IEBC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal www.iebc.or.ke
Have you heard that Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission IEBC recruitment 2023/2024 has commence and the application form is available online via the recruitment portal. If you want to apply then read about the qualification and requirements for the vacant positions in this article.
Citizens from any County in Kenya can apply for this job and note that the application form is totally free and no form of payment is required.
This is actually a great news for so many person’s especially those who were awaiting the release of IEBC recruitment form 2023. I definitely understand the joy but it is still important you follow up the process with much carefulness.
Endeavour to pay close attention to the requirements, qualifications and how to apply, let’s get started.
Is IEBC Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Other IEBC jobs you can apply:
- IEBC County Returning Officer Jobs
- IEBC Logistics Officer Jobs
- IEBC ICT Clerk Jobs
- IEBC Ward-Based Voter Educators Jobs
- IEBC Electoral Trainers Jobs
- IEBC Presiding Officer Jobs
- IEBC Polling Clerk Jobs
Persons interested in the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) recruitment exercise for 2023 are to visit the online application portal www.iebc.org to submit their form.
Counties Eligible to Apply for IEBC Recruitment 2023/2024
|Taita Mak Taveta||Turkana|
IEBC Job Application Form for Temporary Employment 2023/2024
Are you interested in Kenya Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) temporary employment? If yes, then visit www.iebc.or.ke/internaljobs to download the application form, fill and submit before the stipulated deadline.
Other trending job opportunities in Kenya.
- USAID Recruitment
- Safaricom Recruitment
- Postal Corporation Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment
- Kenya Film Commission Recruitment
- KEMRI Recruitment
- IFAD Recruitment
- KEBS Recruitment
- NPS Recruitment
- Kwale Recruitment
- Kenya Job Vacancies
- Kenya Forest Service Recruitment
- Bungoma Recruitment
- KPA Recruitment
- Kenya Army Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- KRA Recruitment
- KDF Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment
- KWS Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- KETRACO Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- Current Jobs in Mombasa and How to Apply
General Requirements for IEBC Recruitment 2023/2024
In case you’re wondering if IEBC recruitment process is quite transparent, the answer is yes, so long you possess the below requirements there’s nothing to worry about.
- Applicant of this job must be an indigene of Kenya which should be proved by a valid means of identification like National ID Card
- Those with Bachelor of Science, Masters Degree or equivalent educational qualification can also apply.
- Applicant must have been expose to electoral processes from grass root and have at least five (5) years’ experience.
- You should have a good oral & written communication skills, able to deal with public affairs and be willing to work with a team.
- You should be willing and ready to relocate from your County base if need be.
- Applicant should have fundamental knowledge of electoral pattern
- Applicant should be able to work with less or no supervision.
IEBC County Election Manager Job Vacancy 2023
The County Elections Manager are responsible for facilitating and monitoring the delivery of effective and efficient election operation services within the County. This entails providing oversight on electoral activities; managing the Constituency Election Coordinators; providing guidance on implementation of the Commission’s strategy; and coordinating periodic reporting of County activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
a) Develop & oversee implementation of County strategies, work plans and budgets that are aligned to the Commission strategy;
b) Facilitate and monitor the delivery of effective and efficient County election services including voter registration, voter education, warehouse and logistics activities;
c) Develop accountability measurements, monitor the performance indicators at the county and constituency levels and ensure timely preparation of periodic reports;
d) Coordinate voter registration, education & election operation processes at the County & Constituency ensuring the timely availability of the requisite resources;
e) Liaise with County administrative & security official to facilitate all election activities;
f) Maintain a good public image of the Commission at County & Constituency levels;
g) Liaise with Commission secretariat to monitor County Political Parties’ activities;
h) Coordinate all surveys/researches at both the County and Constituency level;
i) Coordinate the HR & Administration function at the County and Constituency level;
j) Liaise with stakeholders to delimit wards and constituency boundaries
k) Coordinate and provide leadership to the Constituency Election Coordinators in the County, lead and mentor staff at County and Constituency levels;
l) Coordinate support services at County and Constituency levels including procurement, maintenance, transport management, protocols and ensure safe custody of the Commission’s assets;
m) Collate evidence related to the elections cases and coordinate conflict prevention and dispute resolution activities;
n) Provide logistics for voter registration at Constituency levels and consolidate data for uploading and Monitor voter registration programmes;
o) Conduct stakeholders meetings at County level to monitor the electoral climate during the electoral period;
p) Monitor voter education at County and Constituency levels and provide feedback to the voter education and partnership directorate;
q) Maintain and secure election materials and equipment and carry out monthly stock taking on Commission assets;
r) Distribute election materials to Constituency on a need to do basis and in accordance with the electoral calendar;
s) Ensure security of election materials, premises and warehouses in the County;
t) Provide administrative and logistical support services during the electoral period;
u) Facilitate the Returning Officers and plan the logistics of electoral operation in the respective County;
v) Foster good public relations with stakeholders in the region to facilitate electoral operations in the respective county;
w) Compile stakeholders’ complaints and resolve minor conflicts prior to escalation to headquarters;
x) Monitor and report on political campaigns that are conducted in the County;
y) Supervise elections and electoral training in the County to build capacity on electoral operations and conduct of staff; and
z) Facilitate timely sourcing and payments of goods and services in accordance with the relevant laws (AIE holder).
