IEBC Ward-Based Voter Educators jobs 2023/2024. Learn about the requirements, key responsibilities, how to apply, application deadline, FAQs etc.
In this article, I will guide you on how to apply for IEBC Ward-Based Voter Educators jobs in Kenya, not just that, I have also outlined the necessary requirements prospective applicants should possess.
To this end, I recommend you carefully read through this article in order to get the necessary information that you guide your success in this job application.
IEBC Ward-Based Voter Educators jobs
IEBC Ward-Based Voter Educators jobs is fundamentally to oversee that electorate are well knowledgeable about the electoral process.
The employment of the Independent Electrical Boundaries Commission (IEBC) Ward-Based Voter Educators officers is on a temporary basis. After the commencement of the election their job expires.
So, if you’re aspiring to attain this position, it is good you understand the key responsibilities of the officers.
Key Roles of IEBC Ward-Based Voter Educators jobs
- Ward-Based Voter Educators’ Duties
- Observe and assess the other ward-based voter education providers’ efforts.
- In collaboration with neighborhood stakeholders, pertinent agencies, and community leaders, facilitate voter education efforts.
- Voter education materials should be distributed and made available in places like schools, churches and mosques, health clinics, markets, community centers, etc.
- Serve as a liaison between the community, CSOs, and CBOs and the returning officer.
- Create activity reports for each week and submit them to the returning officer.
- Carry out any additional tasks or responsibilities that the immediate supervisor may designate.
It is important you know and understand the key role for these officers are so that you determine if you actually want the job or you can apply for other jobs in IEBC as listed below.
- IEBC Electoral Trainers Jobs
- IEBC Presiding Officer Jobs
- IEBC Polling Clerk Jobs
- IEBC Recruitment
- Other trending jobs in Kenya
Who Can Apply for IEBC Ward-Based Voter Educators Jobs?
Candidates from any of the counties below can apply for this job.
|Taita Mak Taveta||Turkana|
Let’s now head up to the requirements for IEBC Ward-Based Voter Educator’s job.
Requirements for IEBC Ward-Based Voter Educators Jobs 2023
- Be a citizen of Kenya and impartial
- Have a valid National ID card or passport
- Candidate applying should possess a D+ mean grade in KCSE
- A degree or diploma in social sciences from an accredited university
- Applicant should possess excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical and report writing skills
- Applicant should be knowledgeable on relevant computer applications
- Possess shown and verified training abilities
- Should have taken part in adult education programs
- A capacity for managing people
- Must be accessible for the whole General Election period
- Must possess excellent moral character and adhere to the Commission’s Rules of Conduct
- Residents of the Constituency or Ward where the applicant is applying
IEBC Ward-Based Voter Educators Jobs Application Form
To fill and submit the Independent Electoral Boundaries Commission job application form for the Ward-Based Voter Educator’s job, visit https://jobs.iebc.or.ke.
Applicants are to visit the IEBC job portal to submit an application. Note, this must be done on or before the stated deadline being Thursday, 5th May, 2022.
How to Apply for IEBC Ward-Based Voter Educators Jobs 2023
- Go to the application portal www.iebc.or.ke
- Click on job vacancies from the menu bar
- Select either Ward-Based Voter Educators
- Carefully fill the online form and upload required credentials
- Proofread your application against possible mistakes
- In the absence of any mistake, submit
- After submit ensure you print out your application acknowledgement slip
Ward-Based Voter Educators Jobs Application Deadline
Thursday, 5th May, 2022 is the application deadline for IEBC Ward-Based Voter Educator’s job recruitment. If you do not submit your form on or before this date, kindly forget about the recruitment process.
- Be sure not to submit your application more than once
- You can only apply either for Ward-Based Voter Educator’s job
- In other words, do not submit an application for more than one position at a time
- Ensure you submit your form on or before application deadline
- Upload all credential in the format specified and according to the stipulated size
- In cases where you have network challenge, pause your application and resume when network is better
Here are the some of the frequently asked questions concerning the Independent Electoral Boundaries Commission (IEBC) Ward-Based Voter Educators recruitment.
