 0 G5 Turkana, Kakuma
- Project Assistant – G5 Garissa, Dadaab
- Senior Project Assistant, Compliance (Program Integrity Guidelines)
- Project Assistant (Communication)
- Senior Programme Assistant – Protection
- Project Assistant (MECC, Public Information)
- National Project Development and Reporting Officer
- Medical Assistant – Kukuma
- National Migration Health Physician
- Medical Assistant
- National Communications Officer
- Programme/Research Consultant
- On-Call Operations Assistant
These are the vacant positions in International Organization for Migration which you can apply for, but to present yourself more suitable, below the criteria you should meet.
Hot job vacancies in Kenya today:
- UNHCR Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Recruitment
- UN Volunteers Recruitment
- TRCG Recruitment
- Machakos County Government Recruitment
- Machakos Public Service Recruitment
- EPZA Recruitment
- USIU Africa Recruitment
- National Population Census Recruitment
- KEWI Recruitment
Requirements for IOM Recruitment 2023
- Application should have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination recognized body
- Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Applicant should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Candidate should be free of criminal record
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
IOM recruitment exercise would be an easy one for you, if you endeavour to adhere to the above requirements.
IOM Recruitment Portal
www.kenya.iom.int is International Organization for Migration (IOM) recruitment portal. Prospective applicants are to visit here to explore vacancies and then submit an application before the closing date.
How to Apply for IOM Jobs 2023
- Visit the application portal www.kenya.iom.int
- Choose the position you wish to apply for
- Click on job detail
- Read through the application instructions
- Scan and upload your academic/professional certificates
- Prepare an updated CV that suites the job
- Your CV must contain 3 referees
- Then send the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
IOM Recruitment Closing Date 2023
Monday, 1st May, 2023 is the closing date for the International Organization for Migration recruitment. Interested candidates are to submit their forms or before this deadline.
Note that failure to do so disqualifies you. Also, note that shortlisted candidates for IOM recruitment will be contacted in due course.
Basically, this is what we have for you today concerning IOM recruitment 2023, if you have a question let us know in the comment section below. You can also follow us on Google News for more update.
Thanks guys for opportunity..
I need a job for a driver
Interested with medical assistant post
I’m Samuel mwenda nurse by profession interested on medical assistant field
Am kudiratu Musah am care take for children in school and I do marketing too for company
Am a nurse Interested in in your organization
My name is nure Mume Abrahim I am finished in economics