Follow the simple steps on this page to check and download IFAD Shortlisted Candidates for 2022 Recruitment. Do you want to validate if International Fund for Agricultural Development list of successful candidates is out? Get reading to validate that.
As an applicant of International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) recruitment, you need to understand that you must have fill and submit the online application form for you to be among the shortlisted candidates.
That is the first criteria that qualifies you to be among the shortlisted applicants, meanwhile if you wish to check for some other person you can still follow the steps here.
IFAD Recruitment Process Explained
There are three (3) basic stages involve in International Fund for Agricultural Development, these are application stage, shortlisting of successful candidates then screening/training before final employment which is goes with appointment letter.
This is to help you prepare in advance, after checking the list of successful applicants and your name is there then you should start preparing for screening by getting ready original of all documents.
- KICD Shortlisted Candidates
- NEMA Shortlisted Candidates
- Kenya National Police Service Shortlisted Candidates
- NSSF Shortlisted Candidates
- Kenya Ministry of Health Shortlisted Candidates
- Kenya Police Shortlisted Candidates
- Download Kenya TSC Shortlisted Candidates
- KPA Shortlisted Candidates Dockers
- Kenya Prisons Shortlisted Candidates
- KDF Shortlisted Candidates
- ECDE Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
- KETRACO Shortlisted Candidates
- YESSO Shortlisted Candidates
- Machakos University Shortlisted Candidates
- KCB Shortlisted Candidates
- Nairobi County Shortlisted Candidates
- Nakuru County Shortlisted Candidates
- Kibabii University Shortlisted Candidates
- Kilifi County Shortlisted Candidates
Eligibility for Checking IFAD Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024
For your name to be among the names of successful applicants you must possess the requirements listed below.
- First, you must have applied for any of IFAD advertised positions online
- You must have met the job requirements
- All the documents required must have been clearly scanned and uploaded according to the stipulated size
- You must have submitted IFAD online job application form before closing date
If you adhere to the eligibility above then see how you can check or download the International Fund for Agricultural Development, IFAD recruitment shortlisted candidates.
How to Download IFAD List of Successful Applicants 2023/2024
By default, shortlisted candidates are contacted via email or SMS notification from IFAD although there might be some delays or issues like network. Prior to this, below is the general steps through all applicants can validate if their name is among IFAD shortlisted candidates or not.
- Using an internet enabled device visit www.ifad.org/careers
- Navigate through the page to where you see shortlist button
- Then click on that button to download the shortlist
- Open the downloaded file and search for your name
Is IFAD Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates Out?
The International Fund for Agricultural Development recruitment shortlist is not yet out. From the information we’ve gathered, the shortlist will be out few weeks after the application portal for the advertised positions has been closed.
To ensure you do not miss out of this update, visit this page regularly as we would upload the names of successful applicants here once release.