What is the role of an IEBC Ward-Based Voter Educator?
The role of an IEBC Ward-Based Voter Educator is to provide training to election officials on the election process, including the electoral laws, voter education, polling station procedures, vote counting and declaration of results.
What are the qualifications required to become an IEBC Ward-Based Voter Educator?
To become an IEBC Ward-Based Voter Educator, you must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as education, law, social sciences, or any other related field. You must also have experience in training and facilitation, as well as a good understanding of the electoral process.
How do I apply for an IEBC Ward-Based Voter Educator jobs?
To apply for an IEBC Ward-Based Voter Educator job, you need to visit the IEBC website and check for any job vacancies available. Once you identify a vacancy, you can submit your application through the IEBC job portal, including your CV and other relevant documents.
What is the salary of an IEBC Ward-Based Voter Educator?
The salary of an IEBC Ward-Based Voter Educator varies depending on the level of experience and qualifications. However, the IEBC offers competitive salaries to all its employees.
What is the duration of an IEBC Ward-Based Voter Educator contract?
The duration of an IEBC Ward-Based Voter Educator contract depends on the specific job opening. Some contracts may be for a few months, while others may be longer, depending on the needs of the organization.
What are the working hours of an IEBC Ward-Based Voter Educator?
The working hours of an IEBC Ward-Based Voter Educator may vary depending on the training schedule. However, trainers are expected to be available to work during weekends and public holidays, as well as during the election period.
What is the selection process for IEBC Ward-Based Voter Educators jobs?
The selection process for IEBC Ward-Based Voter Educators jobs includes a written test, an oral interview, and a practical training session. Successful candidates are then shortlisted and offered employment.
What is the deadline for applying for IEBC Ward-Based Voter Educator jobs?
The deadline for applying for IEBC Ward-Based Voter Educator jobs varies depending on the specific job opening. Candidates are advised to check the IEBC website regularly for any job vacancies and the corresponding application deadlines.
In regards to IEBC jobs, people also search for:
- IEBC jobs
- IEBC vacancies
- IEBC careers
- Electoral commission jobs
- Electoral commission recruitment
- Kenya electoral commission jobs
- IEBC application process
- IEBC selection criteria
- IEBC hiring process
- IEBC employment opportunities
- IEBC job openings
- IEBC job requirements
- IEBC job application deadline
- IEBC interview process
- IEBC job benefits
- IEBC job description
- IEBC job qualifications
- IEBC job salary
- IEBC job application form
- IEBC job portal
- IEBC voter registration jobs
- IEBC temporary jobs
- IEBC polling station jobs
- IEBC data entry jobs
- IEBC civic education jobs
- IEBC ad-hoc jobs
- IEBC election observation jobs
- IEBC polling officials
- IEBC voter education jobs
- IEBC county coordinator jobs
- IEBC communication officer jobs
- IEBC ICT jobs
- IEBC legal officer jobs
- IEBC procurement officer jobs
- IEBC finance officer jobs
- IEBC human resource jobs
- IEBC monitoring and evaluation jobs
- IEBC public relations jobs
- IEBC gender and diversity jobs
- IEBC security officer jobs
- IEBC internship opportunities
- IEBC graduate trainee program
- IEBC job vacancies for fresh graduates
- IEBC job openings for experienced professionals
- IEBC job opportunities for persons with disabilities
- IEBC recruitment process
- IEBC recruitment criteria
- IEBC recruitment portal
- IEBC recruitment deadline
- IEBC recruitment qualifications
- IEBC recruitment tests
- IEBC recruitment results
- IEBC recruitment shortlisting
- IEBC recruitment panel
- IEBC recruitment policies
- IEBC recruitment guidelines
- IEBC recruitment transparency
- IEBC recruitment feedback
- IEBC recruitment statistics
- IEBC recruitment trends
Would you like to know more about IEBC Ward-Based Voter Educator Jobs in Kenya? If yes, subscribe to our notification bell or follow us on Google News for more update.