ILO recruitment 2024/2025: International Labour Organization job vacancies, application form, career portal www.jobs.ilo.org, requirements, how to apply, closing date and other vital information are highlighted in this article.
International Labour Organization recruitment is ongoing and persons interested can submit an application via the online recruitment portal following the guidelines on this page.
In this article, we have outlined the necessary steps on how to successfully submit an application for the ongoing ILO recruitment exercise 2024.
If you wish to apply, kindly adhere to instruction thereof.
Is ILO Recruitment 2024 Ongoing?
Yes, ILO recruitment 2024 has begun and the International Labour Organization is currently calling for applications from suitably qualified candidates for vacant positions.
The countries eligible for the vacancies advertised on ILO recruitment portal includes:
- Sri Lanka
- Viet Nam
- Côte d’Ivoire
- Solomon Islands
- Cape Verde
- South Africa
ILO Recruitment Categories
- Development Cooperation
- Junior Professional Officers and Internships
After submitting an application for International Labour Organization, here are other trending job opportunities you could as well apply.
- International Rescue Committee Recruitment
- United Nations Recruitment
- UN Volunteers Recruitment
- Amnesty International Recruitment
- UNDP Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment
- WHO Recruitment
- UNHCR Recruitment
- World Bank Recruitment
International Labour Organization Job Vacancies 2024
- Finance Assistant
- Finance and Administrative Assistant
- Internship on Digital transformation in Skills and Lifelong Learning
- Internship on Digital economy and inclusive employment interventions
- Internship on Digital Transformation of Work Research
- Internship on Data analysis on Wages and Productivity
- Internship on Labour Market Diagnostics and Research
- Internship on Skills and Lifelong Learning Policy
- Internship on Freedom of Association
- Internship on Social Protection
- Internship on employment creation through improved employment impact assessments
- Internship on Communication and Knowledge Sharing for Employment Intensive Investment Programme
- Internship on Evaluation in ILO/EVAL/ILO
- Internship on International Labour Standards Policy
Requirements for ILO Recruitment 2024
To come our successful in the 2024 International Labour Organization, ILO recruitment, below are the eligibility criteria you must meet.
- Advanced university degree (Master’s or equivalent)
- A first-level university degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent) in any recognized
- At least ten years of relevant experience, including at the international level, in dealing with human rights, labour law and related issues. Demonstrated experience in high-level policy development, and providing high-level advisory and capacity-building services. Experience in managing and implementing development cooperation projects and collaborating across UN and development partners would be an advantage. A publication record in the fields covered by this position is required.
Excellent command of English is required. A working knowledge of Arabic would be an advantage.
- In addition to the ILO core competencies, this position requires:
- Demonstrated and recognized technical and/or managerial leadership;
- Ability to coordinate and lead research activities of a work unit;
- Ability to formulate opinions on legal questions in areas where practices or precedents do not exist or are of a conflicting nature;
- Ability to provide authoritative advice to colleagues and constituents and lead meetings; tact and discretion;
- The ability to provide seasoned advice on best practices, to address broader issues outside the field of specialization;
- The ability to develop training materials, alternative courses of action, project proposals, policy, procedural matters and present them at high-level meetings; design and synthesize strategies for programme development in Member States;
- The ability to produce reports (e.g. reports for regional conferences and the International Labour Conference, technical publications, training manuals and draft resolutions) and evaluate and monitor development cooperation activities and projects;
- The ability to provide policy advice;
- The ability to work in a multicultural environment and to demonstrate gender-sensitive and non-discriminatory behaviour and attitudes.
Conditions of employment
- Any appointment/extension of appointment is subject to ILO Staff Regulations and other relevant internal rules. Any offer of employment with the ILO is conditional upon certification by the ILO Medical Adviser that the person concerned is medically fit to perform the specific inherent requirements of the position offered. In order to confirm an offer from the ILO the successful candidate will be required to undergo a medical examination.
- The first contract will be issued for a twenty-four-month period.
- A successful external candidate will be on probation for the first two years of assignment.
- Any extension of contract beyond the probation period is subject to satisfactory conduct and performance.
- For more information on conditions of employment, please visit the ILO Jobs International Recruitment page.
ILO Recruitment Portal
International Labour Organization, ILO recruitment portal is www.jobs.ilo.org. Prospective applicants are to visit this portal to explore latest job vacancies and apply accordingly.
How to Apply for ILO Recruitment 2024
- First, visit www.jobs.ilo.org/go/all-jobs
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Carefully read through the job description and application instructions
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “apply now”
- Create an account if you do not have any
- Then login using your email address and password
- Fill the online application form with your appropriate details
- Upload the required academic credentials
- Review your application
- Then submit
These are the few steps on how to successfully submit an application for ILO recruitment 2024. Also, take note of the following:
- The ILO does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process (application, interview, processing, training or other fee).
- The ILO does not request any information related to bank accounts or other private information.
- The ILO does not offer prizes, awards, funds, certificates, scholarships or conduct lotteries through e-mail, mail or fax.
ILO Recruitment Closing Date
For the advertised positions, the International Labour Organization, ILO recruitment will be closing on 30th May, 2024. Interested persons are to submit their form on or before this deadline.
That what we have for you today concerning ILO recruitment, if you have any question kindly let us know in the comment section below. You can also follow us on Google news for more update.