INEC recruitment 2023/2024 is ongoing. To apply for INEC Adhoc staff recruitment, we recommend you learn about the application process, how to access the job application form, portal www.inecnigeria.org and other necessary information.
Have you heard about the ongoing Independent Electoral Commission, INEC recruitment 2023 and would like to submit an application?
If yes, we’re excited to notify you that the comprehensive step by step guidelines on how to successfully apply for the INEC recruitment has been well outlined in this article.
We recommend you carefully read till the end in other to get acquainted with the job requirements, application method and even the documents you’re to scan and upload.
Overview of Independent Electoral Commission
The official name of this administrative entity is the Independent National Electoral Commission. This group was founded as a separate electoral entity 21 years ago, in 1998. Its mandate includes overseeing the conduct of the elections in Nigeria.
For more information on the INEC, upcoming elections, past results, analysis, Nigerian political parties, polling places, voters, election timeframes, voter education, job openings, and other topics, go to the INEC website at www.inecnigeria.org.
Is INEC Recruitment Form 2023 Out?
Yes, INEC recruitment form 2023 is out. The application form is accessible via the online job portal www.inecnigeria.org by interested candidates.
In addition to this, the application form is free and interested persons from any of the counties below are free to submit an application.
|Abia State||Cross River State|
|Adamawa State||Delta State|
|Akwa Ibom State||Ebonyi State|
|Anambra State||Edo State|
|Bauchi State||Ekiti State|
|Bayelsa State||Enugu State|
|Benue State||Gombe State|
|Borno State||Imo State|
|Jigawa State||Nasarawa State|
|Kaduna State||Niger State|
|Kano State||Ogun State|
|Katsina State||Ondo State|
|Kebbi State||Osun State|
|Kogi State||Oyo State|
|Kwara State||Plateau State|
|Lagos State||Rivers State|
|Sokoto State||Yobe State|
|Taraba State||Zamfara State|
I would like to alert you that the most important thing or call it the secret to succeeding the INECT adhoc staff recruitment 2023 is matching the job requirements/qualifications.
So, in as much as you pay attention to other details ensure you meticulous read through the INEC’s expectation of prospective applicants in terms of qualification.
Is INEC Adhoc Recruitment Still On?
Yes, INEC recruitment for Adhoc staff is still ongoing and interested persons are to submit application via the online job application portal www.inecnigeria.org.
INEC Job Vacancies 2023
- Local Government Returning Officer
- Ward Returning Officer
- Supervisory Officer
- Presiding Officer
- Poll Orderly
These are the job vacancies currently open in the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) which you can apply.
How much is INEC Recruitment Salary?
The salary for the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is dependent on the position but general an entry salary level is between ₦638,133 – ₦961,577 per annum.
Listed below are the trending job opportunities in Nigeria which you can also apply for.
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Action Against Hunger Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment Portal
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Teachers Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment Portal
- FRSC Recruitment
- ITF Recruitment
- JAMB Recruitment
- UBEC Recruitment
- NTDC Recruitment
- NSIWC Recruitment
What is the Qualification for INEC Recruitment?
- As an applicant of Independent National Electoral Commission recruitment, you must be a Nigerian with valid means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- You’re expected to have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- You should have either diploma, HND, B.Sc. or degree in related field can apply
- You should possess good work team spirit
- You should be willing and ready to adhere to the rules and regulations guiding the entity
- Candidate applying must be analytical, competent, ready to adapt to new working environment
- Applicant that are computer literate have an added advantage
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Having working experience is an added advantage.
The documents you’re to scan and upload during application are:
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Professional Certificates
- First School Leaving Certificate
- WASC/SSCE or NECO
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Age Declaration
- LGA Identification
- Guarantors form
How to Apply for INEC Recruitment 2023
Visit the application portal www.inecnigeria.org to explore latest vacancies, then write an application indicating the position you wish to occupy, then make photocopies of your credentials and send to:
- The Chairman,
- Edo State Independent Electoral Commission,
- Plot 116, Oko-Ogba Road,
- Benin City, Edo State
INEC Recruitment Deadline
The closing date for the Independent National Electoral Commission job application is 28th June, 2023. Interested persons are to send in their application on or before this deadline.
Success Tips for INEC Job Application
- You should only submit your form via INEC recruitment portal www.inecnigeria.org
- No applicant is permitted to submit multiple applications
- Do not get involve in any monetary transaction in regards to the INEC recruitment form as the application form is totally free
- If for any reason you falsify your documents and then cause, you will be prosecuted
- Ensure you submit your form on or before the application deadline
Yeah! You’ve made it to the end of this article; we hope everything shared here are regards to INEC Adhoc staff recruitment helpful? Notwithstanding if you have a question let us know in the comment section.
Would you like to get more of this update i.e., emerging job vacancies in Nigeria? If yes, feel free to follow us on Google News.