Requirements for IEBC County Election Manager Job
- Degree in Social Sciences from a recognized university;
- Masters in Social Sciences from a recognized university (Added advantage);
- Must have served in the grade of Constituency Election Coordinator or its equivalent in the Commission for at least five (5) years;
- At least eight (8) years’ experience in management preferably in public affairs or a related field. Proven experience in results-based management or monitoring and evaluation or managing election processes is an added advantage;
- Must be a resident/hail from the County he/she is applying to be considered;
- Knowledge of the electoral framework;
- Strategy development and execution;
- Leadership and people management skills;
- Good negotiation, problem solving and analytical skills;
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to make critical and timely decisions in a highly sensitive environment.
Requirements for IEBC Polling and Counting Clerks Job 2023
To easily gain employment into Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC), endeavour to adhere to the requirements below.
- Applicant must be a Kenyan citizen, and non-partisan
- He/she should possess a Diploma in ICT or other IT or related field;
- Also, ICT Certification (MCSE, CCNA or Equivalent) will be an added advantage;
- Applicant should have at least 2 years industrial experience in ICT support in a busy environment;
- Hands on experience and skills in Computer Hardware, Network and Software diagnosis;
- Applicant must have effective communication skills and good report writing skills;
- Available for the entire period of the General Election;
- Must be of high integrity and abide with the Commission’s Code of Conduct; and
- Residents in the Constituency/Ward in which they apply for.
How to Apply for IEBC Recruitment 2023/2024
You will apply by visiting www.iebc.or.ke/internaljobs to fill, upload and submit the online application form but ensure you go through the instructions on the page and also the job specifications and responsibilities before starting.
For IEBC March, 2023 recruitment, candidates are to submit their application offline, following the steps below.
You need the following to submit an application for IEBC jobs 2023.
- Cover letter
- Certified copy of National ID card or pasport
- Curriculum Vitae
- Academic and professional certificates
- Kenya Revenue Authority clearance cert
- Higher Education Loans Board clearance cert
- Credit Reference Bureau clearance cert
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations clearance cert
- Ethic and Anti-Corruption Commission clearance cert
Your application should be addressed to:
- The Secretariat
- Selection Panel for the Appointment of Commissioners
- Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission
- P.O. Box 41842 – 00100
IEBC Job Application Deadline 2023/2024
Frequently Asked Questions concerning IEBC Recruitment includes:
- IEBC job adverts
- IEBC adverts
- IEBC jobs online
- IEBC 2022 election jobs
- IEBC Clerk Jobs 2023
- IEBC Recruitment Portal
- IEBC Temporary jobs 2023
- IEBC Job Application Form for Polling Clerks
- IEBC Job Application From for Temporary Employment
- www.iebc.or.ke jobs 2023 online Application Form
- IEBC Polling Clerks Training
- IEBC Polling Clerk Responsibilities
- IEBC Polling Clerk Salary
- IEBC Verification Clerks Job
- Application for Polling Clerk
- IEBC Polling Clerk Salary 2022
Here are the easy steps on how you can check and download IEBC job shortlisted candidates for all positions 2023/2024.
Kindly request for consideration
Please take into consideration